Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Tagging tool works on mobile but you can't edit videos, traceback says issue is with config hw_video. Any helpers? :HideThePain:
It's probably better to ask on HHS, since the current maintainer of the tagger tool does not read F95 (at least as far as I know).

A full traceback would also be useful. Perhaps even necessary.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The arena-battle minigame Im writing is shaping up nicely. Still need to find appropriate pictures for each level, for each girl. The dialogue and most of the coding is finished, but balancing is giving me a headache so it probably wont be perfect on release. (level 1 is supposed to be a tutorial of sorts, level 2 for midgame - 125 average skills, level 3 for endgame - 200 average skills)

Here's some quick (sped up and heavily compressed) videos to show you a glimpse

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
Well, have you tried setting config.hw_video to False? Otherwise, changing (and possibly declaring) channels means the tag tool maintainer needs to get involved.

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
New-ish Girl. I said I'd make a Boa Hancock pack and here it is.

This pack is a bit more lackluster than I thought it would be considering how popular Boa is in the fandom but oh well. Since the pack is none too grand, I've updated Nami and Robin's packs by a pretty good amount. A lot of new pics have been coming out for them and, since I've learned how to cut videos down to proper size, there's now more videos instead of some really long videos.

Boa - 15 videos, 476 pics | Nami - 104 videos, 659 pics | Nico Robin - 53 videos, 630 pics

1657916636054.jpeg 1657916699300.jpeg 1657916772688.jpeg

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
BONUS ROUND: I forgot I did this, but I heavily edited some Naruto girl packs. I don't know who did the packs for Sakura Hinata and Tsunade, but I thought they were a bit overloaded with, well, junk. No shade, no shame, some people just want really big packs. Regardless I thought I redid all of them but I must've been really slacking on the Hinata pack because I think there's still a bunch stuff I don't really like in there so I'll keep working on it.

Sakura - 17 videos, 679 pics | Tsunade 6 videos :( , 635 pics
not many videos for either girl and, to add insult to injury, almost all the Sakura videos are just her shaking her ass around. I won't complain but it's not what I had hoped for. I'll probably add more videos in the future but these were made back when I didn't understand editing and all that jazz for vids.

EDIT: Hinata will be coming soon-ish and then I'm gonna work on at least a Rangiku pack and maybe some more Bleach girls. There's a really good Yoruichi pack some else made already so probably not her.

1657917501104.jpeg 1657917541366.jpeg

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
Sorry for posting repeatedly but I figure it won't a bother since I'm posting packs and what-not. I frequently update other people's packs with some pics and mostly videos even though I think the packs are fine on their own. Some girl packs age and there'll be a bunch of content added to their R34 or, in some cases, there's videos I like that, maybe, the original creator doesn't like. I found the MASSIVE pack by _neronero of Marie Rose to be a bit lacking in, uh, "butt stuff" and I knew there were a bunch of high quality videos of that. So, I'm making a folder of "Upgrade Packs". There are various girls I've done this for, mostly Overwatch characters because the fandom is a bunch of degenerates, but, for now, I'm just uploading the Marie Rose stuff because I added a lot of stuff.

Let me know if this is a dumb idea or if you'd like to see more of this. I figure as long as I'm upgrading other people's packs with this much stuff I might as well share.

Marie Rose Upgrade to _neronero's pack: 89 videos, 79 pics.
1657920139858.jpeg

Jul 29, 2018
BONUS ROUND: I don't know who did the packs for Sakura Hinata and Tsunade, but I thought they were a bit overloaded with, well, junk. No shade, no shame, some people just want really big packs.
It's so true for so many packs, huge amounts of pics that vary in quality drastically and dilute the pack as a whole. Been editing some to my own liking, but mostly end up deleting the excess. Doing great work for all the lazy ass mfs out there. :HideThePain:(y)

Reactions: KrunkFunk

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Let me know if this is a dumb idea or if you'd like to see more of this. I figure as long as I'm upgrading other people's packs with this much stuff I might as well share
I like it! And I like this method of doing an addon pack.
(The alternative which we've sometimes seen in the past is taking someone else's pack, adding a few images and then uploading it for yourself - also fine, as long as original creator is credited)

I definitely left some stuff out with Marie. Wanted to keep the pack under 1 GB. There are also lots of farm-related videos out there that ended up on the cutting room floor (dogs, horses, monsters, beasts, machines, etc.)

Reactions: KrunkFunk

KrunkFunk

Nov 4, 2021
I like it! And I like this method of doing an addon pack.
(The alternative which we've sometimes seen in the past is taking someone else's pack, adding a few images and then uploading it for yourself - also fine, as long as original creator is credited)

I definitely left some stuff out with Marie. Wanted to keep the pack under 1 GB. There are also lots of farm-related videos out there that ended up on the cutting room floor (dogs, horses, monsters, beasts, machines, etc.)
I'm glad I'm getting confirmation from the man himself. That pack has way too much effort in it for me to try and top it and it's already one of my favorite packs without my add-on so I figured that this will be the most I can do to improve it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Where? Right here. A number of pack makers hang out here. And I at least am always open to requests. I generally limit myself to making packs for characters that I am familiar with, so there is no guarantee that I will have interest in doing any specific character, but there is no harm in asking. I made the Jinx pack a page or two back because it was requested.

You can also ask over on the Girl Pack Discussion thread (link below) over on the BK home forum, which will be seen by a different mix of pack makers.

Thank you for the answer.

Jul 29, 2018
When it says in the guide that "group" and "bisexual" don't work together does it mean the picture gets ignored or still scanned for other tags in it?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
That's a bit out of date info. There has been a lot of discussion over time about those two tags. The current definitions work out to:

Group: The pack girl and 2+ males.

Bisexual: 2+ females, including the pack girl, and at least one male involved in the scene. That last bit means that the male may implied, such as the girls are "performing" for an unseen male viewer.

The tricky part is when there is 2+ males and 2+ females. An orgy scene of some sort. After a lot of discussion is was decided that such a situation could have both tags.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
That's because orgies are rare. Don't some contracts/quests offer opportunities for this?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes