Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
The protagonist's penis and testicles are a vital part of the current storyline. They're the best friends that guide our unlikely hero to success.

There are 1500 female characters available as DLC though, plus a few futanaris.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
is there any mod here that lets you play the game with a female character?
I simply add this image into the avatar gallery and pick it as my avatar when I want to play as 'female'. Also, I pretend I have a trainer to do the training. choice.jpeg

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Okay so uhm, I am quite confused atm in terms of how Futa content works. I have seen some girl packs where images tagged with futanari where mixed in with the rest, in other packs there was a separate folder with futa images or maybe other subfolders, like for animations even.

If it has subfolders, do I need to get the images out of it and put them in the overarching girl folder for that girl?
How does the futa tag work ingame? I have yet to see anywhere any button or type of work or training or anything that had anything to do with futa. Or do they just pop up depending on the other tags (like if it has sex and futa, it can just pop up when sex applies)

Hope someone can explain how it works to me as I really want to have futa content in my game

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Some packs have modded special interactions, there is no futa content in the base game
That doesnt really answer any of my questions. I am aware the base game does not have any futa content. But girls packs can and do and I want to know how they interact IN the game and how I can access or trigger them IN the game

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
  • In general, futa content might be tagged 'just in case' or due to laziness. The game does nothing about these images. And by nothing, I mean nothing, it neither uses them nor disables them (by default). So any non-curated futa is bad, unless you're trying to play a futa version of the game.
  • earliestbird555's packs have some special events where you temporarily turn the girl into a futanari and play with her. How to access these, well, I'll refer you to my very special guide. :p These events do not carry over to any other girls (at least without extra work).
  • There are no event packs. Can you show who and where has referred to such? The closest things I know are that Kite80 has one set of events incorporated into the game (Scarlet the Jobgirl) and the Hinata pack with special events for only Hinata.
  • The closest thing to an event pack is the Trait King mod.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
For me, with the exception of one character (Crimvael from Interspecies Reviewers) I never use futa pics of the subject girl in my packs. I will sometimes use pics that are futa of other characters interacting with the subject, and I generally tag those as Futa. But for the subject girl herself, I leave any futa pics on the cutting room floor because they just do not fit with the game.

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
  • In general, futa content might be tagged 'just in case' or due to laziness. The game does nothing about these images. And by nothing, I mean nothing, it neither uses them nor disables them (by default). So any non-curated futa is bad, unless you're trying to play a futa version of the game.
  • earliestbird555's packs have some special events where you temporarily turn the girl into a futanari and play with her. How to access these, well, I'll refer you to my very special guide. :p These events do not carry over to any other girls (at least without extra work).
  • There are no event packs. Can you show who and where has referred to such? The closest things I know are that Kite80 has one set of events incorporated into the game (Scarlet the Jobgirl) and the Hinata pack with special events for only Hinata.
  • The closest thing to an event pack is the Trait King mod.
A Hinata Hyuga pack on the list mentions an event pack in the comments. I'll just adjust packs for my personal playing and add futa into regular content. Thanks for the detailed response

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
If it has subfolders, do I need to get the images out of it and put them in the overarching girl folder for that girl?
How does the futa tag work ingame? I have yet to see anywhere any button or type of work or training or anything that had anything to do with futa. Or do they just pop up depending on the other tags (like if it has sex and futa, it can just pop up when sex applies)
As far as subfolders go, game will still pull images from those subfolders without you having to do anything. I personally separate them into futa subfolders/animation subfolders, so that people who do not want to see that content for whatever reason, can just find the subfolder, and easily remove all related content by deleting the folder. As for where the pictures actually show up contextually, it all depends on the person tagging, but there is no specific futa content in the base game.

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
Name: Elena
Universe: Street Fighter 3
Pics: 638

Elena (Street Fighter).jpg

Finally have time on my hands. Planning to go back and fix my first pack then work on some more girls from Street Fighter.
Enjoy guys!

primesmut

Apr 6, 2022
The funniest thing about real girl packs is how some creators so nonchalantly put pics with black actors under beast/monster category
Yeahhhhh it's not great. I edit those to not be monster tags when I com accross them. For 99% of reall girls, you just arent going to get farm scenes.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
For both the real girl packs that I have made I was able to find a a couple of non-sexual images of the girl with an animal to use for Beast. Better than nothing. Simply nothing to be found for Monster. The idea of using black actors for such had never occurred to me, and is simply repugnant IMHO.

Went and looked at what I did in my real girl packs. One it wasn't even a live animal, it was a plushy. :)

View attachment beast naked (00000).webp View attachment beast service (00000).webp View attachment beast naked (00000)a.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Jman9

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I mentioned it before, but it may have been lost on the old BK site. There are several cases where I use joke tagging instead of legit tagging. I will stress that I only do these in cases where a legit pic is not available for the tag. Non-bestiality animal pics for Beast is one of those, as seen just above.

The other two common ones are using a cow-kini pic for Lactation, and using a foot-fetish pic for footjob.

3685e48e7b4be77f9974f4d3c1d22420.png

Reactions: __neronero
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes