Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Nice! There's also a BK.ini generator included in the (+ to update it for BK 0.3)
I'm going to keep your handy template in mind for future updates to the generator.
There is? Where can I find that? I don't see it...

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
There is? Where can I find that? I don't see it...
screenshot0001copy.png

If you can't see it you may not be on the right version (Firstly there's the , then there's a patch for version and then an file for BK 0.3 support)

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 2936926

If you can't see it you may not be on the right version (Firstly there's the , then there's a patch for version and then an file for BK 0.3 support)
Tbh, I don't really use the tagging tool that much lmao(mainly for pictures). I just create a new .ini file and copy from the previous .ini file and tweak things a bit to my liking

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
View attachment 2936926

You're correct; I obviously have an old version as that doesn't show up on mine.

So I checked out the patch but there are no instructions for idiots like me who are old farts who don't know programming. Where do I place the files?

Rowdy422

Sep 9, 2023
RIP broken mega links. I'm going to beg though, is there any chance that someone has a re-upload of some of the Mass Effect girl packs? In particular I'm looking for Tali'Zorah the Quarian and Liara T'Soni the Asari. I'd love some to find some other alien ladies too. Turians, Sangheili, Protoss, Yautja?

Last edited:

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I'm sharing my girlpack of second-best togruta in the hopes of some assistance.
View attachment profile (00000).webp
I wanted to make a girlpack of Shaak Ti, but there is such a drought of fanart of her (and it's of such low quality), that I ended up with only 120 pictures and 8 videos of her. So if anyone has more of her, you're welcome to send it to me.
For now she's C+ rank with no farm and mostly geisha and dancer content.

View attachment profile (00000).webp View attachment profile (00000).webp

Reactions: Rowdy422

The_De_Relict

Sep 7, 2023
@
Athilora
I have to take a bit of a detour to answer your question. I have a little bit of a problem with random generation. While i see the advantages for small or even single developers, the games i liked the most, are handcrafted to the last tiny item. The old Bethesda games, like Morrowind, for example, are still among the most lovingly detailed worlds created in gaming. Even spoons exist and are handplaced. I think that it makes those worlds believable and immersive.
BK and especially it's Girl Packs on the other hand uses a lot of RNG, what causes things like a "cute, delicate, weak" She-Hulk or a "warrior, strong, brutal" Tinkerbell. For me that doesn't feel right or immersive. Because of that i've started to alter the _BK.ini files to my liking, but as for it takes time to do so and i don't have infinite, i felt a necessity for those Racial Packs, as a filler. Also it gives me the ability to create girls with different difficulties, some very easy accessible (which i feel, should be more generic), via the slave market and having clones, while others would only spawn as "unique" and "free" in a later district or single/few locations (that was also the reason for point 3 of my comment), which would result in a greater feeling of accomplishment for acquiring them.

Example for Fairy Racial Pack by @Earliestbird555:
Code:
[identity]

first_name = ""                                # If absent or empty, first name will be randomized
last_name = "(Fairy)"                                # If absent or empty, no last name will be used
inverted_name = False                        # If True, the full name will display the last name before the first name, e.g.: 'Boa Hancock'

creator = "Earliestbird555"                                # Your name as you would like it to be remembered for the ages
version = ""                                # Version is displayed in the girl mix screen and should help players find out how up to date your girl pack is. You can use any format you prefer.
description = "Racial Pack"                            # Description will be displayed in the girl mix screen.

unique = False                                # If True, clones will not spawn, only the original girl. All the other cloning options will have no effect.
keep_first_name = False                        # If True, clones will keep the same first name
keep_last_name = True                        # If True, clones will keep the same last name
keep_inverted = True                        # If True, clones will keep the same options for inverted names

[base skills]

beauty = 4
body = 2
charm = 4
refinement = 3
libido = 2
obedience = 1
constitution = 1
sensitivity = 5

keep_skills = True  # If True, clones will keep the same base skill repartition

[base positive traits]

always = []        # The girl will ALWAYS have these traits (up to maximum nb of traits).
often = ["Charming", "Cute", "Delicate", "Energetic", "Exotic", "Graceful", "Meek", "Pretty eyes", "Seductive", "Sweet", "Virgin"]        # The girl will more often have these traits than normal.
rarely = ["Deft", "Kinky", "Rowdy", "Slutty", "Unhurried", "Thief"]        # The girl will less often have these traits than normal.
never = ["Noble", "Warrior", "Brave", "Powerful", "Resilient", "Strong", "Tough"]        # The girl will NEVER have these traits.

[base negative traits]

always = []        # the girl will ALWAYS have these traits (up to maximum nb of traits).
often = ["Fearful", "Frail", "Homely", "Naive", "Sickly", "Slow", "Square", "Vulnerable"]        # The girl will more often have these traits than standard girls.
rarely = ["Jaded", "Scruffy", "Tame", "Timid", "Dumb", "Oafish", "Vulgar"]        # The girl will less often have these traits than standard girls.
never = ["Cold", "Defiant", "Mean", "Plain", "Rough", "Rude", "Scars", "Brutal", "Expensive", "Unlucky"]        # The girl will NEVER have these traits.

keep_traits = True                            # If True, clones will keep the same base trait settings.

[base personality]

always = []
often = ["Helper", "Loyal", "Meek", "Pet", "Sweet", "Yandere"]
rarely = ["Bimbo", "Easy", "Nerd", "Repressed", "Rebel", "Superficial", "Tsundere"]
never = ["Class president", "Cold", "Holy", "Princess", "Schemer"]

keep_personality = True     # If True, clones will keep the same personality (and custom personality) options

[custom personality]

custom_personality = False                    # set to True to use a custom personality. This will override the 'Base personality' settings.
personality_name = ""                        # give a name to that personality (warning: using an existing personality name will override that personality)
description=""                                # this text will display in the magic notebook when a girl's personality is known
attributes = ("", "")                        # list a pair of attributes the personality will always have (warning: having more than 2 will cause bugs).
dialogue_personality_weight=3                # how much weight personality-based lines will be given compared to attribute-based and generic dialogue
dialogue_attribute_weight=1                    # how much weight attribute-based lines will be given compared to personality-based and generic dialogue
personality_dialogue_only = None            # A list of topics (with quotes, between [] brackets) for which only personality-based dialogue is allowed (e.g. ["slave first visit", "slave train beg"]). All topics can be found in BKdialogue.rpy.

custom_dialogue_label=""

[tastes]

favorite_color = "yellow"
favorite_food = "honey"
favorite_drink = "nectar"

disliked_color = "red"
disliked_food = "rotten fruit"
disliked_drink = "spirits"

hobbies = ["cleaning", "gardening"] # Hobbies must be a list of two items.

[sexual preferences]

favorite_acts = ["naked", "service"]
disliked_acts = ["sex", "anal"]

always_fixations = []                        # Always positive.
never_fixations = []                        # Never positive.
favorite_fixations = []                        # More chance of generating as positive fixation, less as negative.
disliked_fixations = ["deep throat", "doggy style", "double penetration", "fisting", "irrumatio", "oral", "piledriver", "spooning"]                        # More chance of generating as negative fixation, less as position.
always_negative_fixations = []                # Always negative.
never_negative_fixations = []                # Never negative.

sexual_experience = "random"                # How much sexual experience she has prior to meeting the player. You can choose between the following: "very experienced", "experienced",  "average", "inexperienced", "very inexperienced", "random". If left out or empty, a random level of experience will be chosen.

farm_weakness = "random"                    # choose between the following values: "stallion", "beast", "monster", "machine", "random"

keep_sex = True                                # If True, clones will keep the same sexual preferences, experience and weaknesses.

[background story]

generate_as = "all"                            # Can be set to 'all' or restricted to 'free', 'slave' or 'story'. Story girls never generate on their own, only during custom events.
generate_in = ["Farm", "Botanical garden", "Magic forest", "Hanging gardens", "Old ruins", "Courtyard", "Beach", "Seafront", "Lakefront", "Waterfalls"]                            # Can be set to "all" or a district or location name that must be spelled exactly as in game (including the 'The' article for districts). Handles where the girl will generate as a free girl. No effect on slave girls.
move_after_meeting = True                    # Used with the generate_in option (default=True). If True, free girls will move from their starting location normally each week after they have their first interaction with the player. If False, they remain in place.

origin = "Tír na nÓg"
origin_description = "Since i left the land of youth, i can feel my body aging. Such a strange feeling. How can you get used to it?"

always_slave_story = []
often_slave_story = []
rarely_slave_story = []
never_slave_story = []

story_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

city_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

night_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

interact_prompt = ("Fairy magic", "fairy_special_button", 3)        # The first string refers to the caption of the button. The second is the label which will be called upon clicking the button. The integer is the AP cost (for UI display only, it isn't deducted from MC actions outside of your label code for flexibility). It must take 'girl' as an argument.

init_function = ""        # provide a custom function name that is called after girl creation (between quotes)

keep_generate_as = True            # If False, clones will be generated both as slave and free girls regardless of the original setting. True will keep the 'generate_in' setting as well
keep_background = True            # If True, clones will keep the same origin and background story events
keep_interactions = True        # If True, clones will keep the same interactions options and custom city/night events
keep_init = True                # If True, clones will keep the same init function

[cloning options]

unique = False
keep_first_name = False
keep_last_name = True
keep_inverted = True

keep_skills = True

keep_traits = True

keep_personality = True

keep_sex = True

keep_generate_as = True
keep_background = True
keep_interactions = True
keep_init = True
Example for uniqe Girl Jennifer Walters (She Hulk) by Leortha:
Code:
[identity]

first_name = "Jennifer"                                # If absent or empty, first name will be randomized
last_name = "Walters"                                # If absent or empty, no last name will be used
inverted_name = False                        # If True, the full name will display the last name before the first name, e.g.: 'Boa Hancock'

creator = "Leortha"                                # Your name as you would like it to be remembered for the ages
version = ""                                # Version is displayed in the girl mix screen and should help players find out how up to date your girl pack is. You can use any format you prefer.
description = "Marvel (She Hulk)"                            # Description will be displayed in the girl mix screen.

unique = True                                # If True, clones will not spawn, only the original girl. All the other cloning options will have no effect.
keep_first_name = True                        # If True, clones will keep the same first name
keep_last_name = True                        # If True, clones will keep the same last name
keep_inverted = True                        # If True, clones will keep the same options for inverted names

[base skills]

beauty = 1
body = 4
charm = 2
refinement = 1
libido = 4
obedience = 3
constitution = 5
sensitivity = 1

keep_skills = True  # If True, clones will keep the same base skill repartition

[base positive traits]

always = ["Warrior"]        # The girl will ALWAYS have these traits (up to maximum nb of traits).
often = ["Resilient", "Energetic", "Tough", "Strong"]        # The girl will more often have these traits than normal.
rarely = ["Always wet", "Elite", "Fascinating", "Fast learner", "Naughty", "Perfectionist", "Playful", "Tight ass", "Vicious", "Cute", "Exotic", "Feminine", "Long legs", "Polite", "Sweet", "Pretty eyes", "Seductive", "Charming", "Elegant", "Slutty", "Sexy", "Lucky", "Virgin", "Agile", "Nimble", "Soft skin"]        # The girl will less often have these traits than normal.
never = ["Caster", "Country girl", "Fashionista", "Gifted", "Lust", "Magnetic", "Noble", "Provocative", "Delicate", "Meek", "Graceful", "Sensitive", "Sharp", "Modest", "Pervert", "Sensual", "Thief"]        # The girl will NEVER have these traits.

[base negative traits]

always = []        # the girl will ALWAYS have these traits (up to maximum nb of traits).
often = ["Scruffy", "Plump", "Timid", "Homely", "Jaded", "Slow", "Awkward", "Brutal", "Dumb", "Oafish"]        # The girl will more often have these traits than standard girls.
rarely = ["Rebellious", "Lazy", "Fearful", "Naive"]        # The girl will less often have these traits than standard girls.
never = ["Cold", "Defiant", "Mean", "Plain", "Rough", "Rude", "Scars", "Weak", "Tame", "Frail", "Sickly", "Expensive", "Vulnerable", "Unlucky"]        # The girl will NEVER have these traits.

keep_traits = True                            # If True, clones will keep the same base trait settings.

[base personality]

always = []
often = ["Meek", "Helper", "Repressed", "Pet", "Loyal", "Stubborn"]
rarely = ["Pervert", "Sweet", "Superficial", "Cold", "Nerd", "Masochist", "Masochist2", "Prude", "Easy", "Tsundere"]
never = ["Rebel", "Bimbo", "Holy", "Creep", "Schemer", "Princess", "Class president", "Yandere"]

keep_personality = True     # If True, clones will keep the same personality (and custom personality) options

[custom personality]

custom_personality = False                    # set to True to use a custom personality. This will override the 'Base personality' settings.
personality_name = ""                        # give a name to that personality (warning: using an existing personality name will override that personality)
description=""                                # this text will display in the magic notebook when a girl's personality is known
attributes = ("", "")                        # list a pair of attributes the personality will always have (warning: having more than 2 will cause bugs).
dialogue_personality_weight=3                # how much weight personality-based lines will be given compared to attribute-based and generic dialogue
dialogue_attribute_weight=1                    # how much weight attribute-based lines will be given compared to personality-based and generic dialogue
personality_dialogue_only = None            # A list of topics (with quotes, between [] brackets) for which only personality-based dialogue is allowed (e.g. ["slave first visit", "slave train beg"]). All topics can be found in BKdialogue.rpy.

custom_dialogue_label=""

[tastes]

favorite_color = "green"
favorite_food = "wasabi"
favorite_drink = "Gatorade green apple"

disliked_color = "non-green"
disliked_food = "strawberries"
disliked_drink = "red wine"

hobbies = ["lawyering", "smashing"] # Hobbies must be a list of two items.

[sexual preferences]

favorite_acts = ["anal"]
disliked_acts = ["naked"]

always_fixations = []                        # Always positive.
never_fixations = []                        # Never positive.
favorite_fixations = ["beads", "dirty sex", "enemas", "plugs", "ass-to-mouth", "fisting", "groping her ass", "piledriver", "rimming"]                        # More chance of generating as positive fixation, less as negative.
disliked_fixations = []                        # More chance of generating as negative fixation, less as position.
always_negative_fixations = []                # Always negative.
never_negative_fixations = []                # Never negative.

sexual_experience = "inexperienced"                # How much sexual experience she has prior to meeting the player. You can choose between the following: "very experienced", "experienced",  "average", "inexperienced", "very inexperienced", "random". If left out or empty, a random level of experience will be chosen.

farm_weakness = "random"                    # choose between the following values: "stallion", "beast", "monster", "machine", "random"

keep_sex = True                                # If True, clones will keep the same sexual preferences, experience and weaknesses.

[background story]

generate_as = "all"                            # Can be set to 'all' or restricted to 'free', 'slave' or 'story'. Story girls never generate on their own, only during custom events.
generate_in = ["Sewers", "Junkyard", "Prison", "Arena", "Harbor"]                            # Can be set to "all" or a district or location name that must be spelled exactly as in game (including the 'The' article for districts). Handles where the girl will generate as a free girl. No effect on slave girls.
move_after_meeting = True                    # Used with the generate_in option (default=True). If True, free girls will move from their starting location normally each week after they have their first interaction with the player. If False, they remain in place.

origin = "Los Angeles"
origin_description = "I will smash evil whereever i am."

always_slave_story = []
often_slave_story = []
rarely_slave_story = []
never_slave_story = []

story_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

city_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

night_label = None        # provide the custom label name (between quotes)

interact_prompt = ()        # The first string refers to the caption of the button. The second is the label which will be called upon clicking the button. The integer is the AP cost (for UI display only, it isn't deducted from MC actions outside of your label code for flexibility). It must take 'girl' as an argument.

init_function = ""        # provide a custom function name that is called after girl creation (between quotes)

keep_generate_as = True            # If False, clones will be generated both as slave and free girls regardless of the original setting. True will keep the 'generate_in' setting as well
keep_background = True            # If True, clones will keep the same origin and background story events
keep_interactions = True        # If True, clones will keep the same interactions options and custom city/night events
keep_init = True                # If True, clones will keep the same init function

[cloning options]

unique = True
keep_first_name = True
keep_last_name = True
keep_inverted = True

keep_skills = True

keep_traits = True

keep_personality = True

keep_sex = True

keep_generate_as = True
keep_background = True
keep_interactions = True
keep_init = True
Both are a work in progress and i'm not completely happy with them yet, but they show where i want to go with it.

As you can see, making them feel immersive does take an amount of time, because i have to taylor the allowances and limitations very heavily for every single character i would like to include in my game and i only gain a single character out of it. Therefor i needed some kind of filler material for the market and the locations, otherwise, if i recall correctly, the game even had a problem, not having enough characters.
As for there are only 3 racial packs, that i found (i also set the Haydee Pack by YaBoiDeath up as a 4th racial pack), they feel good, as in, they are not only one character portrayed, but the art is consistent and because of how i set them up, they spawn with different first names and their race as a second name. For what it's worth, i would recommend all of them.

I did add the final [cloning options] partition, because i use BK v0.2, but these files SHOULD work for 0.3 without editing nonetheless. In 0.2 not everything i defined works, because it is not implemented yet, but it works for me without causing major issues or errors.

@
__neronero
Thanks for the information!

1. What would the BK.ini generator do? Would it create a blank template, would it fill in traits and other information randomly, or would it pull information from where ever, to fill the blanks with immersive values? Or would it be a program/interface to not have to use a text editor, like TweakMB for Mount&Blade or ModOrganizer2 (bad example, couldn't recall a better one on the fly) for various games?

3. You said: " For now only one location or district." regarding point 3 of my previous post and i don't know how to quote someone. Would that mean someone is working on that, if so, who (probably goldo?), if not, would you know in which file i would look, to alter it? Is goldo active on this or the BK-Release Forum on F95?

I asume it also goes for the sexual experience and the farm weakness, that you can't do something like that:
sexual_experience = ["average", "inexperienced", "very inexperienced"]
farm_weakness = ["stallion", "monster"]

4. Regarding the brothel pack: Ok, sounds easy enough, but i am not too interested in searching for pictures. I don't have the slightest idea, where to find them and i'm more iterested in fiddeling with code. And i haven't messed with AI at all, yet. I also have a very tiny knowledge of picture and graphical editing and everything related to it, like scaling and things like that. It looks like it saddens me, that there is no, at least not interesting for me, brothel pack, but i am not the one to change that, at least not soon. No Dune-esque, Conan-esque, 40k-esque, dystopic sci-fi desert planet brothel for me.
I also do second the idea, that the interior changes with upgrade state of the brothel.
I have yet to download and test your effort, so no opinion on that yet, but the thumbs look promising.

@
Congressman Weiner
" for idiots like me who are old farts who don't know programming " I feel you, man. But you're never too old to learn something new. I also wanted to thank you, because your Leortha repacks saved me a lot of work, because although Leortha's are good, i didn't like the same pictures you didn't. And for the rest of your packs, i prefer the western 2d comic style, to the anime or the 3d stuff, and i haven't found enormous amounts of that. So thanks!

@
Rowdy422
I've recently downloaded:
Mass Effect - Jack (Araminth)
Mass Effect - Jane Shepard (Araminth)
via this:

direct link to Mega:

Mass Effect - Liara T'Soni (@Earliestbird555)
Mass Effect - Tali'Zorah (@Earliestbird555)
were posted recently (ca. 6-8 pages ago) by user @
iscoutx
direct link to Mega:

all four are online, as of now.

I wanted to add, i don't need/care about any credit and who ever wants to use stuff i've created (note that i took work from other people and altered it, i can only speak for myself) over here, feel free to do so! I have no idea about forum ettiquette, i will most probably not like anything or do other social-networking related stuff. I also don't expext you to do anything like that to my posts.

Edit: Typos

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Glad to help!

1. What would the BK.ini generator do? Would it create a blank template, would it fill in traits and other information randomly, or would it pull information from where ever, to fill the blanks with immersive values? Or would it be a program/interface to not have to use a text editor, like TweakMB for Mount&Blade or ModOrganizer2 (bad example, couldn't recall a better one on the fly) for various games?
It's more like the latter. It turns the creation of the BK.ini into a quiz and shows your options on screen step by step. Not needed if you feel comfortable in a text editor, but less error-prone for those who don't.

3. You said: " For now only one location or district." regarding point 3 of my previous post and i don't know how to quote someone. Would that mean someone is working on that, if so, who (probably goldo?), if not, would you know in which file i would look, to alter it? Is goldo active on this or the BK-Release Forum on F95?
Goldo is the one to look to, and he's only active on the game's own forum, at
You would need to alter the following chunk of code in BKfunctions.rpy:

Python:
        if input_dict["background story/generate_in"]:
            if input_dict["background story/generate_in"].lower() not in ["all"] + [d.name.lower() for d in all_districts] + [l.name.lower() for l in all_locations]:
                raise AssertionError("_BK.ini error with girlpack: %s. 'background story/generate_in' should be set to a valid district or location name, spelled exactly as in-game. Don't forget the article for districts (e.g. 'The Slums')." % file)
        else:
            input_dict["background story/generate_in"] = "all"

I asume it also goes for the sexual experience and the farm weakness, that you can't do something like that:
sexual_experience = ["average", "inexperienced", "very inexperienced"]
farm_weakness = ["stallion", "monster"]
Yes indeed, I don't think that would work.

4. Regarding the brothel pack (...)
I have yet to download and test your effort, so no opinion on that yet, but the thumbs look promising.
The files I shared aren't packaged to try them out. I was just starting to gather files that could eventually be used to create a pack like that, but it's not ready for use as-is.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
4 pornstars have been brought to Zan

We have two milfs
(357 Pictures and videos)

(1238 pictures and videos)

Next we have

(1284 pictures and videos)

(2183 pictures and videos)

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
Kafka.jpg

Name: Kafka
Universe: Honkai Star Rail

Silver Wolf.png

Name: Silver Wolf
Universe: Honkai Star Rail

Mei Mei.jpg

Name: Mei Mei
Universe: Jujutsu Kaisen

Olga.png

Name: Olga Discordia
Universe: Kuroinu
She is from a Hentai, so should have animated scenes but its a big work to cut the videos right now for me, maybe in a future update i will add those scenes for her.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
@
kingthandra

could i be i bit "rude" and request if you can do more girlpacks from the Universe: Kuroinu if possible also use the one that is not named ones and if you can would be lovely if you can add scenes from it too

if i is too "rude" then its fine its just a request you don't need to do it if you don't want

and for does that is wondering i write "rude" that way because some people/users on the internet hate and i mean HATE when you are asking or making request to them saying like it is "rude" to ask that or its "rude" to request that like

and again sorry if i is breaking is thread "rules" by making a request here i know that some forum has request in other thread so am sorry but i don't remember if the girlspacks have a request sector

heck i would not mind if pepole do a mod/pack that replace game assets (the characters and image the games has) with ones from that universe or other universe so that we have a more "immersive game play"

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes