Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
Still getting White screen issue on my Laptop. I will have to wait to see on my desktop once the new power supply comes in.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
If you ever wonder how images are "encrypted" in this game, it is base64 encoded png with windows line ends, so to decrypt stuff run this in bash (either unix or git bash):
Code:
for img in `find -name '*.bgb'`; do sed -e 's/\r//' $img | base64 -d > ${img/.bgb/.png}; done
if you don't want to play with shell here are images for you:

Reactions: ddd dsad

Cobra16

Jul 23, 2017
There is a bug/cheat in the game that allows you to get more gold, vegetables and/or faith.

• Press "2" on your keyboard to bring up a menu
  • Pick your poison
  • Hit "2" again, rinse and repeat until you get the resources you want. To exit the menus:
  • Choose "Seperately"
  • Choose "I hate crush", which closes the menu and resumes the game.
  • Take care to choose the correct options otherwise it may lead to a game over if you try to progress through this story. In case you choose a wrong option, just hit "2" again to restart the menus.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Is it some trick to opening up the dryad line? The shamans never seemed to find that plant for me.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Doesn't work for me neither. I was really hoping it would. Time for a long farm.
trainer doesn't work
I get that it's attached to the OP. And, I also get that Darot Games uses some stupid version numbering based on date instead of software build. But for future reference, trainers need to be updated every time the game is updated. 99% of trainers are the same way. And that trainer in the OP is like 5 updates behind (check the file name) and someone needs to remove it. It's not that the trainer doesn't work. It's that it was designed to work with the May 29th build of the game, and nothing before or after that.

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
Does anybody know how to get faction points. I want to upgrade my trading stall to a market to get more building options, but can't get it.

With cheatengine i can change the faith. Money and reputation is not succesfull for me.

Thisisrandomname

Sep 15, 2017
I enjoyed your game, but I encountered some problem in the late contents.

I built most of the buildings(hotels and all the buildings to satisfy customers unsatisfied thirst for drinks), providing more and more drinks gets more people to come, and suddenly my town is overflowing with people, exp, and lag. To make you understand my situation, my reputation went up to 500 so suddenly, by building more wine-cellars and pubs. I will provide my save file for you.

Keep up the good work.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
can someone please update the trainer program thing along with some faction related cheats like for example modifying the system so that you can get to all the factions without losing your faction relation progress due to getting more faction points for separate factions because that is really annoying

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
Does anybody know how to get faction points. I want to upgrade my trading stall to a market to get more building options, but can't get it.

With cheatengine i can change the faith. Money and reputation is not succesfull for me.
the faction points system uses exp.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I dropped my support when they didn't address the 'white screen bug' issue appropriately. They pretty much dodged it for 2 months. I wasn't affected by it, but a lot of people here were. I find that shitty of them. So, no more shares from me.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
2017-10-build.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jpsimon
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes