Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021

Aerith Gainsborough
Final Fantasy VII
Full version: A+ / 517 images + 1103 audio files + 167 videos / 495 mb
Lite version: A+ / 517 images + 1103 audio files / 39 mb

Includes voice lines through a custom personality. Let me know if anything breaks.

-----

Madoka Higuchi
THE IDOLM@STER Shiny Colors
862 images + 15 videos / 99 mb

luckymccharms

Dec 16, 2018

Aerith Gainsborough
Final Fantasy VII
The Full Version of Aerith is causing the attached crash if I try to use the New Free Girls or New Slave Market cheats. It may cause errors elsewhere. If I ignore, all non-harem girls disappear from city and slave market.
If I remove Aerith from my girls folder, everything starts working again. Any ideas?

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
The Full Version of Aerith is causing the attached crash if I try to use the New Free Girls or New Slave Market cheats. It may cause errors elsewhere. If I ignore, all non-harem girls disappear from city and slave market.
If I remove Aerith from my girls folder, everything starts working again. Any ideas?
I've also ran into this issue, but in my case the errors stopped after removing a different girlpack with a custom personality, "Inflatable Doll".

The funny thing is that the line of code that causes the error serves no purpose and will likely be removed in an upcoming patch.

Firstly (assuming that you don't have 'Inflatable Doll') try replacing Aerith's _BK.ini with the file attached to this post.
If that doesn't help, open BKgirlclass.rpy in a text-editor and change the following (line 3001)

gpersonalities[self.personality.name] = self.personality
to
# gpersonalities[self.personality.name] = self.personality

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
Doll or Shark Puss, take your pick

Elden Ring
Name: Ranni the Witch
357 Pictures and 11 Videos (Rating B+)
profile neutral sad (00000).jpg
Link:

Undertale
Name: Undyne
604 Pictures and 19 Videos (Rating A+)
profile (00001).jpg
Link:

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Why does it crash when i put trait king meanwhile kingsway works
Your Brothel King version is outdated. The missing 'update_label' was added to the game in early January. Download the official release of 0.2 + the latest patch.

UnknownUnit

Jul 23, 2017

Aerith Gainsborough
Final Fantasy VII

Includes voice lines through a custom personality. Let me know if anything breaks.

-----

Madoka Higuchi
THE IDOLM@STER Shiny Colors
862 images + 15 videos / 99 mb

how to use audio files?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
how to use audio files?
Make sure you've got the + . As long as you've left all the files and subfolders where they were, the audio files should automatically play when talking to Aerith or Aerith clones.

There's also a known bug that may cause other girls to spawn with her personality. For a fix, see .

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
are there any mods for brothel security? late game it gets out of control even with max security

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You obviously didn't play v0.14. :p

Your security issues likely stem from having too much money. Invest it in something. Resources, items, temp slaves to be processed at the farm and resold...

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Kai'sa
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 500+
Type: Video Game

Name: Lux
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 1000+
Type: Video Game

Folder Link:
Kai'sa.jpg Lux.jpg

Reactions: meowdy and Misty

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Someone can put the links of the Mods, since the official site is temporarily offline.
Also someone can better explain where to put the fix patch, since I always check the alpha version, put the patches, but I did it and I check the same.
Where did I go wrong?*

* OK I think I have solved, where to put the patches, now I don't check the text and the test version you have to put etc ... The problem is that the site is down, I accidentally deleted some mods like the one of the new traits, and I don't know if the one put in the game (goldo mod) is updated. Does anyone have any mods?

Last edited:

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
With HHS forums still down, where can I find the list of traits & personalities? Writing up a BK ini for a girl pack

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes