Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I understand as well. Now I am happy/angry that I am spending more time making girl packs then actually playing the game!
Welcome to the club. You are far from the first person to go down this rabbit hole of pack building. :)

Soon about to start creating my girls in 3D modeling software to get correct content for tags. I feel wasting time looking for content that I am not satisfied 100%.
Now that may be unique. A 3D artist building their own art for the packs directly. I built a pack a few months back that was 60% or more from one 3D artist, but he did not do the images specifically for the pack.

As a non artist without that option I will say that I simply had to learn to accept that I'm rarely going to find coverage for every possible tag in a pack. Some tags are just plain rare. Enema is one of the rarest. Fisting, Rimming, and sometimes some of the farm tags are also rare.

That said, the game is designed to function well even with holes in the coverage, so it's not like you need every single tag covered to have a descent pack.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Welcome to the club. You are far from the first person to go down this rabbit hole of pack building. :)

Now that may be unique. A 3D artist building their own art for the packs directly. I built a pack a few months back that was 60% or more from one 3D artist, but he did not do the images specifically for the pack.

As a non artist without that option I will say that I simply had to learn to accept that I'm rarely going to find coverage for every possible tag in a pack. Some tags are just plain rare. Enema is one of the rarest. Fisting, Rimming, and sometimes some of the farm tags are also rare.

That said, the game is designed to function well even with holes in the coverage, so it's not like you need every single tag covered to have a descent pack.
Yup it is not easy to find those unique fetishes. It's not hard just gotta put in the time to learn. Using Virt-A-Mate as main workhorse. Many assets for popular girls. It has a desktop version in bat file to launch. Much better then Daz3d. I can even make animations in real time that look decent. In Daz you will have to wait for hours just for an image.

I made this simple test dance animation with and she looks adorable trying her best. I gotta reduce the physics on her breasts and stiffen the pigtails. Oh, I a terrible dancer as you can see dancing with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chip Block

Aug 11, 2016
Sorry if this has already been asked but I was wondering if there was a way to edit the amount of customers able to be served at the brothel jobs?

I already cheated a bit by raising the bedroom limits in BKsettings.rpy and used King's Way cheat to add traits to favorite characters. Now I'm in the final brothel and 320 total seems a little low when I am attracting over 1000 customers a day.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked but I was wondering if there was a way to edit the amount of customers able to be served at the brothel jobs?
Yes. Edit BKinit_variables.rpy, find room_capacity_dict, change the values as you deem fit.

Start a new game or load your save and console (each line separately):
Code:
for room_key in brothel.rooms:
    brothel.rooms[room_key].update_cust_limit()

Reactions: Chip Block

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well i got bored staring at thousands of near-identical images of bunny girls so have a mini-pack i cranked out in 2 hours. i still plan to finish them... eventually. but i'll probably be making other packs till i feel motivated enough to push through... even more... near-identical images of bunny girls... turns out i don't like bunnysuits near as much as i thought i did lmao

Name: Mai Natsume
Universe: BlazBlue/ArcSys
Pics: 251
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: B+
Mai Natsume.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
With the release of the trailer for the next movie:

New pack released.

Name: Neytiri
Universe: Avatar
Pics: 426
Type: Western Animation

profile (00001).jpg waitress (00002).png

Reactions: DougTheC

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
Yes. Edit BKinit_variables.rpy, find room_capacity_dict, change the values as you deem fit.

Start a new game or load your save and console (each line separately):
Code:
for room_key in brothel.rooms:
    brothel.rooms[room_key].update_cust_limit()

My question is for example how would i increase the total amount of workers and customer limits in the Tavern? where it says 5/5 workers and 60 people can be served.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
My question is for example how would i increase the total amount of workers and customer limits in the Tavern? where it says 5/5 workers and 60 people can be served.
Changing customer limits is described in the post you quoted. Change the numbers in room_capacity_dict , start a new game or update a save's limits to new values via console.

Worker limits are not a thing. The 5/5 is just the number of rooms of that type/max number of such rooms. You can employ as many girls as the customer limit allows.

• Angry
Reactions: bigsmokey116

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
Changing customer limits is described in the post you quoted. Change the numbers in room_capacity_dict , start a new game or update a save's limits to new values via console.

Worker limits are not a thing. The 5/5 is just the number of rooms of that type/max number of such rooms. You can employ as many girls as the customer limit allows.
I get it now thank you for clearing that up.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Are 0.15 girl packs compatible with the latest game version (v0.2 Release)?
If not, what do I have to change in those packs to make them compatible?

mangasm

May 29, 2017
Are there any active links for Stilto13's real girl packs? The MEGAs in the Google doc are dead.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Are there any active links for Stilto13's real girl packs? The MEGAs in the Google doc are dead.
Ask and ye shall receive:
There are a bunch of updates, including some deepfake videos and some additions to other packs

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well that's another pack done that isn't Blue Archive's bunnygirls. this time it's Tomoe Gozen with an ini file that incentivizes her to generate as a girl who works best as a masseuse or geisha. will the BA bunnies finally be the next set of packs released, or will i keep procrastinating on them and make other girl packs instead? find out next time on the BK girl packs thread

Name: Tomoe Gozen
Universe: Fate/Grand Order (Type-Moon)
Pics: 840
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+
Tomoe Gozen.jpg

Reactions: ddata22 and linda95

artem20201

Jul 13, 2020
New girl packs made by Leortha: for furry lovers, coming from My Little Pony series (and now they will be known as My Slutty Pony), let me introduce you

Applejack
180 pics

View attachment 265337

Twilight Sparkle
194 pics

View attachment 265338

Rainbow Dash
177 pics

View attachment 265339

Fluttershy
234 pics

View attachment 265340

Pinky Pie
185 pics

View attachment 265341

Rarity
198 pics

View attachment 266593

link (folder):

If you wanted a ponygirl, now you can get a whole ranch of them!
I'm sorry, but you don't have this pack left

Jun 13, 2018
Feel free if you good fellows want to make a pack out of the list of anime girls I'm gonna list down. Just wanted to place them here so the people that's making a girl pack that have run out of fresh ideas or don't know who to start with can start making girl packs from the list. Disregard the ones that you already have made. :D

I would have like to make my own packs but I am a lazy mofo and I also have short attention span, so chances are I would start it but will most likely stop halfway because something else caught my interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes