Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
currently tagging Kiana Kaslana, then gonna work on Asuna & Karin some time after the bunny girl event goes live in BA's global servers in case that gives us an art explosion. anybody want anything specific from this list in the meantime between me finishing Kiana and starting those two? it uh, ended up getting a bit bigger lmao

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
I have a Karin pack i use if you're interested. I update it once a week. 715 pics atm
Looking forward to your Asuna and Karin pack findings c:

Reactions: linda95

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
Kiana is now done and honestly the happiest i've been with a pack so far. first one to include video files, and i would've included more but the ugoira to webm converter i found online was kind of a pain in the ass and just didn't function most of the time. part of me was tempted to make a pack focused on HoV and a pack focused on regular Kiana, but seemed like too much work for too little payoff for how much image overlap there'd have to be to get decent tag coverage lmao

gonna be a day or two before i get started on my next pack so there's still time if anybody wants to request something from my to-do list.

Name: Kiana Kaslana
Universe: Honkai Impact/Hoyoverse
Pics: 465
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+
HoV.png Kiana.jpg
Link in signature.

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
for ugoira, i use ugoira.huggy.moe/. paste url and download gif. then take gif and convert with video2edit.com/convert-to-webm
the thing i like about convert site is you can bypass limit by using any simple vpn

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
currently tagging Kiana Kaslana, then gonna work on Asuna & Karin some time after the bunny girl event goes live in BA's global servers in case that gives us an art explosion. anybody want anything specific from this list in the meantime between me finishing Kiana and starting those two? it uh, ended up getting a bit bigger lmao

my vote is for arknight Idolm@ster or purple heart.

Inbdt

Aug 25, 2021

Hey, if you still taking suggestions for that I propose Kal'tsit.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018

C.C. would be great. not enough code geass character packs.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
ive played to many games to count from F95 here AND this is by far the weirdest set up ive ever seen
game size doesnt matter (bigger the better for me anyway)
Well, the setup is somewhat messy. It's for good reasons though. You may be able to blow several tens of gigabytes on a game in a single go. There are many others who don't.

The game/patch separation is for the developer's benefit, since updating the main download is a lot of bother when all that's changed is a few hundred kB of scripts and maybe a couple of pictures. Definitely makes grokking the process harder for newcomers, though.

I don't think you'd be able to play the game with the well over a thousand girl packs all installed unless you have a true beast of a machine. And, again, even of you did, the vast majority of others do not.

Edit: To add some more nuances regarding girl packs, hosting something of the size of all of them is also problematic. Most people use free file hosts, including the dev and most active pack makers.

IMO it's also a strength of the game that anyone can add girl packs to it, regardless of what happens to the developer.

If you really think that's a huge issue, you can of course make and host a giant mega-girl-pack yourself.

Edit2: OTOH, the F95 uploaders merging the most recent game, patch and 'basic' girl pack would definitely be a good idea. No clue why they don't if it's such a messy outlier as str8up says said it is.

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Basic Girl Pack 0.2 updated to include modified _events.rpy file for Boa Hancock.
It's there (under features)
Thanks!

If you are owner of (mentioned in main thread FAQ), could you update its _events.rpy as well?

And current OP does not have spreadsheet link, or Features section.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
If you are owner of (mentioned in main thread FAQ), could you update its _events.rpy as well?
Not me... Goldo, maybe?

And current OP does not have spreadsheet link, or Features section.
Huh, that's strange... I can certainly see it!

(...)

Features:
  • A full list of available girl packs for Brothel King. Informations on new packs and updates, players evaluations. Tagging tool and web sources for new pack makers. If you don't find your favorite char, leave a request for it!

• The revamped list of girl packs, with ratings and number of pics, can be found here:
(...)

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Sadly, no. It used to be attached to a forum post, and the forum has been kaput for nearly a month now. I imagine quite a few of us have their personal copies, but I for one am not uploading it without Chris's knowledge.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I've attempted to create an extra menu option in the tagging tool that generates a _BK.ini file based on a list of questions.

Any packmakers here willing to try/test it? It requires + .
Drop the .rpy files attached to this post into your tagging tool's /game/ folder.

Especially interested to hear your thoughts if you normally never create BK.ini files for your girlpacks.

Araminth

Jun 1, 2017
I've attempted to create an extra menu option in the tagging tool that generates a _BK.ini file based on a list of questions.

Any packmakers here willing to try/test it? It requires + .
Drop the .rpy files attached to this post into your tagging tool's /game/ folder.

Especially interested to hear your thoughts if you normally never create BK.ini files for your girlpacks.
Tried it for a pack and I like it, integrating it into the tagging tool makes it less of a chore/simpler somehow even though editing the .ini directly isn't that much harder

Reactions: __neronero
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes