Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Uh, +5 and +15 defence are quite a lot. And 0.2 random tip will stack with Secret Admirers and Tempting Fate to give you effectively 64% chance of double tips.

OTOH, max energy without a corresponding energy boost is rather lackluster. +35 obedience hardly outweighs even the defence loss, never mind having much effect during late game.

I am not sure which 'group preference' you're intending to boost, Ahri's or her customers', but that is also rather small potatoes.

Conclusion: You hate Ahri and Akali, and have a hardon for Tristana, Riven and Poppy. :p Riven, okay, but these Smurf girls?! o_O

Nidalee and Jinx are the ones who have relatively okay traits. Powerful, but not overwhelmingly so.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Uh, +5 and +15 defence are quite a lot. And 0.2 random tip will stack with Secret Admirers and Tempting Fate to give you effectively 64% chance of double tips.

OTOH, max energy without a corresponding energy boost is rather lackluster. +35 obedience hardly outweighs even the defence loss, never mind having much effect during late game.

I am not sure which 'group preference' you're intending to boost, Ahri's or her customers', but that is also rather small potatoes.

Nidalee and Jinx are the ones who have relatively okay traits. Powerful, but not overwhelmingly so.
Looks like im a little out of touch with the game mechanics :HideThePain: I will try to adjust everything properly

Riven, okay, but these Smurf girls?! o_O
Ehm... excuse me what the fuck?! I'll have you know they're Yordles, an advanced race evolved from mammalian bipeds! Their dwarfish nature is in no way a hindrance to them, and they deserve to be treated equally!

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Finished all the unique traits, please tell me which ones are majorly over/under-powered (preferably with a suggestion how much to nerf/buff them) and I'll adjust things accordingly. If a trait is slightly stronger or weaker than the rest, that should be fine.

I won't paste the flavor text here. Something to look forward to if you unlock each of them ;););)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
My opinion:
  • OP: Jinx.
  • A bit too much: Riven, Tracer, Tali.
  • Weak: Kindred, Akali, Yennefer.
  • Useless: Nidalee's energy boost.

Reactions: Earliestbird

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
the old website's gone for good but there has been a new one for a while . for the "popularity pool," i did make a thread on the new site for recommending packs but it didn't catch on and i don't think it'd be worth the effort if it's even possible to make the doc sortable by any kind of popularity metric. you can't track download count on mega so the best you could do would be like, some form of user review score which doesn't really seem like a great idea to me, even if it was only specific people allowed to set those scores.

most things are on mega because mega's just the most generally convenient uploader, so probably not.
I know, but still had download limit. That's why I mentioned the favorites option because of course I know it would be an huge task to have everything in 2 download providers.

My opinion:
  • OP: Jinx.
  • A bit too much: Riven, Tracer, Tali.
  • Weak: Kindred, Akali, Yennefer.
  • Useless: Nidalee's energy boost.
Nidalee uses mana, not energy. And she's a decent jungler.

• Haha
Reactions: ASDFGMAG

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Ciri - Wild Cunt: +10 valuation /rank, boost prestige by 20% /rank
Without Trait King active, valuation doesn't exist. I don't think this'll cause an error though, it just won't have any effect.

Tali - Quarian Cum-Immunity: +10 hurt resistance
Maybe I'm having a brainfart, but I'm not sure what effect this is :unsure: edit: nvm, i forgot about resist hurt

Technically they're all very strong/OP since you're getting a free bonus trait compared to "normal" girls. But in comparison with one another:

Strong: Tristana, Sombra, Tracer, Tali
Weak: Ahri, Akali, Kindred, Ciri, Yennefer, Elizabeth

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Why do you think free upkeep is weak?
Like I said technically they're all OP, but in comparison to -20% tiredness or 15% increased tip or 10% chance of doubled tips or -10 hurt, free upkeep is nothing. Maybe in Bonanza it'd be a challenge, but in vanilla I've never cared about upkeep past the early-game, it's nothing in comparison to the income girls can generate. And that's with my 0-IQ playstyle where I max every girl's upkeep as soon as I aquire them to boost mood.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, yeah, but the -20% tiredness etc are all strong traits. Compared to even +50 anal, free upkeep + something else is not too shabby.

I also think I recall someone playing on a higher difficulty saying upkeep was kind of important?

I just checked Justinof's insane 153-girl save, and he has about 10% of his income being eaten by girl upkeep. A bunch of his rank X girls were making only about twice as much as their upkeep.

Edit: Two other chapter 2 saves I had from debugging had ~1/8 and ~1/3 of the profits go to girl upkeep. A chapter 6 save had ~1/4 go to upkeep, and some rank S girls had the vast majority of their profits go to upkeep.

Granted, I saw little upkeep optimisation in there. But none of the games besides Justinof's looked like another +1K, or 2K, or 4K would not be noticed.

Edit2: Of course, it'd be a much bigger deal in Bonanza, but remember, all of Bonanza's traits were jacked to high heaven. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I only play on normal mode. I guess upkeep is something that can be easily underestimated... But if it only costs 10% of income, and income inflates as it does, then I would rather focus on traits & perks that increase my income.

free upkeep + something else is not too shabby.
I agree with that. Jinx fox example is really good (although the +mood doesn't matter since there is no upkeep) - but group preference increase does nothing for me.

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
But if it only costs 10% of income...
That was in an extreme outlier of a save. And even there, some girls could have doubled their last night's income (didn't dig very deep) by foregoing upkeep.

Jinx fox example is really good
Which is why she's on my list as OP and on your list as... "er, where?" :p

but group preference increase does nothing for me.
Well, it enables her to be group-trained faster. I agree that it's pretty close to useless.

Edit:
although the +mood doesn't matter since there is no upkeep
Technically, it does do some things (like making her less likely to 'rebel'), but these are relatively minor to begin with and +6 is not much at all.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
10 days off any injury. Effectively immunity to being 'hurt'.
Oh yeah I can totally see that being ridiculous. I'll try 5 for now. Reducing but generally not outright negating the amount of time spent hurt.

About upkeep, (when using King's Way to quickly test my events) a level 1 S rank girl has about 450 gold/day upkeep on low pay, and that's without any traits that increase it. So, not a huge deal, but somewhat significant.

I'll do these changes for now:

Nerfs:

Jinx: -5% tiredness (down from 8%)
Riven: add +20% increased upkeep
Tracer: add -3 defense (keeping the very strong -20% tiredness, but adding a strong downside to balance it)
Sombra: +12% increased tip (down from 15%)
Tali: +5 hurt resistance (down from 10)
Tristana: add -1 defense

Buffs:

Akali: -1 defense (up from -3)
Kindred: add +5 const, sens and libido
Yennefer: 8 sens and refinement /rank (up from 5)
Ciri: Valuation removed, add +3 defense
Elizabeth: +7 obedience /rank (up from 5)
Nidalee: max energy removed, add +8 sex /rank

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Oh yeah I can totally see that being ridiculous. I'll try 5 for now. Reducing but generally not outright negating the amount of time spent hurt.
Even +5 is pretty good. How many times has one of your girls been injured for 5+ days?

About upkeep, (when using King's Way to quickly test my events) a level 1 S rank girl has about 450 gold/day upkeep on low pay, and that's without any traits that increase it. So, not a huge deal, but somewhat significant.
An actual rank S girl with levels from a debug save from IDK who had ~900 upkeep per day, 254 at minimum (which is easily reachable via love and trust), and ~1560 income per day over the last month (and that was the best girl on the entire roster). Even minimising all upkeep, that's 1/6. And that doesn't account for taxes, brothel upkeep or other expenses, so it's actually more than that.

In conclusion, it's something like +10% tips at the very least. For many girls, more like ~20-50% extra tips. Looks like a pretty big deal to me. Maybe I'm overlooking something, because I have no vanilla experience to speak of.

Riven: add +20% increased upkeep
That actually puts her on the weak side, if my upkeep musings are right. I'd just lower her bonus to +5.

Tracer: add -3 defense (keeping the very strong -20% tiredness, but adding a strong downside to balance it)
Defence is actually not that powerful compared to tiredness, since girls don't get attacked all that often.

Tristana: add -1 defense
That's not really a significant downside for what will essentially be +20% tips in the long run (with Tempting Fate). Again, I suggest moving the whole thing to Ahri for the Fox theme, and making the Cumflator into something fetish-related. +3-4 fetish satisfaction, +500 fetish preference off the bat, a 'whore obedience target' boost, something along these lines.

Kindred: add +5 const, sens and libido
Mostly cosmetic and she remains among the weakest.

Yennefer: 8 sens and refinement /rank (up from 5)
Will do little to make her trait more attractive because, unlike the redhead sorceress, she needs to be highly ranked to get the benefits, which are really not all that strong in the first place.

Give her some sort of mana boost, maybe? Or something to go with the unicorn? :D

Ciri: Valuation removed, add +3 defense
There are a lot of these defence traits now, aren't there?

Elizabeth: +7 sens /rank (up from 5)
See Kindred.

Nidalee: max energy removed, add +8 sex /rank
Giving her a corresponding energy boost (even +10%) would have been more thematic, unique, interesting and powerful.

Reactions: Earliestbird

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
All this upkeep talk is making me revalue the Maid perktree. I always thought of it as a somewhat mediocre early-game centric tree, but -45% upkeep (combined with furniture) clearly becomes superb in the lategame.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Give her some sort of mana boost, maybe? Or something to go with the unicorn? :D
Good idea

There are a lot of these defence traits now, aren't there?
Considering a lot of girls are badass warriors (Ciri, Riven, Nidalee) and/or tanky characters (Poppy, Brigitte), I think it makes sense :p

Giving her a corresponding energy boost (even +10%) would have been more thematic, unique, interesting and powerful.
Yeah I've been wondering what the difference is between +max energy and +energy. So the +max energy is just the energy storage cap, whereas +energy increases the amount restored when resting?

Edit: Moved the tip bonus to Ahri, gave Tristana 2 sex/fetish satisfaction, and all around made more adjustments

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
3 new girlpacks!!!

Each of them also include an unlockable Special Trait.

Kai'sa pack from League of Legends
256 pictures + 36 animations
Type: Western
Bk.ini: Yes
Note: Includes special events

kaisa cover2.jpg kaisa cover1.jpg

Katarina pack from League of Legends
282 pictures + 11 animations
Type: Western

kata - cover for f95 2.jpeg kata - cover for f95.jpeg

Fairy (Racial pack)
355 pictures + 36 animations
Type: Western/Anime
Note: Racial pack, Size difference

fairy cover1.jpg fairy cover2.jpg

Also, Im gonna update ALL my packs with new pictures and give each an unlockable trait unique to that character. Right now Im still gathering pictures so it will happen sometime in the future, but soon-ish.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
So can I have multiple girl packs? Like are they for just individual girls and I can add as many as I want? I'm unsure how that works.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes