Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You can console MC.gold += 999999999999 without disabling achievements. You can also use the console to re-enable achievements, put a hundred girls in the slave market, make all free girls love you and doggystyle, program Tetris...

No idea about the cheat mod, but King's Way is superiour in almost all ways.

Reactions: hanich

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'll note that since on-hand gold is a big factor in generating threat, giving yourself a ridiculous amount of gold, no matter how you do it, is likely to result in you having screwed yourself over with security events.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
Hey friends :D
Im coming back to the game after a multiple months long break and have a quick question:
Are the older Girlpacks still fully usable in the 0.2 version or do i need to redownload more recent ones? If so, from which date onward?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Hey friends :D
Im coming back to the game after a multiple months long break and have a quick question:
Are the older Girlpacks still fully usable in the 0.2 version or do i need to redownload more recent ones? If so, from which date onward?

Totally compatible. One of the core design ideas of the game is to make sure that the game stays backwardly compatible with all older packs.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
You can console MC.gold += 999999999999 without disabling achievements. You can also use the console to re-enable achievements, put a hundred girls in the slave market, make all free girls love you and doggystyle, program Tetris...

No idea about the cheat mod, but King's Way is superiour in almost all ways.
thx a lot mate , i spent hours yesterday trying to find the darn value on cheat engine but just couldnt this makes thing a lot simpler
Also lost my faith in humanity after seeing there's a girl pack for Anya forger(says the guy playing a game about enslaving women,but hey)

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Also lost my faith in humanity after seeing there's a girl pack for Anya forger
I wanted to say you can just let her serve tables and do nothing naughty, but then I recalled Anya's... ability... to do things. Well, more like not to do things. :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: artghrl

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
I wanted to say you can just let her serve tables and do nothing naughty, but then I recalled Anya's... ability... to do things. Well, more like not to do things. :cautious:
sorry to annoy you the GREAT MODDER
what i do with the __MACOSX folder in hinata/shizuni/tsunadi folder in simple steps please my GREAT MODDER:):):love:(y)(y)(y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: __neronero

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
Nothing? It's a relic of the pack maker zipping it on a Mac, and Apple being a super special snowflake.
thx so much GREAT MODDER
i wont annoy you AGAIN
one last plz
1_ i have 2 folder with the same name hinata in girls and i dont know which one is the best
can i just merge the 2 folder so that i can enjoy hinata with all the pics or that will make a problem
2_ i downloaded Re_zero girl and in the folder i found 6 folders 1 for rem and 5 for ram like the next

Ram / Ram set 1 / Ram set 2 / Ram set 3 / Ram set 4 / Rem

I know i will take Rem to the girls Folder the problem with the 5 folders for ram
should i choose just one and leave all the 4 beatifull folders or can i merge them somhow
and if Ram and Rem the same girl can i merge the 6 folder so i can enjoy them all hehehehe

THX FOR HELPING ME THE GREAT MODDER ( jman 9 ) YOU THE BEST

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
i have 2 folder with the same name hinata in girls and i dont know which one is the best
can i just merge the 2 folder so that i can enjoy hinata with all the pics or that will make a problem
You won't have technical problems. You might sabotage a pack maker's carefully cultivated tagging, but it's more than likely that a pack won't be so fine-tuned. You may also get duplicates if the packs are from different authors.

All in all, not big problems.

i downloaded Re_zero girl and in the folder i found 6 folders 1 for rem and 5 for ram like the next
I assume it's Leortha's packs? These are all different girl packs (and 5 Rems, not Rams), and you can use them in any combination you like. There is even a 'combined' Rem. I assume there's a plan behind this (like too many images to make a good pack, or something).

If you want 'max' Rem, use the combined pack plus Ram. If you want a bunch of different Rems running around, you can use the four smaller packs individually.

if Ram and Rem the same girl can i merge the 6 folder so i can enjoy them all
Well, if you consider Ram and Rem to be the same girl, go for it. :D

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
im a bit curious aren't there any copyright problems with alicesoft the ones behind rance
series cuz half the characters and assests seem to be taken from that

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Copyright problems? In this den of piracy? Whatever gave you that idea? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
more importantly how can i unlock all my girl pack cgs
By seeing all of them? Or do you mean you want to unlock them in a more... unfair manner? ;)

Last edited:

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
You might have the same issue.

[/SPOILER]
lmao
now that you mention it girl packs, are ripped from rule34 right,i just assumed that site was a free for all and artists wont get mad if u steal their work(probably cuz they have no control over it)
i meant unlocking them in an unfair manner

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
artists wont get mad if u steal their work
Most are smart enough not to try to put the genie back in the bottle, and use it as a sort of combination of extended portfolio and advertisement. They might still get mad when the interwebs aren't looking, of course.

how do i unlock all the girl pack cgs in the gallery
See my last edit.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Do you want all of them? Or just the ones you're currently seeing? Or just the ones you've enabled for your game (as girl mixes)?

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
i want to unlock all the images in the gallery of the girl packs i am using
edit:nah i dont care about the girl mixes since i only use the packs i like

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes