Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
'Anal Slut' is a Trait King/Bonanza trait. Unless you have TK activated (or are brave enough to try Bonanza), you can't get this trait.

I just tried, and 0.2+TK+HH allows you to order Anal Sluts.

That all being said, the HH mod really needs some more ease of use and rebalancing. Don't know when I'm getting to that.

Edit: One more thing that you can do to sway girls towards anal is play with their fixations. Note that although the HH allows you to set two of each positive and negative, what you really get depends on the girl. E.g. she might turn out to be a slut with only one negative fixation, or a prude with only one positive fixation. I think the game chooses randomly from among specified fixations, but don't quote me on that.
fixations are bit of a hit and a miss in HH. I just write say.., anal, but no result, the fixation textbox remains at None. While HH helps a lot to find a perfect match, their preferences are random indeed, which imho, makes the game more interesting 'cos when you find THAT girl, it makes you happier.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Fixations are specific. That box doesn't take 'anal', it takes 'enemas', 'beads', 'public acts', etc.

Console 'fix_dict.keys()' to see the possible values.

Edit: Also, HH was originally a Bonanza feature, and that mod had a giant preference-altering subroutine to make the girl's preferences fit the traits.

The only other thing you can do is specify 'sexual preference', making it high to get a slut off the bat, or low to make her inexperienced, and more likely to dislike all sex acts.

Reactions: t55s and gruntcy

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Update:

- Added breeding event part 3 (inflation)
- Added futa event part 2
- Added roleplay event part 2 (comes with new sounds)
- Added separate menus for each category
- Stat gains are adjusted, and you get a notification at the end ("slightly" is 4, "moderately" is 7, "greatly" is 10)

All packs will be updated once mega slowly drags up the files.
Im overall happy with the amount of content these special events have so this should be the final update for the foreseeable future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy and Misty

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Brandy Harrington
Universe: Brandy & Mr Whiskers
Pics: 717
Type: Western Animation

Notes: Furry, low average image quality

advertise hooker (00002).jpg dancer (00007).jpg

Reactions: gruntcy

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Whoooo, let the praise for the bringer of cute girls be heard!
Brandy was specifically requested elsewhere on the net. As was another furry pack that will be done before too much longer. Cosplay Pikachu. This will not be a pack of RL girls cosplaying Pikachu, but is rather a specific female Pikachu from the anime and games that likes to do cosplay. So it will absolutely be a furry fanart pack, not a RL-cosplay pack.

• Haha
Reactions: __neronero

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I've made some packs based on Akabur's games (Hermione, April, Jasmine) but I don't know how to upload them. Do I have to get an account somewhere?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
If you have your own webhost, no.

If you don't, there are a bunch of alternatives that ought to be familiar to you from the download links here on F95.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK let me know if this worked. It's Akabur's characters. If someone wants to take these and rename them so it works better in the game, please do so as I don't know what I'm doing.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not sure if it's just me, but that link isn't working. Or, well, it does lead to Mega, but no more.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Not sure if it's just me, but that link isn't working. Or, well, it does lead to Mega, but no more.
Yeah, told you I didn't know what I was doing. The link works for me, but maybe it's not available to anyone else. Do I have to pay to have an account maybe? Is there something else I need to do to make these available?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I'd wait for confirmation from someone else. I don't use Mega, so I can't be of much help with the specifics, either.

You can try logging out of Mega and following your own link from here. If it still works, it's probably just me.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'd wait for confirmation from someone else. I don't use Mega, so I can't be of much help with the specifics, either.

You can try logging out of Mega and following your own link from here. If it still works, it's probably just me.
Yeah, I logged out of Mega and followed the link and had the same problem you had. If anyone knows why, please let me know.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes