Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
currently working on Djeeta from Granblue Fantasy, should be done within a few days. in the meantime been stumped on what pack i wanna make after. not gonna post my full to-do list since it's... really big, so i've picked out six girls. three personal picks, three "wait nobody's made these yet?" picks. figured see if anyone was interested in any of these in particular or is already working on one.

Calliope Mori (Hololive)
Kanzaki Ranko (iDOLM@STER)
Pecorine (Princess Connect)

Kochou Shinobu (Demon Slayer)
Komi Shouko (Komi-san)
Tokisaki Kurumi (Date a Live)

El Goblino

Aug 18, 2019
currently working on Djeeta from Granblue Fantasy, should be done within a few days. in the meantime been stumped on what pack i wanna make after. not gonna post my full to-do list since it's... really big, so i've picked out six girls. three personal picks, three "wait nobody's made these yet?" picks. figured see if anyone was interested in any of these in particular or is already working on one.

Calliope Mori (Hololive)
Kanzaki Ranko (iDOLM@STER)
Pecorine (Princess Connect)

Kochou Shinobu (Demon Slayer)
Komi Shouko (Komi-san)
Tokisaki Kurumi (Date a Live)
Been looking for a Komi pack for a while, not sure why no one has made one yet

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a description for what this stuff is:

Headhunter mod -
Trait King -

?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Been looking for a Komi pack for a while, not sure why no one has made one yet
This may seem like a sarcastic reply, but it's intended in all seriousness.

The reason is there are sooooooooo many characters out there. And so many of them deserve packs. But even so, there are only so many pack makers with only so much time/effort to put into this thing. Making a pack is a decent investment of time/effort, and we are all volunteers at this.

I've shown multiple times a directory listing of my "ready to name" directory. This is a directory of partially done packs that are at the stage of being ready to run through the BK namer tool. There are 50+ packs in that directory. And that pales in comparison to the number of packs that I have in my directory of packs in earlier stages. I had to shove most of that off to a external hard drive a while back because it was overloading the main drive. 86 folders in there, and each of those is a series, not a character, so most have multiple characters in them. As one example, the Sailor Moon directory itself has 45 subfolders, and I have already done most of the major characters from that show.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know this may be asking a little to much... but would be nice to have a popularity pool and have some outside mega, as some files are pretty big.

Also out of curiosity, is the website still down?

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
I know this may be asking a little to much... but would be nice to have a popularity pool and have some outside mega, as some files are pretty big.

Also out of curiosity, is the website still down?
the old website's gone for good but there has been a new one for a while . for the "popularity pool," i did make a thread on the new site for recommending packs but it didn't catch on and i don't think it'd be worth the effort if it's even possible to make the doc sortable by any kind of popularity metric. you can't track download count on mega so the best you could do would be like, some form of user review score which doesn't really seem like a great idea to me, even if it was only specific people allowed to set those scores.

most things are on mega because mega's just the most generally convenient uploader, so probably not.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
(y)

There's a 'better' post if you're interested in a more comprehensive mod list. Most of those mods were lost when the old HHS site went down, though. :cry:
I more or less just use King's Way (I think?) to help avoid building material grind and give myself extra 5 skill points whenever I change brothel. Then I prefer to go around the slavery as much as I can so I use Headhunter to locate me girls I want so I can recruit them. The downside with Headhunter is that the 'service' is too cheap (always get discount and never have to play more than 10 gold) which makes it feel a bit too easy to get the girls I want.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, this is more of a technicality question; so I made a new clean install of the game and put some packs (focusing on those that are 0.2 compatible at most). What I am noticing is, that if a "girl" is original, her name should be Gold/Yellow. Yet at some cases this doesnt happen, neither when visiting city, in brothel or slave market. I wonder why is this happening, I mean it is not game breaking but still would be nice to work in every case not just a few.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The downside with Headhunter is that the 'service' is too cheap (always get discount and never have to play more than 10 gold) which makes it feel a bit too easy to get the girls I want.
Well, you could have mentioned this earlier. Fixed, all-free-girls players will no longer get infinite discounts and they will also pay the full "finder's fee" up-front. Re-download and overwrite to update.

It still won't fully address the cheapness, because prices are scaled off of vanilla girl prices, which are outrageously cheap and don't really account for several things. HH was also originally made to work with free girls who take half of what they earn as tips, and get really grumpy if you deny them that benefit. As I've said before, someone else will have to do the vanilla balancing for HH, since a) I am not very familiar with vanilla balance and b) I dislike quite a few parts I do know.

What I am noticing is, that if a "girl" is original, her name should be Gold/Yellow. Yet at some cases this doesnt happen, neither when visiting city, in brothel or slave market. I wonder why is this happening...
How do you know they are original? E.g. if you're playing with Trait King, there are some rare non-original girls with gold traits.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
How do you know they are original? E.g. if you're playing with Trait King, there are some rare non-original girls with gold traits.
Because when using Headhunter there is a setting where you can check "Original" and it "should" give you the Original one, and yet still the name is not gold. The trait is gold, but name not.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The Headhunter can't give you an original girl if the original is already out there somewhere. She also occasionally fumbles your order and gives you some random bitch. Don't trust her! :sneaky:

That aside, does she actually give you a girl with a gold trait? No gold traits, not original. And are you using Trait King?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah...I have three mods installed, namely "traitking", "Headhunter" and "Kings Way". I even did the change from True to False, which was recommended few pages before. And yes, it was definitely gold trait, which normally meant it was an original girl.

Maybe it has something to do with the ones who made the packs, since did read make the code differently then others?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have three mods installed, namely "traitking", "Headhunter" and "Kings Way".

And yes, it was definitely gold trait, which normally meant it was an original girl.
Then it might be a Trait King thing. TK has occasional 1-gold-trait normal girls and 2-gold-trait originals in addition to the usual 1-gold-trait originals.

I even did the change from True to False, which was recommended few pages before.
If 'the change' is what I think it is, that only affects the default name.

Maybe it has something to do with the ones who made the packs, since did read make the code differently then others?
I think there are only a few packs with mandatory or even emphasised gold traits. Unless you have more specifics, I don't think that's the case.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Well, you could have mentioned this earlier. Fixed, all-free-girls players will no longer get infinite discounts and they will also pay the full "finder's fee" up-front. Re-download and overwrite to update.

It still won't fully address the cheapness, because prices are scaled off of vanilla girl prices, which are outrageously cheap and don't really account for several things. HH was also originally made to work with free girls who take half of what they earn as tips, and get really grumpy if you deny them that benefit. As I've said before, someone else will have to do the vanilla balancing for HH, since a) I am not very familiar with vanilla balance and b) I dislike quite a few parts I do know.
That's fine. As long as it costs more than 10 gold each time, it is alright for me.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Then it might be a Trait King thing. TK has occasional 1-gold-trait normal girls and 2-gold-trait originals in addition to the usual 1-gold-trait originals.

If 'the change' is what I think it is, that only affects the default name.

I think there are only a few packs with mandatory or even emphasised gold traits. Unless you have more specifics, I don't think that's the case.
I tried without mods and same things, even rewriting BK.ini file to match the ones with the other packs that do work was unsucessful. But meh, it doesnt matter that much I guess, since obvious when real name and when a random one. Will try to toy around more, but then again not game breaking enough to make game unplayable. Thanks for help though~

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes