Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
During the whoring phase, why do some girls not get any customers anymore even though their stats are at maximum?

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
During the whoring phase, why do some girls not get any customers anymore even though their stats are at maximum?
Gonna guess you have bisexual turned on for that girl? If you mouse over their picture on the whore phase screen, you can actually see if they are servicing customers or not. Usually, if you are not seeing any customer pictures in their row, it is because they are part of a BiS encounter with a different girl.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Gonna guess you have bisexual turned on for that girl? If you mouse over their picture on the whore phase screen, you can actually see if they are servicing customers or not. Usually, if you are not seeing any customer pictures in their row, it is because they are part of a BiS encounter with a different girl.
Oh I see! Yes, I have bisexual and group activated. That makes sense. Also, do you know what the "valuation" trait means? Is it good or bad?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
man wow
why i cant see this option ( breeding ) can i make the girl pregnant
I'll first note that this is a subject that has been brought up repeatedly in the past, and will certainly be brought up many times again in the future.

The core reason that there is not pregnancy in the game is that it brings up difficult to deal with issues. And we have yet to have someone propose a workable pregnancy system that handles all the issues.

First is the time frame. Human pregnancies last nine months. So for a game that plays on a scale of day by day, that is an eternity.

In theory, given it's a magic world, some sort of magic handwave could be done to accelerate the pregnancy. But that brings up issues of, if such a thing exists in this world it can and would be used for other things (cheep fast creation of armies, for one). So there would also need to be an explanation for why this acceleration is not in common use. If it's a one-time thing, OK, but likely players would want it to happen multiple times to multiple girls.

And then there would need to be an explanation of what happens to the baby.

None of that is impossible, just difficult to cover all the problems. And, as I said, to date noone has proposed a workable system. Until someone does, the follow-on issues like coding it and so on are not worth worrying too much about.

To date we generally have someone throw out: "I want pregnancy", but noone actually creating the outline of a working pregnancy system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
man wow
why i cant see this option ( breeding ) can i make the girl pregnant
as was mentioned in the conversation that you are quoting from, those dialogue options are unique events for earliestbird555's girlpacks. they will not show up outside of those girlpacks, because the programming for it is in the pack itself rather than a mod.
can't really speak on the contents though, not that interested in most of the girls they've made packs for so far

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
why i cant see this option ( breeding )
Probably because you're not using one of earliestbird555's packs, or because you've messed up their installation. Read back one page.

pregnancy
can't really speak on the contents though
can i make the girl pregnant
Only for a little while. The 'pregnancy' in these packs is basically magical roleplay involving elemental sprites, not 'real' pregnancy.

Also, do you know what the "valuation" trait means? Is it good or bad?
'Valuation' increases a girl's price. It can be both good and bad depending on whether you're buying or selling.

Reactions: artghrl and Anarys
Jul 29, 2018
In theory, given it's a magic world, some sort of magic handwave could be done to accelerate the pregnancy. But that brings up issues of, if such a thing exists in this world it can and would be used for other things (cheep fast creation of armies, for one). So there would also need to be an explanation for why this acceleration is not in common use. If it's a one-time thing, OK, but likely players would want it to happen multiple times to multiple girls.
It can be an item, herb perhaps rare/expensive, some natural trait. You severely underestimate how strong the suspension of disbelief can be when you are thinking with your dick through out the whole game.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
It can be an item, herb perhaps rare/expensive, some natural trait. You severely underestimate how strong the suspension of disbelief can be when you are thinking with your dick through out the whole game.
Yeah. Who knows, maybe a random comet fragment from a different galaxy broke through the atmosphere with a 0.000000000000001% chance of ever happening and landed on the main character's left nut, giving him special breeding powers.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You severely underestimate how strong the suspension of disbelief can be when you are thinking with your dick through out the whole game.
I think it's a strength of the game that you don't need SoD (or even a dick in hand) to play. Not only for the game itself, but for the ability to easily tweak it into something more 'realistic' (there were at least two people who tried doing their own 'dark' version of the game, plus bananas). YMMV.

And even then the 'realistic' angle is that after the protagonists's special breeding powers become known (and I don't think a pimp can keep them under wraps), he ends up in a cell being studied and stud-ed. ;) Probably by Stella. Good-bye Brothel King, hello Breeder King.

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
Probably because you're not using one of earliestbird555's packs, or because you've messed up their installation. Read back one page.

Only for a little while. The 'pregnancy' in these packs is basically magical roleplay involving elemental sprites, not 'real' pregnancy.

'Valuation' increases a girl's price. It can be both good and bad depending on whether you're buying or selling.
thx great modder

Reactions: Earliestbird

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
I have no idea how to code otherwise I would do it myself, and I am not sure if I am allowed to request a pack be made for a girl. If I am allowed, I would love it if someone made a pack for Hoshimachi Suisei from Hololive.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
I have no idea how to code otherwise I would do it myself, and I am not sure if I am allowed to request a pack be made for a girl. If I am allowed, I would love it if someone made a pack for Hoshimachi Suisei from Hololive.
Can make requests, but there aren't a lot of pack makers, and making a pack usually takes a good bit of time/effort, so just be prepared to wait an indefinite amount of time. As far as making one yourself, it requires exactly 0 knowledge of coding. Grab a buncha pictures, run them through the tagging tool, profit. A few folks have talked about the programs they use to automate as much of the process as possible in the thread, and I believe there is a link to a tagging guide in the first post. (it might be a little outdated?, but the broad strokes are still pretty accurate I think) So, you can give it a shot if you get tired of waiting. There is a post on page 106 by Leortha that covers a rough process of how he makes packs, if you want to take a look at it.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There is also __neronero's take on image-grabbing tools.

The most influencable pack maker is Leortha, in the sense that if he has your request somewhere in a long, long pipeline, he's willing to move her up. But usually not more.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
Making a pack is super easy and you dont need to know jack shit of coding (take it from me). Just donwload the "picture renamer" in the thread -> go to your prefered website of pr0n pics (rule34 typically) and download all images you want into a folder. Use the picture renamer to name all pics easily and generate a .BKini file. Voila you are done.

Reactions: Star Study

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
well i made a new pack of what i thought was a "classic" waifu only to learn... kantai collection isn't even a decade old yet. which just feels wrong, it feels like that game's been around since like, 2008 or something but no. it's younger than dragon ball z battle of gods by a month. time is fake.

Name: Bismarck
Universe: Kantai Collection
Pics: 780
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+
profile freq_high (00000).jpg

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
is there any mod here that lets you play the game with a female character?
To what extent do you want the gender to actually matter? If you just want to change your avatar picture, you can always just go in and overwrite one of the ones the game uses with w/e you like. Easiest method, even if it is a bit quick and dirty.

Anything more involved than just changing your picture is a bit of a big ask, considering the basic premise of the game, so, to my knowledge there isn't a mod for that.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes