Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Playing the game and got interested what packs are good for my game. Preferably with good BK's and high quality images.

Not asking anyone here to truly search everything, it's just that I'm curious as to what packs here everyone uses.

If you have recommendations or you would like to promote your best girl. Not just I but everyone here would be happy to know that you chose that girl.
Really depends on your personal history with consuming anime/cartoons, but here are a few angles to consider:

• The basic girl pack is designed to have a good variety of popular waifu's from different era's and origins (western/japanese, old-school/new), so use that to find out what piques your interest
    • If you're not interested in any of these girls, there are also packs for different specific categories that are not represented in the basic girl pack (furry, real girls, delicious cake, etc)
  • There was a vote a few years ago where Tsuyu Asui came out on top as a fan favorite
  • My personal favorite pack creators are Chris12 and Kite80
  • Personal taste really matters. Eg: I absolutely love Leortha's packs for Lum Invader and Nadia, even though such old-school girls means lower quality artwork is almost guaranteed

Reactions: Suwi

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Playing the game and got interested what packs are good for my game. Preferably with good BK's and high quality images.

Not asking anyone here to truly search everything, it's just that I'm curious as to what packs here everyone uses.

If you have recommendations or you would like to promote your best girl. Not just I but everyone here would be happy to know that you chose that girl.
If you are using the google doc, you can sort by your column of choice. If you aren't looking for anyone from a particular franchise, I'd sort by rating: A-Z, and look for packs with A+ rating and 400+ pictures. Should give you results that cover most of the stuff you will see with context appropriate images, with enough variety to keep things interesting.

From there if you want more packs, just broaden your criteria to include B+ with high picture counts, or A+ with lower counts, and so on. For me personally, if I like a pack enough, I will occasionally expand on it myself if there are animations, or just high quality pics that are newer than when the pack was made. (EX: I edited/added a crap ton of animated content to the 2B pack I'm using since there is an abundance of content for her available).

Reactions: Suwi

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Really depends on your personal history with consuming anime/cartoons, but here are a few angles to consider:

• The basic girl pack is designed to have a good variety of popular waifu's from different era's and origins (western/japanese, old-school/new), so use that to find out what piques your interest
    • If you're not interested in any of these girls, there are also packs for different specific categories that are not represented in the basic girl pack (furry, real girls, delicious cake, etc)
  • There was a vote a few years ago where Tsuyu Asui came out on top as a fan favorite
  • My personal favorite pack creators are Chris12 and Kite80
  • Personal taste really matters. Eg: I absolutely love Leortha's packs for Lum Invader and Nadia, even though such old-school girls means lower quality artwork is almost guaranteed
If you are using the google doc, you can sort by your column of choice. If you aren't looking for anyone from a particular franchise, I'd sort by rating: A-Z, and look for packs with A+ rating and 400+ pictures. Should give you results that cover most of the stuff you will see with context appropriate images, with enough variety to keep things interesting.

From there if you want more packs, just broaden your criteria to include B+ with high picture counts, or A+ with lower counts, and so on. For me personally, if I like a pack enough, I will occasionally expand on it myself if there are animations, or just high quality pics that are newer than when the pack was made. (EX: I edited/added a crap ton of animated content to the 2B pack I'm using since there is an abundance of content for her available).
Thanks guys, I finally downloaded a bunch of em with BK's. Now, if only there is someone who would put animated stuff in one character, high quality, and with a BK to boot. That would be amazing.

Anyways gonna try them all soon, wish me luck that my game doesn't crash with all these cultured content.

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Finally an updated Nyotengu girl folder!
I made one a few weeks ago but I never upload my girl folders :s
I'll be updating mine with some of these, if you are interested you can do the same with mine <3

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Syndra
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 600+
Type: Video Game

Name: Ahri
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 1400+
Type: Video Game

Folder Link:
Syndra.jpg Ahri.jpg
PS: After these 2 packs I'll be absent from making more girls due to time problems with my work.
Thanks to everyone who downloaded and appreciated my packs :love:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Boa Hancock & Hinata Hyuga

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10, in script
image bg boa_const = ProportionalScale(get_current_folder() + "dancer (0).jpg", config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10, in script
image bg boa_const = ProportionalScale(get_current_folder() + "dancer (0).jpg", config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'get_current_folder' is not defined
Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Brothel King 0.2 v220105
Tue Apr 26 09:28:40 2022
I get 2 different errors with Boa Hancock and Hinata Hyuga. Here i post with Boa Hancock, I've already tried patches and fixed girl pack, but only thing thats fix this, is delete them. Can somebody help with this error? Error acquired on startup.
This function was added in the Feb 11 v 0.2 Release base game. You need to update & start new game for these two to work, due to compensating for different girlpack folder structures.

You need to download the (v 0.2 Release), followed by
Best done in new folder to avoid recompile problems (can copy or move current game/girls folders); new game required.

Under further investigation, the Boa girlpack in Basic Girlpack v 0.2 which this is probably from does not include a file "dancer (0).jpg", so the _events.rpy example line should be edited to use existing file.

Here is a replacement _events.rpy for Boa's girlpack from Basic Girlpack v 0.2. I am starting tests of it, which also contains several edits for issues I've previously mentioned (use diff/compare if curious). Rename to "_events.rpy" if downloading adds a numerical prefix.

View attachment _events.rpy

Reactions: __neronero

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Still haven't solved the site problem?

Well then I say it here! Are there characters from the series Komi-San, Uzaki-chan and Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san?

Unfortunately with the site down, I don't know if other characters are included, apart from those you set up on this platform.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Kite,

Could you add to the OP, possibly before the Downloads area, some links to the Girlpacks Google spreadsheet & the submission form for that?

Maybe also the tagging tool & patch, & older but still useful girl pack creation Google doc?

I think the spreadsheet link was there sometime, but not currently.

Thanks!

Useful links:

+

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Under further investigation, the Boa girlpack in Basic Girlpack v 0.2 which this is probably from does not include a file "dancer (0).jpg", so the _events.rpy example line should be edited to use existing file.

Here is a replacement _events.rpy for Boa's girlpack from Basic Girlpack v 0.2. I am starting tests of it, which also contains several edits for issues I've previously mentioned (use diff/compare if curious). Rename to "_events.rpy" if downloading adds a numerical prefix.

View attachment 1777651
Basic Girl Pack 0.2 updated to include modified _events.rpy file for Boa Hancock.

Are there characters from the series Komi-San, Uzaki-chan and Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san?
Haven't seen Komi-san yet. The others do have Girl Packs. Check out the .

I think the spreadsheet link was there sometime, but not currently.
It's there (under features)

Reactions: Jman9 and DougTheC

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
hi, might be a stupid question, but what does a BK.ini file do for the girl pack? currently working on a pack and wondering if it's worth adding.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
what does a BK.ini file do for the girl pack? currently working on a pack and wondering if it's worth adding.
It allows you to customise girl generation. Make her more obedient or bodacious than normal from the start, give her fixed traits, increase or reduce the chance to get certain traits, give her a custom name, make her always be a free girl, add custom events (first meeting, nightly, interaction), etc. There's a lot of flexibility there.

Sadly, making a proper _BK.ini is a lot of work, to the point that I don't even know if there are any girl packs that have .ini's that are between just customising the name (Leortha) and possessing fully custom events (Boa, Hinata, Inflatable Doll, Fran, earliestbird555's generic fetish events).

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
It allows you to customise girl generation. Make her more obedient or bodacious than normal from the start, give her fixed traits, increase or reduce the chance to get certain traits, give her a custom name, make her always be a free girl, add custom events (first meeting, nightly, interaction), etc. There's a lot of flexibility there.

Sadly, making a proper _BK.ini is a lot of work, to the point that I don't even know if there are any girl packs that have .ini's that are between just customising the name (Leortha) and possessing fully custom events (Boa, Hinata, Inflatable Doll, Fran, earliestbird555's generic fetish events).
Thanks :) the name thing might be of use, otherwise it's probably not worth the hazzle then (for this pack at least)

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
the most i've done beyond "yeah these traits and stats feel appropriate for this character" is like, use it to encourage a couple of girls to be more prone to being good at a specific job. haven't really touched the custom events at all, if i were to make custom events i'd probably just make a mod for more random around the town events involving your girls and/or free girls. more stuff like meeting your owned girls at the "beach" locations

• I just jizzed my pants

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks :) the name thing might be of use, otherwise it's probably not worth the hazzle then (for this pack at least)
Let me correct a little what was said about my normal practice.

I include a INI file with every pack. At a minimum I do it to allow me to set the girl's base name. If I do not do this the game attempts to build her name off of the pack's directory name. So without the INI file I would need to pay attention to how I name my packs and how the game would name the girl based on the pack name. And I wanted the freedom to name the packs as I wanted without having to worry about how the game would parse that name. As an example, on super hero packs I often name them "first (super-name) last". I have no idea what of that the game would pick as a first or last name.

So I decided to always include a INI file so that, at a minimum, I would be able to name my packs as I wanted without having to worry about how the game would do it.

But that's just the minimum. Plenty of my packs are at that minimum. But not all. If the girl's character has some stand-out elements I will at times spend the effort to put in a few elements that reflect that. Massive bust? Set her to more often have the "nice tits" trait. Normally a Tsundere? Set that personality to come up more often. Dumb as a box of rocks? Set her to more often have an appropriate negative trait (and to not generate with the nerd personality). And so on.

But I don't ever feel that I must do any of that. Anything beyond the name is extra gravy on the pack.

Also, I keep a blank INI file template that I use. This has spots for all the basic INI file elements, and a lot of comments showing what traits/personalities are available. So my normal practice is to add a copy of the template to each new pack, and then edit it to at least set the girl's name properly. And to do any additional settings that I feel like doing for the current girl. Link below to the current template, which is up to date with all the new 0.2 personalities.

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
Let me correct a little what was said about my normal practice.

I include a INI file with every pack. At a minimum I do it to allow me to set the girl's base name. If I do not do this the game attempts to build her name off of the pack's directory name. So without the INI file I would need to pay attention to how I name my packs and how the game would name the girl based on the pack name. And I wanted the freedom to name the packs as I wanted without having to worry about how the game would parse that name. As an example, on super hero packs I often name them "first (super-name) last". I have no idea what of that the game would pick as a first or last name.

So I decided to always include a INI file so that, at a minimum, I would be able to name my packs as I wanted without having to worry about how the game would do it.

But that's just the minimum. Plenty of my packs are at that minimum. But not all. If the girl's character has some stand-out elements I will at times spend the effort to put in a few elements that reflect that. Massive bust? Set her to more often have the "nice tits" trait. Normally a Tsundere? Set that personality to come up more often. Dumb as a box of rocks? Set her to more often have an appropriate negative trait (and to not generate with the nerd personality). And so on.

But I don't ever feel that I must do any of that. Anything beyond the name is extra gravy on the pack.

Also, I keep a blank INI file template that I use. This has spots for all the basic INI file elements, and a lot of comments showing what traits/personalities are available. So my normal practice is to add a copy of the template to each new pack, and then edit it to at least set the girl's name properly. And to do any additional settings that I feel like doing for the current girl. Link below to the current template, which is up to date with all the new 0.2 personalities.

Thanks a lot! that fixed the naming thing :)

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Also good to remember that Boa Hancock from the Basic Girl Pack is created by Goldo and more or less serves as an official example, so if new ini-related features are added her BK.ini tends to explain how to use them.

extra gravy
Could you add "creator" under identity in the _BK.ini template? This allows a pack author to credit himself for the creating the girl pack, which is surfaced in the game on Girl Mix screens.

Very few packs have adopted this so far. Having it in your template might help.

Reactions: DougTheC
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes