Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, it does work now. (y)

I suggest you ask Leortha for a review and/or read the tag because your tagging... :cry:

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Well, it does work now. (y)

I suggest you ask Leortha for a review and/or read the tag because your tagging... :cry:
Yeah, that's why I asked for help. I did tagging just quickly without knowing what I was doing, hoping someone would take what I uploaded and fix everything. :)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...hoping someone would take what I uploaded and fix everything.
That's by no means guaranteed. People retag stuff occasionally, but it takes considerable effort and thus motivation. To put it bluntly, there's no free lunch, even for congresscritters making girl packs. :p

Jasmine and Hermione already have two packs each (by the same authors, no less!). April seems to have been missing so far, strangely enough. On the plus side, Akabur's art is pretty distinct and your packs are very uniform due to using only one artist.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
That's by no means guaranteed. People retag stuff occasionally, but it takes considerable effort and thus motivation. To put it bluntly, there's no free lunch, even for congresscritters making girl packs. :p

Jasmine and Hermione already have two packs each (by the same authors, no less!). April seems to have been missing so far, strangely enough. On the plus side, Akabur's art is pretty distinct and your packs are very uniform due to using only one artist.
Yeah, I mixed Akabur's art into the Jasmine and Hermione packs I already have.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The big problem with a lot of your tags is that they're rather niche, i.e. secondary only. So a large chunk of these pictures are going to only show up in the most specific of circumstances, if that.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
The big problem with a lot of your tags is that they're rather niche, i.e. secondary only. So a large chunk of these pictures are going to only show up in the most specific of circumstances, if that.
Some of that is because I was limited in what I could get from Akabur's art. Most of it is because I don't know what I'm doing. When I have time this weekend perhaps I'll use the guide to change some of them, but if anyone else wants to do so, please go ahead.

Reactions: Jman9

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Shenhe
Universe: Genshin Impact
Pics: 500+
Type: Video Game

Name: Yae Miko
Universe: Genshin Impact
Pics: 700+
Type: Video Game

Folder Link:
Shenhe.jpg Yae Miko.jpg

PS: After Shenhe and Yae I will continue with League girls

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
Figured I'd dropp a request since I saw a packmaker wishing more requests would be made (don't remember who, and obviously feel free to compleatly ignore the request :) )

Anyways, as far as I can see, there's no pack for Prinz Eugene and Yuudachi from Kantai collection/kancolle :)

And again, its just a request to be freely ignored, thank you for your time and have a nice rest of your day to whoever reads this :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Prinz Eugene (author: MirageV)

Sakura Haruno (author: Teeleh)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
Prinz Eugene (author: MirageV)
Yeah, I saw that one, though there are two different characters named after the boat (one from Azure Lane, and one from Kancolle) and I don't think there's a pack of the Kancolle version of her :)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Cosplay Pikachu
Universe: Pokemon
Pics: 267
Type: Video Game/Anime

Note: Furry. Animal-form furry

This is not a pack about humans that cosplay as Pikachu. This is about a specific pikachu from the anime and games that likes to cosplay as human.

constitution (00000).png geisha libido (00000).png

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Leortha: Thanks for all the collections you've done.

I've been trying to create more western animation girl packs, but I'm terrible at the coding necessary. I would love it if you'd be interested in the stuff I can upload for you to make it work with the game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes