Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Properly adding pregnancy and futas would be a considerably bigger task than what earliestbird555 currently has.
I'm interpreting his current vision as making the existing events work for all girls with the right extended tags (meaning the girls are only visibly pregnant/futa briefly during the event, not before or after) and that would be relatively simple.
Might not be what you consider properly adding it, but thats a matter of perspective.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Might not be what you consider properly adding it, but thats a matter of perspective.
Well, yeah. :devilish:

But it will likely also not be what people look for when they search for the 'pregnancy' or 'futa' tags. Then get just these 'impregnated for half an hour with an elemental sprite' and 'magical futa for one evening'. And then they RAAAAGE. :cautious:

Reactions: __neronero

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Technically, MonkOne's 2.1 is a few months newer.

OTOH, it also has at least one unresolved issue and possibly lacks one or two features from Kite80's 2.0. It does bring some of its own new features not present in 2.0, though.

So, well, right now it looks 2.0 is a bit more stable to use, but neither is objectively better.
I think you're right. 2.1 version gives me error mainly when I try to change girl's stats.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Go look in the _bk.ini file in the girls folder and put a # before the line that contains Elsa_Jean_city
I have edited Elsa Jean's _BK.ini in Feb 2021, mostly to correct Upper-case first letter problems in values that sometimes still cause problems. Also fixed the Elsa_Jean_city by deleting line, and changed from only slave to all.

My fix attached; OK for anyone to use.

You can change the cloning keep-name options if you want.

After fixing _BK.ini, probably need to use this fix on existing girls:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-king-girl-packs-and-mods-collection.21058/post-7381154
Thanks both of you.

Reactions: DougTheC

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
While I'd love to see more female customers in brothels (or couples coming in for bisexual treatments) it'd be another thing to implement. I doubt anyone but Goldo could pull it off (not sure if a mod could achieve that), which is why I haven't really suggested it.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
But it will likely also not be what people look for when they search for the 'pregnancy' or 'futa' tags. Then get just these 'impregnated for half an hour with an elemental sprite' and 'magical futa for one evening'. And then they RAAAAGE. :cautious:
Yeah I totally see what you are saying. It was just an idea and to let people know if someone wants to take these specific fetishes one step further (whether a mod or an implementation into the game) I can make the text/dialogue if needed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Jman9

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah I totally see what you are saying. It was just an idea and to let people know if someone wants to take these specific fetishes one step further (whether a mod or an implementation into the game) I can make the text/dialogue if needed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah. I've said it before, and I hinted at it yesterday, but for pregnancy at least what IMHO is needed first is the broad outline of an idea for a workable way to integrate such into the game. Even before it gets into whether it would work as as add-on or a mod or what-not we need the base idea. And despite people asking for something like this for years we have yet to have even the basic idea of a workable plan.

Reactions: Jman9 and Athilora

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah. I've said it before, and I hinted at it yesterday, but for pregnancy at least what IMHO is needed first is the broad outline of an idea for a workable way to integrate such into the game. Even before it gets into whether it would work as as add-on or a mod or what-not we need the base idea. And despite people asking for something like this for years we have yet to have even the basic idea of a workable plan.
Yeah, it would be a nice feature but implementing it would take a lot of additional effort from both the dev/modders and the packmakers and to make it work, it would require a level of coordination that simply doesn't exist in our community (as far as I am aware).

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
not sure if a mod could achieve that
A Ren'Py mod can do practically anything. It's just a lot of work to make a major feature like that, and a PITA to maintain if Goldo is not on board with it.

it would require a level of coordination that simply doesn't exist in our community
Eh, we have never really run into genuine coordination issues. Not because it's not possible, but because people willing to spend lots and lots of time and effort on the game don't really exist (besides Goldo himself, edit: and Leortha ;)). Most of the significant contributions are small enough that they can be managed on the side by one person (__neronero's Trait King, Jobgirl, new features for the tagger tool, the attempts at new default pictures, etc), or were set up as collaborative to start with (girl packs, community dialogue).

Last edited:

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
A Ren'Py mod can do practically anything. It's just a lot of work to make a major feature like that, and a PITA to maintain if Goldo is not on board with it.

Eh, we have never really run into genuine coordination issues. Not because it's not possible, but because people willing to spend lots and lots of time and effort on the game don't really exist (besides Goldo himself). Most of the significant contributions are small enough that they can be managed on the side by one person (__neronero's Trait King, Jobgirl, new features for the tagger tool, the attempts at new default pictures, etc), or were set up as collaborative to start with (girl packs, community dialogue).
Thanks for the clarification. It may sound sarcastic but I actually appreciate it.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Just finished retagging and cleaning up some packs I did a while ago. They all have .ini's now (attempted to make them somewhat match the character), and any futa pics are separated into a subfolder. The Melt(fate) pack in particular was pretty awfully tagged before; should be much better now. Can get to them from the doc linked in the first post. If no one is already working on it by the time I can get some free time, will try and pick up Hokusai (fate).

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
Hey y'all, I asked for advice a while back and took it. I've got my Mega set up with a few packs on it but I don't have 3 posts yet. I redid Nami, Nico Robin, Lara Croft and made a Chel pack from scratch. All of my packs lack a massive quantity (around 500 pics each) but they all have video and pics I thought were of a better quality. I don't know why, but One Piece as a whole really got the short end of the stick when it comes to R34 art for a very long time but has been getting more attention lately so I figured now was a good time to make those packs. More One Piece girls on the way, Boa and Perona in particular.

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
Big thanks to Leortha for the advice and I'm open to any criticism and even requests so long as it's a girl I don't hate. I have other packs that have some kinks to work out with labels but I did a 2B pack with videos and a Meiko Shiraki pack (Prison School) I wound up doing a fair bit of editing to the videos for them, cutting longer videos down a bit and trying to get something closer to a loop in some cases.

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
if you're actively looking for requests, i made some here a couple pages back, i think most of Anthilora's requests are mostly on other people's to-do lists already but they are here if you haven't seen them yet and want to take a look.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Big thanks to Leortha for the advice and I'm open to any criticism and even requests so long as it's a girl I don't hate. I have other packs that have some kinks to work out with labels but I did a 2B pack with videos and a Meiko Shiraki pack (Prison School) I wound up doing a fair bit of editing to the videos for them, cutting longer videos down a bit and trying to get something closer to a loop in some cases.

You're welcome.

Also note that, if you want to distribute via Mega, you forgot one critically important step. You need to give us a link to your Mega. :)

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Pregnant is a recurring request. But it's a tricky issue, and I have yet to see someone propose even the core idea of a workable pregnancy event. One of the key issues is timescale. Human pregnancy is 9 months. ~270 days. No way that works in a game that progresses day by day. Ok. We're in a fantasy world, so something can speed things along. But you'll need to deal with what happens to the girl while she's pregnant, even for a shorter time. Can she work and whore? Pregnancy pics are rare in packs, so the chance of a pack having the needed pregnancy variants for work/sex acts is slim. How does birth go? What happens to the baby? What other consequences are there after the fact for the girl having gone through that?

If you can outline a pregnancy event that works, great. But that's the first step. A functional plan for the event.
I feel like pregnancy is a big enough feature that instead of an event, I could come up with an entire mechanic for it, similar to how the Farm functions (a completely new area girls are sent to, with upgrades, skill trees, crafting items like milk, etc. One of the upgrades could be to speed up the pregnancy period.) Another good thing about the pregnancy taking place at a specific location you send the girls to would be less pictures required. No need for waitress/masseuse/etc, just basic pictures like profile, rest, and sex acts. Maybe even have a new area where the player could disembark, specifically reserved for pregnancy related events, that scale in difficulty and rewards with each birth that happens, giving the game some much-needed endgame expansion.

If I draw an outline, do you think theres a possibility that someone considers making it happen? I unfortunately dont have the brains for coding.

Reactions: __neronero

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, my personal opinion on pregnancy is that:
  • The game is too short for any growing up to happen, even if you speed it up a little. If the game was based on weeks instead of days, yeah, maybe.
  • So at best (worst?) you'll get to play with toddlers and little boys and girls, which is obviously going to be a problem.
  • There will also be abortion and birth control issues to take into account. The current US culture wars are particularly sensitive about that right now, and so these issues can easily reflect badly on the game. Goldo wants a light-hearted game, not an exploration of thorny RL issues.
  • If you handwave the growth period and institute some kind of magical iron womb that can mass-raise your kids, it will completely upend the entire setting. Because there are obviously much better and more powerful applications for raising adults in a matter of months than just getting out a new generation of sex slaves. We had some pretty extensive discussions on it on the old forums. There's a reason why armies don't raise soldiers in little boys' boarding schools, and why people forcing their children to become 'successful' usually fail.
  • It'll be even worse if you want to invoke some sort of time manipulation magic or other developmental speed-up mechanic. Because that'll mean everyone wants in on that action, and we're starting to stray into mass superhero territory.
  • A separate part of the game focused on pregnancy that has little integration with the rest is, again, not really what people who desire pregnancy in their game want. Although I'll grant you that it's a giant step closer than the isolated events.
  • People want pregnancy exactly so that they can see their 'waifu' being pregnant. So robbing them of this opportunity is not that attractive.
  • Even with a limited picture pool, finding pregnancy images for most characters is next to impossible. Considerably worse than farm pics, by my estimation. Whore Master had giant problems on that front.
OTOH, don't let me tell you what you can or cannot do. :p By all means, make an outline and pitch it to Goldo. Who knows, maybe this will actually click with him this time. Who knows what fetishes he's developed after getting in on some impregnation action himself. :sneaky:

Or maybe one of the Dark Side modders will come back and play with your ideas.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes