Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
and that's another pack done. ended up being a lot bigger than i expected this time, but almost no farm images. probably gonna do a smaller pack next, not sure who, but Kiana has been pushed up the priority list. honestly thought i'd be the only person with any interest in a pack of her lmao

Name: Yukihana Lamy
Universe: Hololive
Pics: 912
Type: VTuber
Pack Rating: B+
Lamy.png
Link in signature.

Some_Fluffball

May 10, 2019
Hey! I just got this game recently and I’ve gotten sucked in, so naturally I’ve been collecting pictures to turn into packs. Are there any good resources/guides to help with tagging though? I’ve tried googling, and stole some wisdom from a few of Leothra’s comments, but I haven’t come up with much. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: __neronero

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Sadly, we lost a bunch of good resources with the HHS forums, including Leortha's review thread. Darknoob's is still up and I think there are a few of his reviews scattered around this thread here, too.

cacowang

Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone have the Ryuko Matoi pack previously posted on the HHS forums a few months ago?? I would also like to know if anyone's keeping some of the recent packs that were posted only on HHS available to share.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone have the Ryuko Matoi pack previously posted on the HHS forums a few months ago?? I would also like to know if anyone's keeping some of the recent packs that were posted only on HHS available to share.
Unfortunately I was a month or two behind on updating packs from the HHS forum to the Google Doc. So anything posted only to the forum and not to here or the doc is lost unless the pack maker themselves reposts them here, or they were archived.

Reactions: cacowang
Jun 24, 2017
I think it might be this. It's been a while, but I don't think another Ryuko pack was made and uploaded.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cacowang
Dec 17, 2017
From packmaker on the BK home board:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My newest pack, and the largest I've done so far. Hope people enjoy it.

Name: Maka Albarn
Universe: Soul Eater
Pics: 297
Type: anime

This pack has some strange tags on it. Does anyone know what mod I need to download to be able to use these tags?

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
and that's another pack done. not sure who i'm gonna do next from my to-do list, leaning towards Anastasia, Tomoe Gozen, Kiana, and Clarisse though. maybe AL's Akagi and Kaga.

Looking for a Ryougi Shiki pack. Does anyone know if there is one?
as far as i know there isn't one, and idk if anyone's in the process of making one already. she's not on my to-do list and i've got enough on that already for now so she's not someone i'd get around to anytime soon. if you've got the time, could try making one yourself for her

Name: Shizuka Rin
Universe: Nijisanji
Pics: 401
Type: VTuber
Pack Rating: B+
Shizuka Rin.jpg
Link in signature.

Reactions: linda95

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Playing the game and got interested what packs are good for my game. Preferably with good BK's and high quality images.

Not asking anyone here to truly search everything, it's just that I'm curious as to what packs here everyone uses.

If you have recommendations or you would like to promote your best girl. Not just I but everyone here would be happy to know that you chose that girl.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes