Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Are you implying there's a secret location where we can brainwash soldier girls, too?! o_O :unsure:
Nah, it's too late for them. They are already brainwashed from the military force company they joined. Ain't nobody got time to de-program them from that cabal.:sneaky:

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
I see you haven't encountered the raider generals yet. Or Stella's friends. :sneaky:
I have no idea what you are talking about...nor would I admit I did most horrorific things to unknown individuals you imply. Sir/Madam, you have me confused with your statement. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Jman9

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
well i've decided i'm just not going to finish the Asuna pack because the art of her is just... so samey it's melting my brain.
I wish I had seen this warning and taken it to heart before I made this pack (hope everyone likes the colour blue and and bunnygirl suits, because I think I am completely desensitised to both now).

Name: Ichinose Asuna
Series: Blue Archive
1470 Pictures and 57 Videos
profile happy bunny (00013).png
Link:

Last edited:

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
you are a stronger soul than i for pushing through and actually finishing it. i've had Karin finished for a few days on my end i just... forgot to upload her and am currently experiencing some minor technical difficulties on the computer w/ my bk files. shouldn't be too long before i can upload her though to pair with her colleague

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'm going through something similar with the pack I'm currently working on. Yor Briar/Forger. The assassin-mom from Spy X Family. There is sooooooooo much samey fanart of her in her Thorn Princess outfit, swinging her daggers, blood flying around.... I'm tossing lots of pics that would be core in other sets, and this still may end up being one of the biggest packs I've ever made.

_UNTAGGED (01013).png _UNTAGGED (01015).jpg _UNTAGGED (01039).png

Last edited:

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well i resolved said technical difficulties even faster than i thought i would so here she is

Name: Kakudate Karin
Universe: Blue Archive
Pics: 819
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+ (Low farm count)
Karin Kakudate.png
Link in signature.

Reactions: linda95 and ddata22

vicmala

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 1840116
Link:
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 1840116
Link:
I got this error:

"Error parsing girls/Asuna/_Bk.ini is not a valid personality.
Check the correct use of brackets and quotes "

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Having discussed the packs and what there currently is for 0.2 with a group of like-minded individuals, we made a list of our suggestions on which packs would be fun to have or update. I'll list them below. Some of the packs we're suggesting have already been made but have either been removed from the pack list or haven't been updated in a long time.

Dragon Age:
-Leliana
-Isabela

Fire Emblem:
-Lyndis (there is a pack but with 0.2 the tags in it aren't working)

Karryn's Prison:
-Karryn (the game as magnificent art and she could work for a girl pack)

League of Legends:
-Ashe (current pack is in dire need of updating)
-Kai'sa
-Miss Fortune
-Samira

Mass Effect:
-Ashley Williams
-Miranda Lawson
-Femshep
-Femryder

Metroid:
-Samus Aran (the packs need to be seriously updated)

Roundscape Adorevia:
-We just thought with the art in the game being pretty great, some of the girls (such as the female MC and Meredith to mention a few) could be made into a girl pack and wanted to suggest it.

Thank you for reading our suggestions and your consideration for potentially making them into reality. I would work on them myself (and I did try once a long time ago) but I don't have neither the time nor the patience to make them good, which is why I am opting to suggest the creation of said packs instead. Also, as we decided to make an extended suggestion post, I decided to delete my previous message in the thread so it wouldn't feel like me spamming.

PS: As a trans woman I also wanted an option to be a woman but even as a mod that would be tremendous work, which is why I am currently settling with replacing my MC pic. Furthermore, if you agree with our list (or parts of it), please show this post some love so people making the packs know these are characters we, as a community, would love to see.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes