Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
All in all, I suggest upgrading to the most recent versions, trying again and showing a screenshot with improperly yellow text as well. Because we're obviously not running the exact same code here.
Just out of curiosity, some pictures of my game compared with the two pictures you shared here from the save, it works as intended in yours, but not mine.

The issue is most noticeable in her sexuality tab, where her sex preference was highlighted in red, originally, and is now yellow.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Ah, I see what your problem is. Everything is working as intended, you're just confusing two mechanics.

There are actually two separate dimensions of 'preference'. One is what is called so in code, shown by hovering over sex stats (as in my screenshots), has a hidden numerical score that's translated into a text string, and is regularly changed via training and engaging in corresponding sexual activities.

The other is what are technically called 'positive/negative/neutral' sex acts, and basically show whether your girl has any positive or negative fixations. This is what's shown in the notebook tab you have open in these last screenshots. It also creates the 'heart/yin yang/lightning bolt' symbols for training, and is only changed when your girl gains (through traits and perks, mostly) or loses (via special training) fixations.

In your case, yellow is neutral, telling you she has no special affinity for sex (or, more precisely, has both negative and positive attitudes). But her 'preference score' is still red, telling her she doesn't currently like it (due to lack of experience or whatever), even if she doesn't have any great psychological hangups over it.

If you want to have your girls absolutely hate sex and love anal on a visceral level, I think you'll probably need to use my Headhunter mod. Because otherwise, fixations are so damn random that getting girls who match your very specific requirements is really hard. Damn, I really need to start thinking about updating it. :cautious:

And you need to be very careful about adding fixations, especially via traits/perks. I think the reason why your three girls went from red to yellow is due to Teaser, which adds one random positive fixation. I guess all of them got a positive, vaginal sex-related fixation (note that a fixation can be related to several sex acts!), and since they now have both a positive and a negative fixation, the result is deemed 'ambivalent' and displayed in yellow.

Basically, your girls still hate vaginal sex (or some things associated with it). It's just that they now love certain aspects of it, too, the dirty bitches. :sneaky: (Watersports and femdom in the above pictures.)

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So, think of her as an Anal-Slut-in-training. ;)
Yeah, pretty much. She may not have any experience with it, but penetrating her shitbox is more pleasurable than usual and she'll get used to the feeling of dicks in her ass much more quickly than regular girls.

I found out the hard way that traits cannot directly raise/lower preference from the get-go due to the order in which traits and preferences are assigned during girl creation.

The trait's name might be misleading. gruntcy, as BK's unofficial anal consultant, I'd love to hear your take on what else this trait could be called. I could take that on board for future versions (Not "Tight ass", that's already a vanilla trait)

• Haha
Reactions: gruntcy and Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I found out the hard way that traits cannot directly raise/lower preference from the get-go due to the order in which traits and preferences are assigned during girl creation.
But they most definitely can if you call in an adjustment after both of them are done:
Code:
            self.generate_traits(p_traits, n_trait)
            self.generate_preferences()
            self.adjust_preferences_vs_traits()
It's not even going to be hard to integrate, you can define the function in Trait King.rpy, if you wish (changing the type to adjust_preferences_vs_traits(girl)).

Edit: Bonanza made Anal Sluts (and Dirty or Open-minded girls) at least 'interested' in anal, for example.

Edit2: Well, unless they were Prudes, or Naive, or Frigid, or something like that.

Last edited:

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, pretty much. She may not have any experience with it, but penetrating her shitbox is more pleasurable than usual and she'll get used to the feeling of dicks in her ass much more quickly than regular girls.

The trait's name might be misleading. gruntcy, as BK's unofficial anal consultant, I'd love to hear your take on what else this trait could be called. I could take that on board for future versions (Not "Tight ass", that's already a vanilla trait)
Imho, "Anal Goddess", "Anal Angel" or "Anal ambassador" -pun intended-, "Anal only", could do the trick, I think? My gf in real life is like that, it's not rare.

In regards to what Jman9 mentioned, the fact that preferences can be changed without the player knowing, can defeat the purpose for people who want specific personalities in girls.

That doesnt detract from the fact that the "Remove negative fixation" is a great optional feature for those who'd like to use that. I dont personally use it 'cos I like clear-minded girls which are "vocal" about what they like and so on, so I dont want to change them.

That being said, having some rare girls spawning -not as a trait but as some personality feature- that would only have anal only (or only vaginal, whatever, it's about their personal liking) girls that won't have regular sex no matter what -except brute force is used- would be an amazing feature because they would never have regular sex when working or whatever and could never want to train it either -this happens sometimes in the farm, where girls can spend a lot of time rejecting a certain practice there, something like that, it makes it more interesting, not as something common, but real).

A rare trait like that with a low percentage chance of spawning could be very welcome 'cos you during the mid to endgame, lots of girls will spawn and only a few of them would be selectable if you wanted that super specific type of girl, thus improving the engagement with the game for those who want some unique features in girls.

And those who want to modify that could have the choice of brute force ,or farm training -though a bit more difficult for Gizel, or maybe almost impossible, brute forcing her yourself could be the only way to at least make her work with that, albeit always unresponsive and unhappy)

The thing is that the game is very engaging, the way it's designed. I love how girls seem not to like something or play coy when you are meeting and knowing about them, but then you find out that they love some sexual practice -very real life like, awesome stuff in this game-.

Reactions: __neronero

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Midna pack from The Legend of Zelda
194 pics + 109 animations
Rank: B+ (technically C+ but she's always naked so she needs fewer pictures)
Type: Western
BK.ini: Yes
Notes: Shortstack

My special events are included!
naked sensitivity (00000).jpg profile naked (00002).jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inbdt and gruntcy

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Imho, "Anal Goddess", "Anal Angel" or "Anal ambassador" -pun intended-, "Anal only", could do the trick, I think?
These all have the same problem of implying a low preference score, which is already an issue with Anal Slut.

My gf in real life is like that, it's not rare.
I don't really have data on this, but from anecdotal evidence, that's pretty much not true. Most women (and men!) don't really want anything to do with the back door, never mind limiting themselves to only that.

The game is, of course, escapist fantasy and we can have whatever we wish in it.

In regards to what Jman9 mentioned, the fact that preferences can be changed without the player knowing, can defeat the purpose for people who want specific personalities in girls.
But you were told, via trait descriptions and small blurbs telling you she seems to both love and hate it now. It was subtle, that's true.

That being said, having some rare girls spawning -not as a trait but as some personality feature- that would only have anal only (or only vaginal, whatever, it's about their personal liking) girls that won't have regular sex no matter what -except brute force is used-
That's already kind of a thing. It's what the 'refuses' condition is supposed to be.

We already had the discussion that such a mechanic needs to be communicated to the players somehow, and the main ways to do that in the game are stat numbers, titles derived from those numbers (including 'refuses', 'reluctant', 'Skilled Stripper', 'Rank X', etc), and traits. And Goldo deliberately removed the 'Stairway to Heaven' to make a brothel-focused game.

There are several ways you could accomplish this. Perhaps the most hardcore would be to copy the 'locked fixation' mechanic to preference scores, make an 'absolutely refuses' version that never improves no matter how hard you beat her. That would, of course, come with its own communication issues and would clash with how the game generally treats reluctance, i.e. that it can always be overcome with some effort.

Another is Bonanza's 'fixation-locked' preferences, which would softlock your girl into refusal until you remove the fixations and/or increase your/her stats/rank pretty heavily.

...never have regular sex when working...
This is supposed to be based on some kind of obedience mechanic. She obeys, because shes's a good little slavegirl, not because she likes it.

Now, you might disagree with this. I did, and added checks which made everyone at 'very reluctant' or 'refuses' always scream their heads off. But I doubt Goldo wants to do that.

...brute forcing her yourself could be the only way to at least make her work with that, albeit always unresponsive and unhappy...
Yeah, the fact that even rape mostly increases preferences fucks with that. You need a 'dom' personality to resist liking the invading dick(s).

Basically, the game isn't really set up to be a hardcore slave trainer. You could, of course, change that. I did, although I didn't focus on mono-act girls. Some people liked it, some didn't, and the whole thing was a lot of work. That's how it is, good stuff isn't free. :cautious:

I will repeat once again, if you truly wish something as specific as that in the game, you need to either do it yourself or personally convince Goldo or some modder (_neronero, most likely ;) ). And Goldo doesn't read this forum.

Last edited:

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
These all have the same problem of implying a low preference score, which is already an issue with Anal Slut.

I don't really have data on this, but from anecdotal evidence, that's pretty much not true. Most women (and men!) don't really want anything to do with the back door, never mind limiting themselves to only that.

The game is, of course, escapist fantasy and we can have whatever we wish in it.

But you were told, via trait descriptions and small blurbs telling you she seems to both love and hate it now. It was subtle, that's true.

That's already kind of a thing. It's what the 'refuses' condition is supposed to be.

We already had the discussion that such a mechanic needs to be communicated to the players somehow, and the main ways to do that in the game are stat numbers, titles derived from those numbers (including 'refuses', 'reluctant', 'Skilled Stripper', 'Rank X', etc), and traits. And Goldo deliberately removed the 'Stairway to Heaven' to make a brothel-focused game.

There are several ways you could accomplish this. Perhaps the most hardcore would be to copy the 'locked fixation' mechanic to preference scores, make an 'absolutely refuses' version that never improves no matter how hard you beat her. That would, of course, come with its own communication issues and would clash with how the game generally treats reluctance, i.e. that it can always be overcome with some effort.

Another is Bonanza's 'fixation-locked' preferences, which would softlock your girl into refusal until you remove the fixations and/or increase your/her stats/rank pretty heavily.

This is supposed to be based on some kind of obedience mechanic. She obeys, because shes's a good little slavegirl, not because she likes it.

Now, you might disagree with this. I did, and added checks which made everyone at 'very reluctant' or 'refuses' always scream their heads off. But I doubt Goldo wants to do that.

Yeah, the fact that even rape mostly increases preferences fucks with that. You need a 'dom' personality to resist liking the invading dick(s).

Basically, the game isn't really set up to be a hardcore slave trainer. You could, of course, change that. I did, although I didn't focus on mono-act girls. Some people liked it, some didn't, and the whole thing was a lot of work. That's how it is, good stuff isn't free. :cautious:

I will repeat once again, if you truly wish something as specific as that in the game, you need to either do it yourself or personally convince Goldo or some modder (_neronero, most likely ;) ). And Goldo doesn't read this forum.
well, from personal experience, I've had two girlfriends during my life and a girl who I had sex with sometimes. My current gf is like anal only, my previous one had anal sex with me though mostly vaginal but she orgasmed while having anal sex, although contrary to my current gf we didnt talk much about her preferences in bed, it just kinda happened. And that one girl I had sex with, mentioned that she did a bit of everything, though I went out with her for about a month. I consider myself to be lucky.

Like most things in life, there are cases and cases.

Wish Goldo read this forum when it comes to these issues, if only for features and bugs.

Your Headhunter mod is this one, right?

It seems to add some features that would work well with features that I'd like to have in the game.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
personal experience

Like most things in life, there are cases and cases.
No argument there. I just don't think any personal experience generalises well, and all the indirect information I've seen indicates anal is not a big thing for women. Just like hitting the womb during intercourse isn't. Doesn't block some girls from getting off of it, and others from hating it with the fury of a thousand suns.

Wish Goldo read this forum when it comes to these issues, if only for features and bugs.
Eh, Goldo has his hands full with the 'official' forum as it is. And the 'one thread to rule them' approach of F95 makes it really inconvenient, as opposed to a proper subforum with the ability to have separate threads.

Your Headhunter mod is this one, right?
No, it's one. The one you linked is my megamod, which is a whole humongous can of worms. It includes the HH, but it also has so much more. A lot of of which infuriates new players to no end. :devilish:

Reactions: gruntcy

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Presumably it's packaged together with the pictures. It will need to be kept in the same directory as those, e.g. 'game/girls/Erza Scarlet/_BK.ini'.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I put it in with her images so I guess I'll see if I screwed it up when I find her
Likely you won't notice anything, unless she's one of the few girls that have custom events or such. The INI files generally set limitations and parameters on the girls, but nothing in them is required.

I use an INI file for every pack that I make, but 75% or more of them I've put nothing in the INI file beyond telling the game the girl's proper name. Setting up her name is why I do the INI files, since without it the game relies on parsing the girl's folder name, which can give odd results. So I always tell the game the girl's name. Beyond that the INI can be used to influence her stat growth, and to say what traits and fixations she is more or less likely to have. But more often than not I do not bother with those things on a girl pack.

In the end my point is that the INI file is likely to not make a huge difference in how the girl plays, and even if it does have influences set they are not likely to be major.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Likely you won't notice anything, unless she's one of the few girls that have custom events or such.
I'm not sure if the version I have is the latest, but as far as I can tell, the only significant changes in Erza's .ini are specifying her starting stat values, making her always of 'average' sexual experience (likely a mistake) and making sure her name is always Erza Something. Not much, all told, just as Leortha indicated.

Edit: That's actually Leortha's Ezra, also included in the new basic girl pack. My bad. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Just downloaded Erza from the Mistrun pack and she has a separate text file, where does that need to go?
Curiosity got me, so I downloaded the pack, and you may be talking about the file "desktop.ini".

Generally, it modifies how Windows displays the folder it is in. Not familiar with the [LocalizedFileNames] used here, but I think it wouldn't hurt to delete desktop.ini here.

This named file has been used by some malicious software to hide malware files, so better without it.

A file named _BK.ini is included with many girlpacks. It sets up girl name & several other options, and does not usually need to be edited. Info on BK forum on HHS. Mistrun did not include one for Erza, but Jman9 describes the _BK.ini in Erza pack from Basic Girls for ver 0.2.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No, that pack was way, way older than the new basic girl pack. But I was mistaken, it was Leortha's, not Mistrun's. :oops:

finntk

Mar 29, 2018
It would be possible to request 2 girl packs? I'm pretty dumb for modding and such, but would really like to see Yae Miko from Genshin, and Black Hanekawa from Monogatari series.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes