Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
its better to just use cheat engine
I've not been able to get it to work.

I open the process, and pause the game, do a search for the value of the gold, find 3 matches..

I then unpause the game and allow the value of gold to change, do a second search for the new value and narrow it to 1 item.

I modify the item, btu the amount of gold does not change.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image2.jpg
Brothel City, July 11 2017 HOTFIX, Patron version
LINK REMOVED. NEWER VERSION RELEASED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to get all preachy, but if you enjoy the game, please support . Just $1 gets you access to all the important stuff, including direct game links. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdogal and Evergrey

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This is a newer version than the one right above. I have no idea what changed. There is no patch notes. I don't play anymore so I wouldn't be able to spot a difference. But, Darot posted it, so here you go.
Brothel City, July 14 2017 Bugfix, Patron version
WIN: LINK REMOVED. NEWER VERSION RELEASED.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evergrey

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
cheat engine created for this game isn't working at all.
Even after using cheat engine 6.6 it's still having no effect on the values.

Last edited:
Reactions: drizzcat

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
trainer doesnt want 2 works i constant saying update your cheat engine 6.3.0 or higher i got 6.5.1 on my pc.
funny thing is i got avast i scanned the file its saying no virus right geus wat on the moment i whant 2 use it avast destroys it that just stupid or am i wrong.
and i have done it as it whas sayd on first post start game first then trainer still saying update cheat engine to 6.3.0 or higher which i have plz fix the trainer

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
game is good but i think there the maintance is just tomuch and when you finnaly have the money de tax dude comes and steals almost halve of it and then you can wait again. befor you can upgrade or buy something.
or the pay for the girls only or only buildings and less limits on sertain girls like the maids or waitergirls
and upgrade diner to bigger place and call it restaurant

Chissident

May 27, 2017
How do I get the cheats to actually work, I click on the num lock stuff after opening the cheat file, but I don't see the changes in-game...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image2.jpg
Brothel City, August 6 2017 Patron Version

WIN: LINK REMOVED. NEWER VERSION AVAILABLE.
Mods: Please update OP. Thanks!
Please, support the dev if you enjoying playing with her toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathl33t

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
So when I launch the game the screen is just white, and thus unplayable :(
after upgrading to windows 10 from xp ... this game is not working... the game starts but their is no graphics only white screen... help identify the problem??
People have been having this issue for a while. I tried the one I uploaded (August 6th release) and had no trouble with it on Win10x64. I tried it both fullscreen and windowed and it was fine.
Image1.jpg
(Note the title bar means August 5. Not May 8th. Dunno why they don't use normal version numbers like everyone else.)

I checked the Patron areas of Darot's website and no one has mentioned the problem. White screens usually have to do with video settings or DirectX. If it were me, the first thing I'd do is force the game into windowed mode. Here is how you can do that:
  • Open Brother City\Data\Saves\SYS.TXT
  • Image1.jpg
  • Code:
    160 160 EN -1 -1 0 160
  • The 3rd to last number controls Fullscreen Mode. -1 means fullscreen. 0 means windowed.
  • Make it windowed (0)
  • Save it
  • Try to run the game again.
  • Note: Don't delete SYS.TXT hoping it will reset your video settings. It just makes the game get stuck in an error loop that you have to kill with the Task Manager.
Where to go from there, I don't know. There's not a lot I can do without being in front of your computer. And, frankly, this sounds like an issue Darot needs to sort out. It's gotta be pretty widespread if 3 people here have mentioned it in the last month. This isn't the type of game that sees heavy download traffic, I don't think. The game should not be that picky.

Last edited:

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I also use Win10x64, and all the previous versions have been working fine (except for the turn based version, i didnt try that one)
I tried what you said but its still white both in fullscreen and windowed...

Edit: I downloaded the public version from their patreon, and it has the same issue

Reactions: jpsimon

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
I also use Win10x64, and all the previous versions have been working fine (except for the turn based version, i didnt try that one)

Edit: I downloaded the public version from their patreon, and it has the same issue
Same here

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Same here
This is what Darot had to say on the subject in a Patron-only post from about 6 hours ago:
I hope she sorts this out. I wish I could do more to help. When those updates come, I'll post them as soon as I see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathl33t
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes