Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I've been thinking of contributing to this community in some way and I may have finally figured it out. We have a list of released packs but not of the packs people are currently working on or are planning on doing. Therefore, my idea is as follows. I'll start keeping a list and updating it. I have a proposal on how to do it. Actually, two different ideas.

Commonalities between both ideas
-There will be two categories: Planned and WIP
-Planned is basically how you can call dibs on a girl for the pack so other pack creators know that someone has hard plans to work on the pack in question in near future
-WIP is for packs that are currently being worked on

Option A
-When you are working on or want to call dibs on a girl for a pack, let me know and I'll update it
-When a WIP pack is complete, it would be removed from my list and added to the girl packs database (linked in the first post of this thread)
-When a Planned pack is ready to be worked on, I will move it from the Planned category to the WIP category
-This method would require for the pack creators to actually tell me what they're working on and they'd have to message me

Option B
-Pretty much the same as before but we'd just make an online document anyone could update so I'd be cut out as the 'middleman'
-Basically the pack creators would update the document in my stead

Good idea? Bad idea? I thought it might help creators to help avoid too much overlap even if they didn't check every single message in the thread. Obviously, my plan doesn't cover those pack creators using other forums and I have no idea how to coordinate between them efficiently.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I've been thinking of contributing to this community in some way and I may have finally figured it out. We have a list of released packs but not of the packs people are currently working on or are planning on doing. Therefore, my idea is as follows. I'll start keeping a list and updating it. I have a proposal on how to do it. Actually, two different ideas.
Good idea, but I can see some flaws - mainly that with either option you ideally you want every packmaker to always keep you (or the sheet) up to date on what they're doing, and to relatively quickly deliver whatever they promise to be working on - which is quite a big thing to strive for (even for the database sheet, some packmakers don't add their own packs to the sheet)

An alternative option could be to primarily create a sheet/list that tracks requests, and allow packmakers to claim those requests. Then the main purpose of the sheet (cataloguing requests) still works well even if only a few packmakers join in.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I will note that some of how I do things would badly break that proposal.

I have hundreds of packs in various levels of WIP. Not kidding. When I first get an inkling of maybe doing a pack I often do the "gather pics" stage right away. And these many, many partial packs will often not see the light of day for months or even years.

I have almost 60 packs in my "ready to name" directory. These are packs that are ready to be run through the BK naming/tagging tool. If anything I have counts as WIP, it's these. But there are so many of them, and again some may not become released packs for many months, if not years. It's one of the reasons I sometimes publish images of the Ready to Name directory and ask for suggestions of what to prioritize next. And I often enough get the urge to do a pack from scratch that isn't even in that directory. The latest one I released, Yor Forger, went almost straight from gathering to pack. And the one I'm currently working on, which is from the same series but I cannot name it on this forum, is coming together similarly.

I will also say that I have found myself having enough problems motivating to keep my released packs up to date in the Google Doc, I suspect that, given the volume of my backlog, the situation will be even worse.

And another thing is that, if this actually happens, it likely should be organized on the BK home forum as opposed to here. 1) a good number of the packs that people work on cannot be openly discussed on this forum. 2) On the BK home forum you could create a dedicated thread for the effort, while here it would have to be mixed in with all the other discussion that happens on this thread. On the old forum I started a similar effort, but it was a lot less organized than what you have in mind. Mostly just a thread for people to announce their planned packs. Use of it had fallen off, and the thread was lost with the rest of the old forum.

Sample of my current naming directory. Blacked out characters cannot be discussed on F95.

Screenshot 2022-06-05 180101.png

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I've been thinking of contributing to this community in some way...
A others gave already said, this particular idea may not be as hot as it seems.

Another problem is that you'd have to stick around and administer the thing for, well, ever. For example, the guy who set up the girl pack spreadsheet vanished quite a while ago and it's been mostly Leortha doing all the maintenance work.

If you really want to contribute, there are several other things you could do. Besides making more girl packs, of course. ;) Just off the top of my head:
  • If you're into a little creative writing: help with the Community Dialogue project.
  • If you know or want to learn basic Ren'Py: help Kite80 continue Scarlet's story.
  • If you're persistent and up for some tedious work: collaborate with vadi9203 on porting Bonanza's sounds over to vanilla and maybe expand them some more.
  • If you hate censorship and can get DeepCreamPy or something similar to work for you: decensor all the H-game images the NPCs use and turn them over to Goldo for inclusion.

Reactions: The_Butcher

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
hey zotscheetter, I get this error with your elsa jean pack. Can you make it work? By the way I really love you RL packs.
Also Kite80 on OP does not contain info/links for Real Girl packs anymore. Has anything changed?

Last edited:

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Good idea, but I can see some flaws - mainly that with either option you ideally you want every packmaker to always keep you (or the sheet) up to date on what they're doing, and to relatively quickly deliver whatever they promise to be working on - which is quite a big thing to strive for (even for the database sheet, some packmakers don't add their own packs to the sheet)

An alternative option could be to primarily create a sheet/list that tracks requests, and allow packmakers to claim those requests. Then the main purpose of the sheet (cataloguing requests) still works well even if only a few packmakers join in.
A good point but maybe we could find a version of my idea that works. The request tracking might be one such version. Obviously we wouldn't want to obligate packmakers to participate, it'd be completely voluntary. I just wanted to help organize things a bit. Also, the point is not to rush the packmakers, just keep track on which packs are being worked on and which requests have been claimed at the moment.

I will note that some of how I do things would badly break that proposal.

I have hundreds of packs in various levels of WIP. Not kidding. When I first get an inkling of maybe doing a pack I often do the "gather pics" stage right away. And these many, many partial packs will often not see the light of day for months or even years.
Maybe, in your case, track only the packs you are actively working on to the list? I know the home forum would probably be better than platform than f95 but I just prefer to do it here. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm still willing to put in effort to give it a shot.

Another problem is that you'd have to stick around and administer the thing for, well, ever. For example, the guy who set up the girl pack spreadsheet vanished quite a while ago and it's been mostly Leortha doing all the maintenance work.

If you really want to contribute, there are several other things you could do. Besides making more girl packs, of course. ;) Just off the top of my head:
  • If you're into a little creative writing: help with the Community Dialogue project.
  • If you know or want to learn basic Ren'Py: help Kite80 continue Scarlet's story.
  • If you're persistent and up for some tedious work: collaborate with vadi9203 on porting Bonanza's sounds over to vanilla and maybe expand them some more.
  • If you hate censorship and can get DeepCreamPy or something similar to work for you: decensor all the H-game images the NPCs use and turn them over to Goldo for inclusion.
I doubt I'll be around forever but if I were to leave managing the tracking list I'm proposing, I would keep you guys posted and informed well in advance. Your contribution ideas, however, go dangerously close to what I already spend a lot of time on each week and probably won't be a good fit for me. Worst case scenario, I'd get so stressed out I'd drop all related hobbies and would prefer to avoid that.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
does not contain info/links for Real Girl packs anymore.
It does, check the tabs at the bottom.

Your contribution ideas, however, go dangerously close to what I already spend a lot of time on each week and probably won't be a good fit for me. Worst case scenario, I'd get so stressed out I'd drop all related hobbies and would prefer to avoid that.
Er, you do all of this every week? o_O These are all qualitatively different tasks, the only common denominator being that they are part of adult game dev. If you're doing your own game all week long, okay, I understand. If not, all of these except Scarlet can be done in bite-sized chunks and dropped whenever you no longer feel like it, and restarted with nearly no ill effects when you do.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
It does, check the tabs at the bottom.
Oh I see it now. Missed it. Sorry for the mistake.:FacePalm:

By the way, which King's Way trainer is latest? The one listed in OP named " King's Way trainer (v2.0)(11 mar 2021) " or the one listed in #5 post named King's Way 2.1.zip

Also in , link for Ariana Grande by Classicblueelepehant doe's not work. Can anybody provide that? I think none of his link works.

Last edited:

doruido

Jul 1, 2020
Name: Matoi Ryuuko

Universe: Kill la Kill

Pics: 435

Type: Anime

Pack Rating: B+

Notes: Tried to keep the art styles and body types consistent (no balloon tits etc). Somewhat lacking in variety. Will look for more pics when I have free time again.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
By the way, which King's Way trainer is latest? The one listed in OP named " King's Way trainer (v2.0)(11 mar 2021) " or the one listed in #5 post named King's Way 2.1.zip
Technically, MonkOne's 2.1 is a few months newer.

OTOH, it also has at least one unresolved issue and possibly lacks one or two features from Kite80's 2.0. It does bring some of its own new features not present in 2.0, though.

So, well, right now it looks 2.0 is a bit more stable to use, but neither is objectively better.

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well with the .ini generator issues found i've re-uploaded BB, Karin, and Tomoe Gozen with their ini files fixed for future downloads. don't think it's enough to be worth redownloading if you've already got them though. and here's the pack i was working on when i brought it up. who's up next? idk i've got 84 characters on my to-do list to pick from at the moment but leaning towards maybe Djeeta from GBF or Shirogane Noel from Hololive at the moment.

Name: Akatsuki Kirika
Universe: Symphogear
Pics: 646
Type: Anime
Pack Rating: A+
Akatsuki Kirika.png
Link in signature.

Copy

Oct 6, 2018
I believe I read somewhere that there are_bk.ini files for specific girls that make it so that they only show up in town and not in the market. Checked out a few files but didn't find any references to it. Have I just misremembered things or was I just blind while checking the files

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
hey zotscheetter, I get this error with your elsa jean pack. Can you make it work? By the way I really love you RL packs.
Also Kite80 on OP does not contain info/links for Real Girl packs anymore. Has anything changed?
Go look in the _bk.ini file in the girls folder and put a # before the line that contains Elsa_Jean_city

Reactions: tgp31

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
I believe I read somewhere that there are_bk.ini files for specific girls that make it so that they only show up in town and not in the market. Checked out a few files but didn't find any references to it. Have I just misremembered things or was I just blind while checking the files
between fixations and origins there's this line:

generate_as = "all"

change that "all" to "free" and she won't show up in the slave market

Reactions: Copy

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I didnt know this was a thing. I wonder, would it be possible to implement my fetish events into the main game for every girl, using the appropriately tagged pictures (preg, futa, roleplay) within their packs? I can write more dialogue if needed and even more event parts, its the programming and technicalities that's giving me a hard time.

Pack makers could then simply tag the picture as usual, and bam it works. Even better, we could then update the game's F95 page with those tags, opening up the game for people with a wider range of interests. More players mean more activity, and hopefully more community content like packs and mods.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
The only person who can answer that for certain is Goldo, the dev.

That said, if you come up with a good plan for a fetish event, present the outline to Goldo for pre-approval, and then later present him with the finished event, he has shown in the past that he is willing to incorporate such into the core game. Kite's events for the job-girl is the key example of this happening.

Let me address a couple of the listed fetishes specifically...

Role-play is no longer a tag. It got wrapped up into cosplay quite a while back. It does still exist as a fetish in the game, but it's linked to the cosplay tag.

Pregnant is a recurring request. But it's a tricky issue, and I have yet to see someone propose even the core idea of a workable pregnancy event. One of the key issues is timescale. Human pregnancy is 9 months. ~270 days. No way that works in a game that progresses day by day. Ok. We're in a fantasy world, so something can speed things along. But you'll need to deal with what happens to the girl while she's pregnant, even for a shorter time. Can she work and whore? Pregnancy pics are rare in packs, so the chance of a pack having the needed pregnancy variants for work/sex acts is slim. How does birth go? What happens to the baby? What other consequences are there after the fact for the girl having gone through that?

If you can outline a pregnancy event that works, great. But that's the first step. A functional plan for the event.

Futa I could see being done with a short-term futa-potion or such. That would work as a one off short term event. Pregnancy OTOH is much trickier.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I didnt know this was a thing. I wonder, would it be possible to implement my fetish events into the main game for every girl, using the appropriately tagged pictures (preg, futa, roleplay) within their packs? I can write more dialogue if needed and even more event parts, its the programming and technicalities that's giving me a hard time.

Pack makers could then simply tag the picture as usual, and bam it works. Even better, we could then update the game's F95 page with those tags, opening up the game for people with a wider range of interests. More players mean more activity, and hopefully more community content like packs and mods.
Yes, easily possible as a mod!

1) Main issue: By default Brothel King doesn't recognise the "futanari" and "pregnant" image tags. Would need to ask Goldo to add them to the tag_dict, or have your mod or another mod modify the tag_dict (Trait King does this, so you can test it with Trait King enabled for starters)
Once that's done, you can use get_pic to search in girlpacks for those tags, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) If you want different girls to respond/talk differently in the event, write lots of alternative versions for dialogues in your mod (there are 23 personalities in total, see )
If you want to start simple, you can start by writing 8 slightly more generic versions instead of 23 personality-specific ones. Here's an example from Trait King for different variations on new years greetings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) When should this event happen? It's probably not going to be a button-press like it is now... By random chance? Under certain conditions such as high love or high stat X?
And some people will be playing with 80%+ of their girlpacks having extended tags, some with only 1%. You need to consider how to balance things so that those 80%-ers don't get sick of having hundreds of pregnancies, without making it so rare that the 1%-ers never see one.

Feel free to ask for help for the rest of the programming/technicalities you may have (preferably on the HHS-forum) but it's better if you stumble around a little bit first. Helping with this will become easier once you have more specific questions to ask.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Go look in the _bk.ini file in the girls folder and put a # before the line that contains Elsa_Jean_city
I have edited Elsa Jean's _BK.ini in Feb 2021, mostly to correct Upper-case first letter problems in values that sometimes still cause problems. Also fixed the Elsa_Jean_city by deleting line, and changed from only slave to all.

My fix attached; OK for anyone to use.

You can change the cloning keep-name options if you want.

After fixing _BK.ini, probably need to use this fix on existing girls:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-king-girl-packs-and-mods-collection.21058/post-7381154

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Properly adding pregnancy and futas would be a considerably bigger task than what earliestbird555 currently has. Not to mention involving changes to many places in-game.

Roleplay along the lines of what these girl packs have, even fake pregnancy roleplay, would be easier and probably doable without much input from Goldo.

Reactions: __neronero
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes