Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
a lot of the girls you listed already have packs. i'm not even gonna start listing them cuz there's just... a lot. i remember being dissatisfied with the Fairy Tail girl packs but beyond that the existing packs of the girls should be decent to my memory. in general i think it'd be a lot more helpful to give a shorter of, like, idk, the top 10 to 15 girls at most you want packs of that don't have them yet, that big of a list ain't gonna help with decision paralysis lmao

Jun 13, 2018
True, but at the same time, the reason I placed so many is because people still have their preferences on what they want to get or use first. So they can also just categorized who in the list they want to make girlpacks more, pretty much give them a heads up of anime girls they can use. And I know a couple of the anime girls I listed already has girlpacks here, multiple actually. I just placed them there because they are in the anime. If I did something like top 10 or 15, it wouldn't be fair IMO since it would be MY top 10/15, my preferences and not theirs. That would defeat the purpose of why I listed so many of them XD.

P.S. that list ain't finished yet BTW. There are still a hell of a lot more anime I can place here. Bleach, Black Clover, Highschool of the dead and Rosario†Vampire just to name a few. ;)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Having your own list is nice and all, but I second the opinion that such a long one (which includes many characters who already have packs) will probably not attract pack makers. So, most likely you'll just get to enjoy making the list and not much more. :D

Jun 13, 2018
Probably would, but in the off chance that someone does find an anime waifu they like to make a girlpack with in the list. I'm happy. And even then, they could just crossed out the one that already has a girlpack, eliminate the rest that doesn't interest them, then that leaves the few that they prefer to make. Unless they ain't picky. In which case good luck to them choosing. >:D

And it's not like It was hard to make them, just search the anime and the females in it in google. Copy and then paste.
Besides, it's not like I'm the one actively looking for the pics to make a girlpack.

But seriously though, if they use the list - Great! If not, it's fine too. It will be just another mundane post out of the hundreds here. :)

nephri

May 17, 2022
I was wondering if anyone has a reupload of the following packs (links no longer working)
Kenzie Reeves from Solemnis
Vina Sky from Novanimus

Reactions: joseluis1737

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Gonna check download links asap, probably the oldest ones don't work anymore...

Nyucian

Oct 23, 2018
Any reason why the King's way 2.1 version doesn't have the Fixations editor that's present in the previous version? or did the V0.2 update change so drastically that certain variables and parameters are no longer used?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
King's way 2.1 is probably the mod released by monkeyone in 2018, I didn't notice that number version so it may be confused with an update of the version in the OP (which is the latest one).

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No, the old one wasn't even numbered, I think. You made 2.0, I think MonkOne ( :D ) might have made 2.1 in June last year? (And I made another 2.1 that's fortunately lost now). Also, I think you made a 2.1 around the same time as well? Or someone else other than MO? Thus the versioning is very confusing, and I think some recent reports indicate at least certain version(s) are not supported by the game any longer... Not to mention that the version in the OP is 2.0 and not 2.1.

Edit (not that I didn't edit this before :p ): AFAICT, the OP has Kite's 2.0 that's about 3 months older than the one here. I think there might have been another 2.1, but I'm not entirely sure right now.

Edit2: As far as I can tell, MonkOne's 2.1 and Kite80's 2.0 are both somewhat different takes, and 2.1 looks to be the more advanced one. Unfortunately, it appears 2.1 was never properly tested against 2.0, so it has at least the 'max_upkeep' bug and possibly others. :cry: Don't know about Kite80's version, but I think it hasn't been hit with bug reports?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: __neronero

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm planning on making my own mod in future, alongside a big revamp of my old packs: if RL goes on as planned, gonna start it on fall (second half of september / October)

Reactions: __neronero

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay...dont know if already made or not (with soo many packs, I am kinda lost), but I wanna know if someone made Elie MacDowell. If yes, just direct me to where I need to go, if not would give request.

Jun 24, 2017
Okay...dont know if already made or not (with soo many packs, I am kinda lost), but I wanna know if someone made Elie MacDowell. If yes, just direct me to where I need to go, if not would give request.
There were a number of Trails characters that were made, but I don't think a pack for Elie has been made yet. You can go on the Google Doc on the main page of this thread to see what packs have been made. It is mostly the main Cold Steel girls at this point, and not even all of them have packs.

With requests, it isn't impossible for someone to pick it up, but packs, especially one with a lot of good pictures, takes a while to make, so unless someone here really loves Elie, you probably won't get one for a while. Like Musse, Millium, and Sara still don't have packs yet.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes