Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Next you would have to start combing through the hundreds of mentions of "get_pic(" in the code.
Looking through girl.get_pic() is a good idea. The generic get_pic() it's built on, probably not so much.

And most of the time tag conflicts are handled via constructing and_tags and not_tags beforehand and passing them as arguments to get_pic(). Which is why I suggested concentrating on those, since there's a lot more superfluous get_pic() calls. To be thorough, you'd need those as well, of course.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
извините за такой вопрос, а как скачать игру?
All of these are required:

1) Download
2) Download Unpack it in the /game/ folder from the base game, overwriting existing files as needed.
3) Download girl packs and place them in the game/girls/ folder. Thousands of girl packs are available, but a simple place to start is the

Reactions: Jman9

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The girl pack updates are done, I'll be uploading them over the next few days (if the Mega-Gods bless the kilobytes per second).

- Every girl pack received a special trait you can unlock, each of them unique and based on the girl's lore
- The Menagerie has opened! Test your most powerful girls in this three-level arena, featuring a completely new battle system, increasing rewards, and story / flavor text for each level.
- Every girl pack has been updated with new images and/or animations

Far as balance is concerned, right now the Menagerie should be very difficult for relatively small amount of rewards. I mainly wanted to accomplish three things with it: 1) experiment with a battle system with more depth than simple dice rolls 2) add some extra stuff to do later in the game 3) make use of Farm pictures without having to send girls away.

There's probably better ways to implement this, but coding is not my forte so this the extent of what I can do. Maybe just getting the idea out there would inspire someone in the future.

Edit: uploading is finished, have fun testing this unbalanced monstrosity

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Alcina "Lady" Dimitrescu
Universe: Resident Evil
Pics: 699
Type: Video Game

Note: She is a boss-villain from a series of zombie/vampire horror games. Some images of her contain a good amount of blood. Also note that she is quite large, around 9 1/2 feet tall.

dancer (00004).jpg masseuse swim (00011).jpg

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Name: Ram/Rem
Universe: Re:Zero
Type: Anime

This is just an updated version of Ram and Rem where I take from Leortha

Hopefully I'm allowed to do this, if not I can take it down for the creator

New:
- Updated personality and traits
- Few new pictures
- Updated events
- Please read the readme.txt

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
The BK.ini can also be used to credit yourself & others, eg:

[identity]

creator = "Yasaki74 & Leortha"

In game this will be visible in the girl mix screen

Reactions: Jman9

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
Name: Ram/Rem
Universe: Re:Zero
Type: Anime

This is just an updated version of Ram and Rem where I take from Leortha

Hopefully I'm allowed to do this, if not I can take it down for the creator

New:
- Updated personality and traits
- Few new pictures
- Updated events
- Please read the readme.txt
I put event.rpy in the girl folder but when i try to talk with Rem and Ram(free girl),i can't talk with her, i have this text: "Ram_City_Life doesn't exist (Custom girl: Ram)." Same with Rem but with Rem name instead of Ram.
Do i have to look for her when i "take a look around"? Did i mess up something when i install? I did read the "read me.txt", i didn't use the 1 and 2 event.rpy, only one of them, but i use the mod traitking, is it a problem?

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
I put event.rpy in the girl folder but when i try to talk with Rem and Ram(free girl),i can't talk with her, i have this text: "Ram_City_Life doesn't exist (Custom girl: Ram)." Same with Rem but with Rem name instead of Ram.
Do i have to look for her when i "take a look around"? Did i mess up something when i install? I did read the "read me.txt", i didn't use the 1 and 2 event.rpy, only one of them, but i use the mod traitking, is it a problem?
let me check on it

edit1:
the ram_city_life is that you have to explore and search for her not take a look around
you might have missplaced the wrong files rem and ram, they have seperated files
I might have to update the files just in case if any bugs appear

edit2:
Here's another update for fixes on the files
please dm meif anything happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Frioul

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, it's currently a bit confusing. I think it would be better to just package the rpy files in the girlpacks, and (if you want to keep that versatility) offer different versions of the BK.ini files to "choose what events you want to enable".

1_events.rpy contains custom events for when she is a slave, 2_events.rpy contains custom events for when she is in the city. But more importantly, the BK.ini tells the game what custom events it should use! (which is all of them with the current BK.ini, so you must download all .rpy files)

For example, under [background story] for Rem, you'll find city_label = "Rem_City_Life". That means the game will try to activate this event whenever you encounter her in the city, even if you haven't downloaded 2_events.rpy (in which case you would run into an error)

It's not about choosing which .rpy files to download, but about choosing which events you enable in the BK.ini - the game won't mind one bit if your girlfolder contains some .rpy files with events that are never activated, but it will bash its head into a wall if you're saying there's an event (or a label, to use the code's terminology) in the BK.ini which it cannot find in any .rpy files

To disable certain events in the BK.ini, simply comment out those lines like so ## city_label = "Rem_City_Life"

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah, it's currently a bit confusing. I think it would be better to just package the rpy files in the girlpacks, and (if you want to keep that versatility) offer different versions of the BK.ini files to "choose what events you want to enable".

1_events.rpy contains custom events for when she is a slave, 2_events.rpy contains custom events for when she is in the city. But more importantly, the BK.ini tells the game what custom events it should use! (which is all of them with the current BK.ini, so you must download all .rpy files)

For example, under [background story] for Rem, you'll find city_label = "Rem_City_Life". That means the game will try to activate this event whenever you encounter her in the city, even if you haven't downloaded 2_events.rpy (in which case you would run into an error)

It's not about choosing which .rpy files to download, but about choosing which events you enable in the BK.ini - the game won't mind one bit if your girlfolder contains some .rpy files with events that are never activated, but it will bash its head into a wall if you're saying there's an event (or a label, to use the code's terminology) in the BK.ini which it cannot find in any .rpy files

To disable certain events in the BK.ini, simply comment out those lines like so ## city_label = "Rem_City_Life"
Well yeah, You're not wrong, I'm still a newbie to coding, and hopefully could improve it somehow, sorry if you run into some troubles

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
Hey there, does anyone know a good way to check for duplicates? I've used "AwesomePhotoFinder" Before, but it doesn't register webp images.

Alternatively, I could mass convert my webp images to JPG, run the duplicate finder, and then reconvert it back to webp images, but I've yet to find a way to do that conveniently. Any suggestions is welcome.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I avoid WEBP images when collecting for a pack. Very few tools support it. I do mass convert everything into WEBP as one of my final steps of making a pack, but I also just before that wave a copy of the pack in non-WEBP format.

For deduping in general I use two tools. APF you already mentioned. I also use Visipics. Visipics has not been updated in a decade or so, so it has some issues, but it is great at handling images in mass. Bulk-handling. APF does find some duplicates that Visipics misses, so I often run it on a mass after fully sorting it with Visipics.

As for mass image conversion, I use XnConvert.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes