Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ello! I using Windows-7 Home Premium. OS 64-bit

I was wondering, can anyone show me witch Cheat thing I should use, and teaches be step-by-step, how to set it up, to work with the current game version please?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
How do I increase the number of Aristocrats? I have faith 770, plenty of money, food and drinks, gaiety 456, stables 750, baths 420, tables 912, population over 2900 with 820 lodgers, reputation 99 stable... But I can't build more than 1 treasury, so I can't have more than 1 aristocrat.... What can I do?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Increase the amount of tribute... additional treasury requires high tribute
Do I increase the tribute from the finance report section? Because then I think my game is bugged. When I click on that section it says:"Statement is available after 12:00 of the second game day". And I am at over 2 month....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you normally get a report on the left side of the screen each time you pay it... have you tried clicking that?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
you normally get a report on the left side of the screen each time you pay it... have you tried clicking that?
Lol.... now I lost all my saves :D When I load a save the maps is completely empty, but with all the resources and progress..... I need to start over AGAIN.... damn....

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
can anyone can show me how to fix the white scene when i start the game ??? i just download it and all i can see is just the white scene :cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can anyone can show me how to fix the white scene when i start the game ??? i just download it and all i can see is just the white scene :cry:
either get a different Craphiccard or get yourself a Win7 Emulator (x64) and use a virtual one I suppose.
All reports indicate that this could be related to incompatible Hardware/OS/Software.
The one bad thing Indi games have going, is that there is no clear minimum requirement listed... and since Dev systems might be outdated they might not be compatible with later OS/Hardware/Software aswell...

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
I don't know why when I played a free play scenario, I saved the file and after that all my buildings and my achievements are erased. Can someone help me with that??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Played the game after some timeoff...
some Bugs I found
Wrong decree texts for
combined Forces (haveing maid text)
Mistress (haveing slave training text) & Slave (haveing no text) Trainings for Prostitute

Wrong Pictures
Priestess with shame >=2 showeing the Libarian when hired/upgraded

So far didn't check the save load function... but the difficulty on normal was severly tweaked.. it's quiet easy now to be successful

The English in the beginning of the Campaign was tweaked and is pleasant to read now... after the first comic the old engrish is still used though.
The Campaign is still not "finished" or actually advanced

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes