Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: comaderikari

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
earliestbird555 Your Brigitte pack has some problems with special events. They are missing some pictures and I frequently get error messages trying to use them.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it. Did you have any issues with any other packs?

Edit: Hmmm I tested the events ingame and I didnt get any errors or missing pictures. The special events don't work if you change the girl pack's folder name (even just adding a single space messes things up) or if you change the file structure (like the "special" folder, or the picture names/extensions inside)

Last edited:
Reactions: Athilora

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
What is the head hunter and trait king mod vs the kings way, like i dont know the difference or even what they are.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it. Did you have any issues with any other packs?

Edit: Hmmm I tested the events ingame and I didnt get any errors or missing pictures. The special events don't work if you change the girl pack's folder name (even just adding a single space messes things up) or if you change the file structure (like the "special" folder, or the picture names/extensions inside)
That's probably my bad because I simplified some pack names to make using Headhunter easier. I just made most of my girl packs into just the girl's first name.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What is the head hunter and trait king mod vs the kings way, like i dont know the difference or even what they are.
Search is your friend.

Maybe Kite80 should link to __neronero's explanation from the OP?

That's probably my bad because I simplified some pack names to make using Headhunter easier. I just made most of my girl packs into just the girl's first name.
Headhunter ought to support copying and pasting the pack name into the input box. If it doesn't, tell me.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
King's Way
Overview:
An user friendly cheat mod.​

Updated: 23/11/2018.
Modder: .
Game Version: 0.15b.
Mod Version: 2.1
Language: English.

Features:
  • Main Character cheat: Add prestige, Skill points, refill Energy, Interactions, Mana.
  • Quick furniture construction and resources cheat.
  • Girls cheat: Edit almost everything about girl, Add and Remove traits actually work now.
Install:
Start the game at least once then extract downloaded archive into Brothel King's Mods folder (Brothel_King-pc/game/Mods).
For game version 0.15b make sure you install patch 0.15b before using this mod.

How to use
:
Enable King's Way in Mods manager, then go to Help(? on top right of the screen) Mods -> Show cheat Widget. Click + button on bottom left of the screen to show quick cheat function. You can press + on numpad to quickly open Cheat Menu(only when cheat Widget is on).

Change Logs:
  • Girl edit cheat: Add upgrade points, fixation cheat to girl edit. Add tools tip description to personality type. Add navigation button for your girls.
  • Set building duration to 0 now only work if you not building anything to avoid crash.
  • Add refresh free girls cheats to General cheats.
  • Add slave market refresh and slave market refresh plus cheat one cheat widget, only show up when you're in slave market. Slave market refresh plus can be configure in King's Way Options to set how many slave will be generated.
  • Add shop refresh to all shop. All city merchant share same refresh button for now. Brothel screen shop and minion merchant have the own refresh button.
  • Add shop refresh plus to main shop which you can configure in King's Way Options.
  • Change Interaction cheat in cheat widget to toggle. When toggle on it will keep resetting your interaction to full. Cheat widget must be extended for this to work.
  • Add Infinite Girl Interaction and Infinite Free Girl Interaction toggle to King's Way Options. When on it will keep resetting (Free)Girl Interaction while you interacting with them. Cheat widget must be extended for this to work.
  • Add Bedroom limit cheat to King's Way Options. Maximum bed for each chapter will work immediately. Starting bedroom will only work when you change brothel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this work on current saves? Or is recommended that I use new saves? Thanks in advance.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What's the difference? I mean, are you starting a new game every time you cheat? o_O
?

I just want the girls to have more variety in sexual preferences. I even asked if the game without cheats does that. Even in real life that changes, sometimes you like something and end up getting bored. You can also dislike something at first and end up liking.

Take a look at beer, it's an acquired taste to many. I would like stuff like a girl ending up liking doggystyle for example. There is training to remor fears, would be nice for love as well. Dunno what that has to do with cheats. Good mods are usually for content and QoL changes, not 100% cheating you know.

Not to mention the game already provides cheating.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What's the difference between 'new saves' and 'current saves' wrt cheating?

I just want the girls to have more variety in sexual preferences. I even asked if the game without cheats does that.
No. Goldo's reasoning is that being able to freely add fixations will make all girls cookie-cutter copies of themselves.

There was once an attempt to port over the fixation-adding from a certain dead mod, but it went nowhere. Largely because no-one really wanted to do this.

I agree with you that adding fixations would be neat. I was the author of said dead mod. Sadly, there seem to be no takers right now.

Dunno what that has to do with cheats.
Your post was entirely about a cheat mod, nothing to do with fixations. Besides that, nothing I guess.

Good mods are usually for content and QoL changes, not 100% cheating you know.
King's Way is pretty much 100% a cheat mod, though.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Does this work on current saves? Or is recommended that I use new saves? Thanks in advance.
Also, you should use the recent revision of King's Way from OP, not the less-used May 2021 version from the 2018 post you attached (which may have been intended for base game v 0.15b).
This will be compatible with ver 0.2 Release of game. Requires install & activation.

King's Way trainer (v2.0)(11 mar 2021) - View attachment king's way 2.0.zip

King's way
Kite80, any more-recent versions or patches of your mod?

Some confusion on updates that may be later than mod v2.0, see this post.

Last edited:

Araminth

Jun 1, 2017
Name: Jack
Universe: Mass Effect
Pics+Vids: 250+, B+
Type: Game

Not happy about this one, barely any work pics but since I worked on it here it is I guess

Link:

profile (00002).jpg

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
In the pictures theres an option to add gold and i cant find it in the menu Only other options.
What menu? KW has a mostly non-menu UI with its 'cheat widget'.

I have kings way. But not the others, unless its one of those that is it?
No, I think what you see in the screenshots is Kite80's cheat mod, which was abandoned in favour of KW. Not 100% sure, never used it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes