Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering that even the Devs considered the game complete while still being a bug ridden bag...
and declining content with each release (as it seemed) I am not that surprised about this.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Here is the 1.1

Most noticeable changes:
  • Campaing have more content.
  • Buildings and world elements look much nicer.
  • Small animated decree illustration are displayed on top of building where decree are in effect. (only for a few of them at the moment)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...so did they finally fix the known bugs from a year or two ago?
or more precisely what's the changelog?
Thx in advance:p

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
...so did they finally fix the known bugs from a year or two ago?
or more precisely what's the changelog?
Thx in advance:p
Ha! Yes, I forgot this part. I updated my message.

Here is the 1.1

Most noticeable changes:
  • Campaing have more content.
  • Buildings and world elements look much nicer.
  • Small animated decree illustration are displayed on top of building where decree are in effect. (only for a few of them at the moment)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: York24

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...yes and no...
all sexual vissuals are based on decrees, while dureing normal play you don't really see anything, apparently they included some animations if a building is under the effect of such an decree, but for the most part it's only hinted

exter

May 29, 2017
Does the game have any sexual content in it?
...yes and no...
all sexual vissuals are based on decrees, while dureing normal play you don't really see anything, apparently they included some animations if a building is under the effect of such an decree, but for the most part it's only hinted
The new update has a campaign, in which at certain points there are some comics with sexual content that play and you can click through. But as far as i can tell they are one time events and also i havent found a ingame gallery.

Also those animations you talked about are basicly the decree art but animated which hovers above the building, but here i must say, that those are really way to small

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The new update has a campaign, in which at certain points there are some comics with sexual content that play and you can click through. But as far as i can tell they are one time events and also i havent found a ingame gallery.

Also those animations you talked about are basicly the decree art but animated which hovers above the building, but here i must say, that those are really way to small
I agree about that... but technically he asked for content... not it's qulaity :devilish:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So if I understand correctly you have to buy the game on Nutaku or Itch.io for 10$ which, is understandable, but then pay additional 5$ on Patreon for an update? This is some EA level greed, if not worse.
A while ago they removed all content of a certain fetish under the premise it violates some law (unproven)...
I actually half expected them to offer another DLC to patch that content back into the game by now.
But they'll probably keep milking with some minor adjustements before they do something like that, while the memory of the people is still fresh

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
I just download this game and extract it and got this images so anyone can help me how can i fix this???
70245625_2409277629290979_4069564405828812800_n.png

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A while ago they removed all content of a certain fetish under the premise it violates some law (unproven)...
I actually half expected them to offer another DLC to patch that content back into the game by now.
But they'll probably keep milking with some minor adjustements before they do something like that, while the memory of the people is still fresh
Which fetish was that? to play devil's advocate rather than law they may have meant patreon's ToS

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes