Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
realized that i forgot to put the video files into the Kiana pack at first, so if you want them you'll have to redownload the pack. oops. anyways i ended up blitzing through kal'tsit so uh, yeah she's finished already. tried using the bk ini generator, wasn't big on it myself in its current form so i'll just keep editing the file directly. if the traits and fixations were lists of boxes you could tick in each category instead of manually writing them out, i think i would use it though

Name: Kal'tsit
Universe: Arknights
Pics: 460
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: B+
Kal'tsit.png
Link in signature.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
I've attempted to create an extra menu option in the tagging tool that generates a _BK.ini file based on a list of questions.

Any packmakers here willing to try/test it? It requires + .
Drop the .rpy files attached to this post into your tagging tool's /game/ folder.

Especially interested to hear your thoughts if you normally never create BK.ini files for your girlpacks.
Went through the whole process, twice, and it didn't generate an .ini either time. Not sure what I missed, there, but under the assumption it worked, I second the opinion to have choices be buttons instead of manually typed just for ease of use, though would still use it over not making an .ini at all.

EDIT: Just tried doing an empty run through (just spamming enter and leaving all the text entries blank), and the .ini file did generate that time. Wondering if something I entered earlier was causing it to not generate? Is there an issue with case sensitivity?

Last edited:
Reactions: __neronero

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Feedback on the INI generator...

1) First name defaulted to the pack directory name. Nice. Last name did not. Not so nice.
2) Paste does not seem to work for name input either.
3) For the traits and personalities, I wonder if it's possible to implement a check-box system. Each possible trait/personality/preference would have four checkboxes for the four possible priority levels. They would be mutually exclusive for each individual trait. You could show one page of traits/personalities at a time, with Next/Previous buttons to move between them. This would be a way to eliminate the possibility of typos for trait names. Currently there is absolutely no sanity checking for the typing of these options. But since the number of choices is quite finite, I would think that checkboxes/radio buttons could eliminate the problem.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
if the traits and fixations were lists of boxes you could tick in each category instead of manually writing them out, i think i would use it though
Agreed, that would be way better. Renpy screen language scares me, so I'm not sure how far I'll get on my own... But it's clearly something that could/would be a good improvement.

Just tried doing an empty run through (just spamming enter and leaving all the text entries blank), and the .ini file did generate that time. Wondering if something I entered earlier was causing it to not generate? Is there an issue with case sensitivity?
Thanks! You discovered a bug due to an indentation mistake. If you select "Yes, only allow her to appear as an original" when you reach the Unique/cloning options then the _BK.ini file won't save. Sorry about that! :cry:

1) First name defaulted to the pack directory name. Nice. Last name did not. Not so nice.
2) Paste does not seem to work for name input either.
1) I'll try to make First name display the first word in the directory, with last name displaying whatever else is left.
2) Looks like this can be fixed pretty easily according to renpy documentation, consider it done!

3) For the traits and personalities, I wonder if it's possible to implement a check-box system. Each possible trait/personality/preference would have four checkboxes for the four possible priority levels. They would be mutually exclusive for each individual trait. You could show one page of traits/personalities at a time, with Next/Previous buttons to move between them. This would be a way to eliminate the possibility of typos for trait names. Currently there is absolutely no sanity checking for the typing of these options. But since the number of choices is quite finite, I would think that checkboxes/radio buttons could eliminate the problem.
I can easily picture what you're describing, but trying to build it in renpy screencode would be a real struggle for me o_O I'll see how far I can get!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Renpy screen language scares me, so I'm not sure how far I'll get on my own... But it's clearly something that could/would be a good improvement.
You can probably just reuse the image tag buttons that toggle on and off.

I'll try to make First name display the first word in the directory, with last name displaying whatever else is left.
If you want Leortha to be really happy, only the last of the rest would be nice. :sneaky:

I can easily picture what you're describing, but trying to build it in renpy screencode would be a real struggle for me I'll see how far I can get!
Another option someone did for... I don't really remember what... was to check your input string against the trait database and give you a trait if the initial substrings coincide, discarding case. Much easier than building all the GUI. Less neat, of course.

Reactions: Reij and __neronero

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
Overwrite 'game' (nothing should actually get overwritten).

Give you the ability to order slaves with some precision instead of the total randomness of the slave market and the city streets. Might be unbalanced.
thanks

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
1) I'll try to make First name display the first word in the directory, with last name displaying whatever else is left.
You could use the full code for function in BKfunctions.rpy starting about line 232 (add comment to credit Goldo),
Code:
    def get_name(dir, full=False):

""" Breaks down a dir name into a first name/last name """

## Only works with formats like "name", "name surname" or "name_surname". The "_" operator takes precedence over " ",
        ## which could be useful for composed first names
used like
Code:
first, last = get_name(self.path)
----
If you want Leortha to be really happy, only the last of the rest would be nice. :sneaky:
I'd vote for including everything after the (first name + delimiter) into the last name field, for user to edit.

Then it works if the folder is "Asuka (EVA) Langley" or "Asuka Langley (EVA)".

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I would suggest adding everything from the directory name in both fields.

That would account for the case of the directory name being in Japanese order. Deleting stuff from the field is super easy for the user. That was what I had in mind in the first place, though I was obviously not clear enough about it.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
That would account for the case of the directory name being in Japanese order.
But there's already another setting that does this?

Not that I care all that much since I prefer to edit .ini files by hand, as Arios intended.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
But there's already another setting that does this?

That setting works for INI -> Game. I'm talking about in the INI builder. Putting only the first word from the directory into the first name field and the rest into the last name field will end up with them reversed if they are in Japanese order in the directory name. Putting the entire directory name into both let's the person building the INI select what they want to leave in the first name field and what they want to leave in the last name field.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Isn't the same setting one of the options you pick in the .ini builder as well?

Edit: Yeah, it is, right after creating the names.

Edit2: Okay, I see your point about 'Japanese pack names'. I guess the answer is not to make packs with reversed names? I mean, there will be a minor inconvenience either way. I'd personally prefer a mildly faster input and a restricted naming scheme. But I'm not going to be an end user of this feature, so just ignore my rambling, as usual.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, y'all. I'm thinking of uploading some packs to Mega, any tips?
1) Get the Mega sync tool, and sync up your mega with a local directory. Once you have done that you never have to worry about actually uploading things. Just maintain the local directory, and the sync tool will automatically mirror everything you put in there up to the server.

2) Build a link to the top level of the public area of your Mega, and use that to distribute packs, instead of using individual links to individual packs. If you want to later update a pack, and you used direct links, the old links will go stale the moment you update the pack. But with directory links you can freely update the contents of the directory without needing to change the download link. And finally you can put the one link in your signature, and never have to actually give out links when you publish a pack.

3) If you want to distribute loli packs, don't do it on F95, as they are not allowed here. If you want suggestions specific to that issue, DM me, as that's better not discussed in public on this site.

4) I personally segregate furry packs into a sub directory on my mega. Furry is not forbidden here on F95, but I know that some people prefer not to see it, so I put it in a place where they have to click on a directory called "furry" if they want those packs, making it as clear as possible what the packs contain.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Pai Ayanokouji
Universe: Sazan (3X3) Eyes
Pics: 332
Type: Anime

Notes: This show has lots of monsters. Lots of them. Most of the art includes some of the more common ones. I did not tag Monster unless a monster was involved in a sexual situation of one sort or another. So there are plenty of visible monsters in non-farm pics, but nothing sexual happening with them.

dancer (00007).jpg dancer masseuse swim (00000).jpg

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
New pack released.

Name: Pai Ayanokouji
Universe: Sazan (3X3) Eyes
Pics: 332
Type: Anime

Notes: This show has lots of monsters. Lots of them. Most of the art includes some of the more common ones. I did not tag Monster unless a monster was involved in a sexual situation of one sort or another. So there are plenty of visible monsters in non-farm pics, but nothing sexual happening with them.

View attachment 1788303 View attachment 1788304

Has she been uploaded to your Mega? I can't find her anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes