Pics: 700+, A+ rating
Type: Game

Link:

profile (00005).jpg

Reactions: Misty

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How hard is it to rename a bunch of image files? :)

Making a pack is easy but takes quite a bit of commitment. Making a solid pack requires some experience and knowledge of the game and its tag system. Which you get by practicing. Making a good pack (_BK.ini, special events, proper tagging and coverage) might be a tiny bit expert-like.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
How hard is it to rename a bunch of image files? :)

Making a pack is easy but takes quite a bit of commitment. Making a solid pack requires some experience and knowledge of the game and its tag system. Which you get by practicing. Making a good pack (_BK.ini, special events, proper tagging and coverage) might be a tiny bit expert-like.
And I will note that, even as someone considered a top pack maker, I have never done a event, and my INI files are more often than not bare bones. I do have good knowledge of proper tagging, and coverage can depend on exactly what pics are available for a given girl.

My rep is earned from volume, which is in good part because I've been doing it a while, and because people like the picture mixes that I end up with.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Leortha is a special case, since he does have the skills to be a full expert, but refuses to exercise some of them to keep tagging more fun than work. :)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
To explain that, I am a software engineer by profession. Coding is my 9-5 job. I have specifically avoided looking at the BK code with very rare exceptions. I do not want my hobby to cross paths with my work. So I focus on pack making, which is something I enjoy doing that has no particular similarity to my job.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
How difficult is it to make a pack? Is it hard to do, or does it take an expert? Just asking..

See the above link. Particularly the last part of the OP. You want to start with the BK rename tool, linked in the last section. The tool is sooooooo much easier than manual renaming. Grab a small selection of pics for your chosen girl and run them through the tool to get an idea of how it works. That can give you an idea of whether or not the larger work on doing a full pack would be enjoyable to you or not.

Reactions: herobrine69

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well i've decided i'm just not going to finish the Asuna pack because the art of her is just... so samey it's melting my brain. i will release Karin though, so expect that soon. also started going back through my first batch of packs to do some cleaning and retagging, starting with Narmaya. when i clean up the other GBF packs i'll add them to the doc. for now though here's a... really big pack that i wanted to make smaller before releasing but couldn't decide what more to take out. simply love this gremlin and the art of her way too much

Name: BB
Universe: Fate/Extra CCC (Type-Moon)
Pics: 1284
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+
profile freq_high (00005).jpg

Link in signature

Reactions: ddata22 and linda95

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For those who wanna try to make custom events for their girl packs, take a look at Boa Hancock files, there are special dialogues and events triggered by visiting her room. I made a similar side story for Hinata (see my pack). If you plan to use special pics for those events you may want to add a sub folder and put them there.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020

See the above link. Particularly the last part of the OP. You want to start with the BK rename tool, linked in the last section. The tool is sooooooo much easier than manual renaming. Grab a small selection of pics for your chosen girl and run them through the tool to get an idea of how it works. That can give you an idea of whether or not the larger work on doing a full pack would be enjoyable to you or not.
Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I don't know if I have the time to do this. I think I'd better leave it to the experts.:cry: But is it possible that I can make some pack requests?

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
nothing wrong with making requests, just be aware that most pack makers will focus on their own interests first so it's more of a "oh neat i'll prioritize this pack i was already gonna make" than people going out of their way to fulfill requests

Reactions: herobrine69

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
nothing wrong with making requests, just be aware that most pack makers will focus on their own interests first so it's more of a "oh neat i'll prioritize this pack i was already gonna make" than people going out of their way to fulfill requests
That's completely understandable. I'll put in the request.

(My Request) Is it possible for someone to please make a pack for either Jinx (from DC Comics) or Turanga Leela (from Futurama). I'm kinda surprised no one made these yet. Might as well throw them out there. Thanks a lot!

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
That's completely understandable. I'll put in the request.

(My Request) Is it possible for someone to please make a pack for either Jinx (from DC Comics) or Turanga Leela (from Futurama). I'm kinda surprised no one made these yet. Might as well throw them out there. Thanks a lot!
Jinx has actually been in my "todo eventually" list for a long, long time. But there is always someone higher priority. I'll see about getting to her some time after the current ones that I am working on.

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
there isn't yet but i was planning to make one eventually. just not high on my priority list cuz i wanted to wait for more art of her. there's almost certainly more than enough for a pack already though

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
How difficult is it to make a pack? Is it hard to do, or does it take an expert? Just asking..
I've done a bunch that I've not yet shared. It is super easy. if you want videos you gotta convert them to .webm I'm using Leapic (you can also reduce quiality so that they take less space. Typically not noticable but I've not been doing that since I'm lazy) for that. I also use some random freeware program that lets me cut videos so that they dont exceed 20-30s since nobody is going to hang around any longer for a clip since it really disrupts the game. Just boot up rule34 and download pics/vids of what you are looking for -> put them into the re-namer and you are done!

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
How to increase capasity of brothel? I saw somewhere guide for this but cant find it now, so i need help. I mean extend brothel over 32. Thanks in advance.

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
is there a
Mari Makinami Illustrious from
pack if not I am leaving it as a request/idea for pack makers lol

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes