Pics: 320, B+
Type: Video Game
Warning: Furry (Obviously)

Link:

1651700157895.png

Last edited:

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Someone know mod that allows to cheat money? I tried to cheat them by editing saves but in the second chapter game crashes when i editing money. Thanks in advance.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Usually 'game/Mods', i.e. whereever you put King's Way itself. If you didn't, do so first.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Here, all necessary files. Just extract all in your "game" folder.
Ok, I don't check the gray screen, when I go select activate mod, but nothing changes, or does it take a command to check what I saw in the image?
Ok there is no need due to several attempts I figured out how to do it, anyway thanks for the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If you want to cheat money only and avoid the risk of bugs later in game, you can use ren'py console, it's the safest way

Reactions: yummycandy

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Goldo, the BK dev, is currently offline on vacation for a couple of weeks. I would not be surprised if, once he returns, one of the first things he does is get things moving on us finding a new home for BK.

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
Well, the server itself is back. (Or it is a new one) The site is still missing, but i guess, they got a lot to do with the HHS section.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The server has been 'new/back' for weeks now. If it was a real comeback, I'm sure Zythen would have found and contacted the HHS+ devs directly via e-mail, here on F95, or through their Discord.

RudolfU

Aug 17, 2017
Hello, guys :) I liked _BK generation mod by __neronero and decided to make fast and amateur button-lists modification for adding traits, personality, fixations without need of typing (also fixed couple of bugs and removed keep_init = False line from generation which for some reason conflicted with name saving/generating for clones). Decided to post it here in case it will be useful for someone else or maybe can be used to improve original mod.
Edit: updated script.rpy to fix "no clones" file saving

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes