Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which fetish was that? to play devil's advocate rather than law they may have meant patreon's ToS
Beastiality
Nothing that violates ToS on Patreon or there wouldn't be any breader games
The Huntress and atleast the Mares lost some rather favorable degrees... and hot artwork

Reactions: SplashCC

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello. Do somebody has yhe manual's game?? i don't know why I can't build stables or a hotel in the campaing mode.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Ok I don't get it 3 Huntresses and 3 Guards and they can't even beat an abductor. I get one like ever 30 minutes or more and they just walk out with all of my staff.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok I don't get it 3 Huntresses and 3 Guards and they can't even beat an abductor. I get one like ever 30 minutes or more and they just walk out with all of my staff.
You need to invest in some of their perks that help a lot with that problem. For example huntress got one where the enemy shows up she howls and all the combat related girls take arm and hut the enemy down. Just try and see which perks should you invest in first and you be good. :unsure: :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to invest in some of their perks that help a lot with that problem. For example huntress got one where the enemy shows up she howls and all the combat related girls take arm and hut the enemy down. Just try and see which perks should you invest in first and you be good. :unsure: :)
From memory that is one of her last perks... normally you can hire Amazons around the time you unlock this one.
However one of the first 3 perks of the guards raises her win chances quiet abit (10% I think)

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
You can also improve you relashionship with the criminal faction once to have less abductor. If find this the most efficient solution to provide security in early game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can also improve you relashionship with the criminal faction once to have less abductor. If find this the most efficient solution to provide security in early game
I normally suffer far more from thiefes... and haveing the guard upgraded deals with them... much better than a faction upgrade that costs 10 perk points... and detteriots far to fast

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I normally suffer far more from thiefes... and haveing the guard upgraded deals with them... much better than a faction upgrade that costs 10 perk points... and detteriots far to fast
True, the faction thing sucks only becouse we lose the points with them, so I mainly invest first in the one that's related to the shaman just so I have a healer asap and suffer less of casualties. :unsure: :whistle:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

tintin123456

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, i have the exact same problem as z.r0 I tried to update java check my dx and stuff without any results.
But since we are very few people complaining about that error i guess we have a specific setting or stuff that makes us unable to run the game correctly. If anyone got a solution for that it'd be cool to let us know :D
Ty in advance.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes