Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Which mods are compatible with 0.2?
Trait King, since it's in semi-active development.

JobMod, most likely.

Headhunter, too. She might be kinda unbalanced, though.

TK and HH can also get fixed pretty fast if you happen upon any compatibility issues or other bugs, since both authors read this thread rather frequently.

The rest are pretty much lost (and most likely outdated, too), I'm afraid.

And do their features interfere with unlocking the achievments?
Can't see why they would. Doubt anyone knows 100%, since that'd require someone to have gotten all the achievements while using all of the mods. If someone does, do speak up.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Here are some links for convenience.

Chris' Job Mod rebalances jobs. Each job has its own benefits and drawbacks and while whores do remain the big earners overall, all the other jobs stay more relevant throughout a playthrough compared to vanilla BK.

The Booty Hunter from Bonanza. Adds a new feature to the slavemarket which allows you to custom-order girls for exorbitant prices. A bit unbalanced if you know exactly what you should be looking for, but also an excellent way to test new strategies and optimize your brothel.

This mod provides a cheat menu ingame to enable an extra-casual, extra-fun pimping experience.

The Trait King mod expands Brothel King's traits system to make each girl feel more unique. If you pluck a random girl off the street to work in your brothel, there's more variety in her starting traits and more uncertainty about how she might develop in the future.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New version (2.8.14) of the tagging tool fixing the problem with spaces before semi-colons. As I write it the OP of the link below still mentions the previous version number, but the link in the OP points to the new version.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
If I'm using Headhunter, is there a cheatsheet somewhere with all the traits etc you can use to customize the girl you want them to find for you?

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Here are some links for convenience.

Chris' Job Mod rebalances jobs. Each job has its own benefits and drawbacks and while whores do remain the big earners overall, all the other jobs stay more relevant throughout a playthrough compared to vanilla BK.

The Booty Hunter from Bonanza. Adds a new feature to the slavemarket which allows you to custom-order girls for exorbitant prices. A bit unbalanced if you know exactly what you should be looking for, but also an excellent way to test new strategies and optimize your brothel.

This mod provides a cheat menu ingame to enable an extra-casual, extra-fun pimping experience.

The Trait King mod expands Brothel King's traits system to make each girl feel more unique. If you pluck a random girl off the street to work in your brothel, there's more variety in her starting traits and more uncertainty about how she might develop in the future.
This is a gem for anyone wanting to try mods. Thank you so much for making this post. <3

PS: Sorry for the double post.

• Red Heart

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
No problem!

If I'm using Headhunter, is there a cheatsheet somewhere with all the traits etc you can use to customize the girl you want them to find for you?
Not exactly, but you can open BKTraits.rpy (or with TK, Mods/Trait King/Trait King.rpy) in any text editor to find a list of all the traits.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
For traits, using the trait scripts from __neronero's post is best because traits are occasionally changed or added to. Note that you can't get certain special traits like 'Godless', 'deflowered' traits, Trait King evolved traits or the ninja girls' exclusive traits.

For personalities, check BKinit_variables.rpy, search for gpersonalities. There are 24 of them, including two varieties of masochist. ;)

For fixations (fetishes/phobias), check the same file and search for fix_dict.

For names, type or paste in the name of the girl pack folder (the final one, not including the girl mix folder if you have one). E.g. 'Elsa Arendelle (Frozen) - mini' and not 'Elsa' or 'Elsa Arendelle' or '#basic_bitches/Elsa Arendelle (Frozen) - mini'.

The rest should be self-explanatory.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, mods removed the link at first since it was my first post.

Also, does anyone know who to message to get packs on the DB?
Automated form:
Even if F95 doesn't allow you to post links because your post amount is low, you can use the
from the OP to give your pack info & link.

Also can post in with simple registration; unsure if link restriction for new users.

Later, you might want to post your Mega folder link for BK files in your sig (will be visible to all F95zone areas; don't include content that F95zone does not like).

Also note the resulting database for girlpacks, link in OP: .

Reactions: perplexedmanatee

Hoelix

Jan 20, 2018
I have a question , especially for makers i love like Leortha ( The king, of course ), earliestbird555, Raptor010 or enzokpo1912....

Some of your packs are getting old and so many new really good pics are available for so many characters you've done. Are you ok with the fact that i add them in your packs ? Of course, all credits are yours and it's ok if you're against that, just tell me what do you think of that

Thank you !

( I'm not English, i hope it's understable ahah )

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'm fine with that in general. I have no particular intent to revisit old packs. I have limited time and energy for pack making. I would much rather spend it working on new packs than on old packs. So if someone else would like to expand any of my old packs, that's fine.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I have a question , especially for makers i love like Leortha ( The king, of course ), earliestbird555, Raptor010 or enzokpo1912....

Some of your packs are getting old and so many new really good pics are available for so many characters you've done. Are you ok with the fact that i add them in your packs ? Of course, all credits are yours and it's ok if you're against that, just tell me what do you think of that

Thank you !

( I'm not English, i hope it's understable ahah )
After some time passes (6-12 months), I usually update my packs with new images and videos, so you don't need to concern yourself with it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hoelix

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
I have a question , especially for makers i love like Leortha

Some of your packs are getting old and so many new really good pics are available for so many characters you've done. Are you ok with the fact that i add them in your packs
just a heads up that a decent chunk of Leortha's Pokemon and Fire Emblem girls have already had newer ones made by a couple people that aren't listed in the google doc, Araminth is planning to release one for Byleth, and i'm planning to release one for Calliope Mori

raptor hasn't been active in quite some time and enzokpo said they don't have time to make new girl packs anymore so i wouldn't expect a response from either of them

ASDFGMAG

May 22, 2018
Name: Aoi Asahina

Universe: Danganronpa

Pics: 420+

Type: Anime/Game

Pack Rating: A+

Note: Would not recommend looking up her r34 page, the amount of shit (meant literally more often than not) you have to go through to find quality is pretty disturbing

profile happy embar tempt (00000).jpg advertise freq_low (00000).jpg

Link:

Dec 17, 2017
Name: Matoi Ryuuko

Universe: Kill la Kill

Pics: 435

Type: Anime

Pack Rating: B+

Notes: Tried to keep the art styles and body types consistent (no balloon tits etc). Somewhat lacking in variety. Will look for more pics when I have free time again.

Downloaded your pack, and the game said that the trait," Firm tits," is not a valid trait.
I have trait king v0.21 already installed and activated at the time.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Downloaded your pack, and the game said that the trait," Firm tits," is not a valid trait.
I have trait king v0.21 already installed and activated at the time.
Looks like the vanilla traits list has changed and Trait King needs to do some adapting. I've updated the files with a fix, but it'll require starting a new game to take effect.

Reactions: Ravendoesbuisness

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Looks like the vanilla traits list has changed and Trait King needs to do some adapting. I've updated the files with a fix, but it'll require starting a new game to take effect.
How do I get Trait King to work? Do I need it to be in the mods folder or is there something else?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes