Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Requesting is fine. I sometime wish for more requests to help me decide what order in which to do things.

Demanding is not fine. (You did not do this, but it has happened before) The point is that, if noone takes you up on your request, don't get too upset.

For me, I'm gonna decline those two, as I'm not really familiar with the characters of either franchise.

Reactions: finntk

BlackSam76

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys, fairly new player here (been playing for a few months). I have a quick question. is there a limit to how many girls you can have, or how large the "girls" folder can be before the game starts crashing? Currently I have 709 packs that take up about 152gbs and I keep getting random exceptions errors whenever I start a new game and get to the part where you go to the slave market. I'm playing the test version of 0.2 (not the alpha version).

DimaBam

Feb 22, 2020
Is the Name search function under Identity broken on the Headhunter Mod? No matter what name I try it always shows up random girls and does anyone know why some girls can´t get the traits I set to search? Wanted to complete The Witcher Trio with Ciri but whenever she shows up she has random traits and that happens with a couple other girls too.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
is there a limit to how many girls you can have, or how large the "girls" folder can be before the game starts crashing? Currently I have 709 packs that take up about 152gbs and I keep getting random exceptions errors...
I'm not sure. I have 300+ and 10+ Gb, which mostly works. I'd say anything above roughly 12*6+11+32+16 = 130 is overkill for vanilla.

Ren'Py is also not happy about managing so many pictures.

All that being said, what kind of errors are you getting? Out of memory, 'surface', something else?

Is the Name search function under Identity broken on the Headhunter Mod?
No, it's just old. What it really searches for is the pack's name under 'game\girls'. So by default, Ciri is filed under 'Ciri (Witcher)' and not 'Ciri' or 'Cirilla'.

...why some girls can´t get the traits I set to search? Wanted to complete The Witcher Trio with Ciri but whenever she shows up she has random traits and that happens with a couple other girls too.
The usual culprit is searching for an existing original. Occasionally happens at random, too. That's what the 'haggle' option is all about, actually, sidestepping that problem.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
No argument there. I just don't think any personal experience generalises well, and all the indirect information I've seen indicates anal is not a big thing for women. Just like hitting the womb during intercourse isn't. Doesn't block some girls from getting off of it, and others from hating it with the fury of a thousand suns.

Eh, Goldo has his hands full with the 'official' forum as it is. And the 'one thread to rule them' approach of F95 makes it really inconvenient, as opposed to a proper subforum with the ability to have separate threads.

No, it's one. The one you linked is my megamod, which is a whole humongous can of worms. It includes the HH, but it also has so much more. A lot of of which infuriates new players to no end. :devilish:
thanks Jman9! I downloaded it, and enabled the mod. Previously, I downloaded the last version of the game. However, while it is enabled, your mod doesn't seem to be working with the very last version.

I mean, there is no button or option which hints you at its use nor I noticed anything has changed. Only the Slave Market shows girls in a 1 line column rather than a grid, but maybe it's not the mod doing that.

I started a new game from scratch the other day, but I haven't been playing much. Do I need to start from scratch again to get your mod working?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I downloaded it, and enabled the mod. Previously, I downloaded the last version of the game. However, while it is enabled, your mod doesn't seem to be working with the very last version.
It should be (minor-)version-agnostic. At least until there are some pretty fundamental changes.

Did you activate the mod? You should have gotten the message "The Headhunter is on the prowl!" If you didn't, use the '?' menu to activate the mod for that save.

Starting a new game with the mod enabled ought to do the same thing.

And then, to quote another forum member, use "one of the biggest buttons you've ever seen" in the Slavemarket. :D

Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
It should be (minor-)version-agnostic. At least until there are some pretty fundamental changes.

Did you activate the mod? You should have gotten the message "The Headhunter is on the prowl!" If you didn't, use the '?' menu to activate the mod for that save.

Starting a new game with the mod enabled ought to do the same thing.

And then, to quote another forum member, use "one of the biggest buttons you've ever seen" in the Slavemarket. :D
thanks! That message regarding the Headhunter does appear. But I dont see a big button anywhere.

This is what I see in the Slave market. (I downloaded the most recent version of BK 3-4 days ago, after you and @_neronero mentioned that I had and outdated version before and sure, I really noticed that after installing the new version). Your mod should be version agnostic so I wonder why I don't see a new big button there.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
So, let me get this right. You're seeing the "The Headhunter is on the prowl!" message, but after that entering the Slavemarket goes as normal? She isn't accosting you, no 'biggest button', nada?

You can try disabling and re-enabling the mod while having your save loaded. Does that do anything?

If nothing else works, I'll need your game version and a save. Or just a save.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
So, let me get this right. You're seeing the "The Headhunter is on the prowl!" message, but after that entering the Slavemarket goes as normal? She isn't accosting you, no 'biggest button', nada?

You can try disabling and re-enabling the mod while having your save loaded. Does that do anything?

If nothing else works, I'll need your game version and a save. Or just a save.
yes, nothing shows. The mod is enabled, marked as Active in green, where a portrait of a redhaired blue-eyed girl appears.

Save game attached.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I can't even load your save in 0.2 alpha due to how old it is.

Edit: After fiddling with it a little, I can see that the mod is indeed enabled and the Headhunter does appear. So if she doesn't for you, the only reason for that is your game still being unupdated and lacking the custom code to enable HH-specific triggers throughout the game. /edit

The version seems to be 0.2 v211126. That was unfortunately a time when the HH mod wasn't supported, due to my original mod relying on changed scripts for 0.2 v211008, and no support for the mod being included in game code until 0.2 v211208.

So, uh, heed the ancient words of wisdom again: 'update your game!' And let the game update your save, too.

Does your title screen show a version from February this year, at least?

If everything is okay, disable and re-enable the mod. There's a small issue with mod detection that might not let the save update mods automatically and then prompt you to activate.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I can't even load your save in 0.2 alpha due to how old it is.

Edit: After fiddling with it a little, I can see that the mod is indeed enabled and the Headhunter does appear. So if she doesn't for you, the only reason for that is your game still being unupdated and lacking the custom code to enable HH-specific triggers throughout the game. /edit

The version seems to be 0.2 v211126. That was unfortunately a time when the HH mod wasn't supported, due to my original mod relying on changed scripts for 0.2 v211008, and no support for the mod being included in game code until 0.2 v211208.

So, uh, heed the ancient words of wisdom again: 'update your game!' And let the game update your save, too.

Does your title screen show a version from February this year, at least?

If everything is okay, disable and re-enable the mod. There's a small issue with mod detection that might not let the save update mods automatically and then prompt you to activate.
is this the last version? I went to the original forum where the author publishes the game.

The mod is working! "Hold yer horses" xD. F95 zone version to download is more up to date than the version I already had, which was also downloaded here -always using the Mega link-, but in order to get the very last version, your only choice is to go to the forum where Goldo published the game.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
that being said, I downloaded BK 0.2 from here, which is the official "site", so to speak.

And the thing is that it is unplayable. I used the patch files, and copied those to the game directory..., as explained by the author.

The game works normally and Headhunter seems to work fine -though when searching for a certain trait or fetish the mod doesn't say much-, but mods aside, when I try to sell a girl from the brothel 'cos she doesnt have the traits/preferences I like, an exception is thrown, and neither Ignore nor Reload fixes it.

The game continues actually fine and the girl says Goodbye, but she never leaves and I have no space in the brothel for another girl so I am stuck with 4 girls I can't dismiss.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Judging from that screenshot and the errors you're describing, you have not applied the as explained in that thread. On the the top right in the main menu it should say "v220214".
many thanks! My bad, I actually had copied that zip file contents to the game directory just fine, but I used another folder where I had the previous version of the game -which almost has the same name and I am going to delete now to avoid issues-, and when I launched the newest version without the patch applied, a warning message appeared, which is nonexistent now, also the version number is correct.

cheers!

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Headhunter is a great mod for me, to complement the visit city and slave market feature. When I search for Tight ass and Juicy ass it works really well. In the end, I end up dismissing quite a few girls 'cos they must love anal and dislike sex in order to hire them.

Thus in that sense, Headhunter, more than a quick search for me, it helps me out to find the perfect girl. Gotta admit that I found a few of those girls using Headhunter that disliked sex, but also disliked anal or were ambivalent about it, so the perfect traits -for me of course- are quite hard to find.

Something that isn't working for me is searching for Anal Slut in the traits, whether I type Anal slut or Anal Slut, the trait isn't registered in the mod, 'cos the textbox still says "None", but says "Tight ass" or "Juicy ass" when I type those.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
'Anal Slut' is a Trait King/Bonanza trait. Unless you have TK activated (or are brave enough to try Bonanza), you can't get this trait.

I just tried, and 0.2+TK+HH allows you to order Anal Sluts.

That all being said, the HH mod really needs some more ease of use and rebalancing. Don't know when I'm getting to that.

Edit: One more thing that you can do to sway girls towards anal is play with their fixations. Note that although the HH allows you to set two of each positive and negative, what you really get depends on the girl. E.g. she might turn out to be a slut with only one negative fixation, or a prude with only one positive fixation. I think the game chooses randomly from among specified fixations, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes