Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Where? Right here. A number of pack makers hang out here. And I at least am always open to requests. I generally limit myself to making packs for characters that I am familiar with, so there is no guarantee that I will have interest in doing any specific character, but there is no harm in asking. I made the Jinx pack a page or two back because it was requested.

You can also ask over on the Girl Pack Discussion thread (link below) over on the BK home forum, which will be seen by a different mix of pack makers.

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
I have tested your Lara Croft pack pretty thoroughly (I think) and the pack seems pretty high quality. I'd personally love to see more consistency with the body types used in pics rather than a larger variety of art but it is still an exquisite pack. Graded 1-10 I'd give it an 8. Honestly, a pack without using the ini file (special events etc) needs to be pretty spectacular to get a ten from me. And as I said I'd appreciate body concistency. But don't be disheartened by the 8 as most packs I use are 5-7 making your Lara pack one of the best ones I've used.

Where it comes to your Samus Aran pack, I just acquired her and will give you actual feedback on the pack once I'm through testing her thoroughly.
Great feedback, the Lara pack had a lot of editing involved similar to the Samus one. I'd've liked to have gotten a bit more variety than I got but either I couldn't find it or I subconsciously drift toward certain art. Either way, glad ya like it.

Jul 29, 2018
Anybody ever thought of making a totally lazy pack of a character with shape shifting powers like Mystique to just dump there whichever art that looks the best while still technically being consistent. :HideThePain:

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
Anybody ever thought of making a totally lazy pack of a character with shape shifting powers like Mystique to just dump there whichever art that looks the best while still technically being consistent. :HideThePain:
Take it one step further. Ditto from Pokemon, but you take two seconds to shittily edit its eyes onto just random pokemon girls.
That's dedication

Araminth

Jun 1, 2017
Name: Jane Shepard
Universe: Mass Effect
Pics+Vids: 560, A+
Type: Game

Kind of a pain to do mass effect packs, so much lesbian, futanari and other species to go through that can't really be used and not many job pics.
(The futanari folder in this one has images where other characters are futa but not Shepard herself)

Folder link:

profile (00006).jpg

Jul 29, 2018
Name: Jane Shepard
Universe: Mass Effect
Pics+Vids: 560, A+
Type: Game

Kind of a pain to do mass effect packs, so much lesbian, futanari and other species to go through that can't really be used and not many job pics.
(The futanari folder in this one has images where other characters are futa but not Shepard herself)

Folder link:

View attachment 1923287
Good pack, appreciate the compression though it makes some of the vids be kinda janky and low fps. Other than that very nice :)

Reactions: Araminth

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Question: I'm currently in the process of getting together a few girl packs and I wanted to find out the easiest way to tag these pictures. I used the tagging tool before but it only tagged a few of the pics but most remained untagged. Is there an easier way to do this?

Note: I'm going to test these out before releasing them out there. Don't want very faulty packs to be released

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
The tagging tool. :p

What do you mean? You specified tags for some pictures, and only a few of them stuck? You wanted the tool to auto-tag according to your previous choices? o_O Something else?
Basically an auto tag feature. I feel like an idiot for not specifying that. Sorry....

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Basically an auto tag feature.
How would auto-tagging work? The dev team is not Google, they don't have a massive machine learning network to throw at this.

The whole point of being a pack maker is to make these choices, because previous discussions have shown that even humans disagree on the exact tags to apply to a picture.

The only thing that might be made to work is reusing the tags from imageboards to some extent. For that, you need to retain these in the image name (and possibly unlock your OS's 'unlimited file name' option :D ) and rewrite the tagger's tag dictionary for your own use. You still won't get full auto-tagging, but you will get some of the legwork done beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
How would auto-tagging work? The dev team is not Google, they don't have a massive machine learning network to throw at this.

The whole point of being a pack maker is to make these choices, because previous discussions have shown that even humans disagree on the exact tags to apply to a picture.
Ah, I get it. Thanks! I feel like a total noob...

:LOL:That's so true btw. Humans have a lot of different opinions even on the smallest of things. Crazy

Ameroth

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys, I'm very new to messing with girl pack's as the following questions will make very clear :LOL: .
I've downloaded a couple of girl packs that do not have BK.ini files and I'm wondering if I can use the BK.ini file from another girl pack and just change the name at the top (in the ini file). Would that work?
Example:
from this
[identity]

first_name = "Ghislaine" ; If absent or empty, first name will be randomized
last_name = "Dedoldia" ; If absent or empty, no last name will be used
inverted_name = False ; If True, the full name will display the last name before the first name

to this
[identity]

first_name = "Tsunade" ; If absent or empty, first name will be randomized
last_name = "Senju" ; If absent or empty, no last name will be used
inverted_name = False ; If True, the full name will display the last name before the first name

And regarding BK.ini files at the bottom there are these Cloning options:
keep_skills = False ; If True, clones will keep the same base skill repartition
keep_traits = False ; If True, clones will keep the same base trait options
keep_personality = False ; If True, clones will keep the same personality options
keep_sex = False ; If True, clones will keep the same sexual preferences and experience
Am I understanding this right? If I have it set to False the the clones(girls generated with a different name than the original) will ignore the settings I made in favorite_fixations for example?

I'm trying to make girls as close to their "lore/identity" as possible but would like the random's to well be random.
My plan is to make the original girls as sort of what you should aim for, let them have more traits/tastes/fixations that suit them. I do sometimes find it silly that clones win the lottery and have better traits than the originals, Sometimes!
Oh and by the way is there a limit to how many fixations a girl can be generated with?

I am also curious if you can make girls have more than the limit of 2 positive traits and 1 negative in the BK.ini file. I know I can do this with the King's Way trainer. For example with Tsuna again I wanted the "original" ofc to have the 2 traits associated with breasts and the warrior trait as it suits her, and am wondering if its possible for her to be "generated naturaly" with the traits and not have to be modified by me with the trainer. This is less important as it can be done with the trainer, I'm just curious.

I have one last request,
In some BK.ini files I found the list of options (like all the fixations) for a certain topics and the the choices you can make:
always = []
often = []
rarely = []
never = []
But most of them seem to be a bit older and I found a few differences like the fixation "groping her boobs" but after an update probably it was changed to "fondling her boobs" or there being listed 8 personalities and I just found out there are 24?
Does anyone have a "up to date" BK.ini maybe one without special events (I'm just starting so getting into those seems a bit difficult right now) I can use as a model to edit? - Only if it's not to much trouble or you already have one.

Thank you.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...I'm wondering if I can use the BK.ini file from another girl pack and just change the name at the top (in the ini file). Would that work?
Depends on the pack. Some parts of the .ini are very sensitive to syntax. Leortha had a template somewhere.

Am I understanding this right? If I have it set to False the the clones(girls generated with a different name than the original) will ignore the settings I made in favorite_fixations for example?
Clones can be generated with the same name if you set it up to be so. Otherwise, yes, putting in False will make the game use the default algorithms instead of the details specified in the .ini.

My plan is to make the original girls as sort of what you should aim for, let them have more traits/tastes/fixations that suit them.
More traits is only possible in Trait King. More fixations, I don't think anyone ever did that. I myself created a fixation-adding system, but that was a long time ago and in a different context. And originals were still subject to the same restrictions as anyone else.

The only thing you can really do is to make your originals one of the 'lewd' personalities. These have more positive fixations (and 'modests' have more negatives).

I do sometimes find it silly that clones win the lottery and have better traits than the originals, Sometimes!
Well, originals have their gold traits. Unless you think those are weak, an original automatically has a leg up on the clones. Nothing blocking the clones from getting better synergy from theirs, of course.

Oh and by the way is there a limit to how many fixations a girl can be generated with?
Five. There's legacy code for four fixations as well, but no current girl personality uses those values. So it's either three or five, barring someone getting Teaser or Provocative.

I am also curious if you can make girls have more than the limit of 2 positive traits and 1 negative in the BK.ini file.
Not without changing game code. The Trait King mod has a hook written into the game that supports 2-5 starter traits, and the possibility of adding/mutating traits as the game goes on.

In some BK.ini files I found the list of options (like all the fixations) for a certain topics and the the choices you can make...

But most of them seem to be a bit older and I found a few differences like the fixation "groping her boobs" but after an update probably it was changed to "fondling her boobs" or there being listed 8 personalities and I just found out there are 24?

Does anyone have a "up to date" BK.ini...
Not me, but you can look up the values the game itself uses. Search BKinit_variables.rpy for gpersonalities = { to see all the personality names and fix_dict = { for the fixation names.

Ameroth

Oct 4, 2018
Depends on the pack. Some parts of the .ini are very sensitive to syntax. Leortha had a template somewhere.

Clones can be generated with the same name if you set it up to be so. Otherwise, yes, putting in False will make the game use the default algorithms instead of the details specified in the .ini.

More traits is only possible in Trait King. More fixations, I don't think anyone ever did that. I myself created a fixation-adding system, but that was a long time ago and in a different context. And originals were still subject to the same restrictions as anyone else.

The only thing you can really do is to make your originals one of the 'lewd' personalities. These have more positive fixations (and 'modests' have more negatives).

Well, originals have their gold traits. Unless you think those are weak, an original automatically has a leg up on the clones. Nothing blocking the clones from getting better synergy from theirs, of course.

Five. There's legacy code for four fixations as well, but no current girl personality uses those values. So it's either three or five, barring someone getting Teaser or Provocative.

Not without changing game code. The Trait King mod has a hook written into the game that supports 2-5 starter traits, and the possibility of adding/mutating traits as the game goes on.

Not me, but you can look up the values the game itself uses. Search BKinit_variables.rpy for gpersonalities = { to see all the personality names and fix_dict = { for the fixation names.
Thank you for the information, seems I'm gonna have to do a bit more research before I figure out how to proceed.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
As for auto-tagging, the dev for the tagging tool recently added what is effectively a copy/paste feature for tag sets. You can grab the set of tags for a given picture and apply them to another picture as a starting point. I have not found much use for it myself, since multiple pics in a row that come through the tagger rarely share many tags. But I'm sure that for other tagging styles than mine it would be helpful.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes