Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
@
kingthandra

could i be i bit "rude" and request if you can do more girlpacks from the Universe: Kuroinu if possible also use the one that is not named ones and if you can would be lovely if you can add scenes from it too

if i is too "rude" then its fine its just a request you don't need to do it if you don't want

and for does that is wondering i write "rude" that way because some people/users on the internet hate and i mean HATE when you are asking or making request to them saying like it is "rude" to ask that or its "rude" to request that like

and again sorry if i is breaking is thread "rules" by making a request here i know that some forum has request in other thread so am sorry but i don't remember if the girlspacks have a request sector

heck i would not mind if pepole do a mod/pack that replace game assets (the characters and image the games has) with ones from that universe or other universe so that we have a more "immersive game play"
I don't have any problem in take the request, want any girl in specific?

Anyway the other girls in Kuroinu have less images, so the pack can be incomplete.

About replacing the game assets, i don't know how to do that, sorry, can't help with that part.

Reactions: sserobinsse

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I don't have any problem in take the request, want any girl in specific?

Anyway the other girls in Kuroinu have less images, so the pack can be incomplete.

About replacing the game assets, i don't know how to do that, sorry, can't help with that part.
i honesty like all the girls with some expection but that is because she looks close to a child to be honest but other then that its hard to says any specific one of the the girls but some of the girls i that is not a named one is the knights and some of the nuns (honest more closer to all of them)

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
i honesty like all the girls with some expection but that is because she looks close to a child to be honest but other then that its hard to says any specific one of the the girls but some of the girls i that is not a named one is the knights and some of the nuns (honest more closer to all of them)
Looked more in to this, and i find very hard to make even a basic pack for most of the girls. As example, with Alicia Arcturus, i have less than 100 images to work (and i'm lowering my standards here, in other packs i will delete most of this images), most of those images are sexual content so i don't have enought basic images for profile and jobs.

I think the only packs i can do are Cellestine Lucullus and maybe Cloe.

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
1696012654604.png
Name: Megumin
Universe: Konosuba
Video&Images: 644 images | 12 videos | 4 Audio
Name: Darkness
Video&Images: 577 images | 22 videos | 4 Audio
Name: Aqua
Video&Images: 585 images | 13 videos | 4 Audio
Here's the for the girls
I added Events.rpy with some audio included

Last edited:
Reactions: linda95 and Nyx82

pmannersp

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 2966992
Name: Megumin
Video&Images: 644 images | 12 videos | 4 Audio
Name: Darkness
Video&Images: 577 images | 22 videos | 4 Audio
Name: Aqua
Video&Images: 585 images | 13 videos | 4 Audio
Here's the for the girls
I added Events.rpy with some audio included
So do we have to have to move the files in the resources folder or keep it as it is?

Miyoshi

Jun 21, 2020
Minamoto update pack

200Mb
13 vid 177 image

needs a base Minamoto pack

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I was going over the girlpack database to check on something and I noticed the Ashe (from Overwatch) pack isn't there. Do I recall it correctly or has there never been such a pack included there?

Also, if someone has a pack of her, I'd appreciate a share.

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
Original Character
Name: Min Jihyeon (Mimyoo)
408 Pictures (Rating B+)

Artist Link:

profile market happy (00000).jpg

Link:

Reactions: rmilner and Nyx82

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so how would i serach this thread for girl snice i feel like the bk girl database isn't getting updated anymore?

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
cheers as u can see not the best with tech btw wonder y there not more azur lane girl packs tons of nsfw pics out there.
1696357697737.png
this is most likely the reason why there aren't many azur lane girlpacks
genshin impact and pokemon doesn't count since they are too popular so it makes sense someone would create them

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
any1 know how to get rid of the distrustfully trait event without getting the trait? from this girlpack? as in i don't want the distrustfully neg trait,
You either deal with it(like when progressing in the story, there's some chance of removing some negative traits maybe idk)
or edit it in _BK.ini which is really easy to do ngl

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
You either deal with it(like when progressing in the story, there's some chance of removing some negative traits maybe idk)
or edit it in _BK.ini which is really easy to do ngl
how do u edit it i mm bad at tech btw just so u know

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes