Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Events! Oh I love to see it, every time. Definite downloads.
View attachment 2994982
But missing the grading. I assume A, but it's entirely possible to put hundreds of the same act in and get a low rating with lots of pics
Also, no loli? I thought Megumin was loli. Petite, underage, hitting both marks. Maybe not, I haven't read Konosuba, only know about the character in passing.
First: I'm too lazy to use the tagging tool xD
Second: I'm most likely to use someone pack and credited them(even though it would be somewhere around A as the same person who made it, I'll digress since Idk how the calculation works, it might change really)
Third: I thought 12-14 years old are teenagers?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Third: I thought 12-14 years old are teenagers?
Crazy that 14 isn't underage where you live, wonder which country that is. Argentina?
But you have a point to some degree, as loli is a sexually immature character, but I'll remind you that 14 is still well before the human body is finished sexually maturing.
It also counts as loli if they have a child-like body despite an adult age, but some people argue. To me, it's a cartoon, the age is meaningless, it's just about what the character visually resembles. But not important here, since 14 is still a sexually under developed age.
I would say it's not loli if a character is a teenager but they look adult enough. Like Nagatoro. Sexual maturity is primarily what it's about. I think that huge titty sniper girl from Guren Lagen is 14 too? She's not loli. Very sexually mature body.

The more I think about it, the more I understand your logic.
But you see my point of view too, now, I assume. She has no tits, her hips aren't very wide, she's visually a loli, which is the only certain metric you can ever rely on

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Crazy that 14 isn't underage where you live, wonder which country that is. Argentina?
But you have a point to some degree, as loli is a sexually immature character, but I'll remind you that 14 is still well before the human body is finished sexually maturing.
It also counts as loli if they have a child-like body despite an adult age, but some people argue. To me, it's a cartoon, the age is meaningless, it's just about what the character visually resembles. But not important here, since 14 is still a sexually under developed age.
I would say it's not loli if a character is a teenager but they look adult enough. Like Nagatoro. Sexual maturity is primarily what it's about. I think that huge titty sniper girl from Guren Lagen is 14 too? She's not loli. Very sexually mature body.

The more I think about it, the more I understand your logic.
But you see my point of view too, now, I assume. She has no tits, her hips aren't very wide, she's visually a loli, which is the only certain metric you can ever rely on
1696960484143.png

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, I'm getting this bug, it seems like I lack an event.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 58, in script call
call expression lbl pass (girl=girl) from _call_expression_3
File "game/girls/Evelynn/Evenlynn Events.rpy", line 418, in script
if events3 <= 3 and girl.get_love() <= 50:
File "game/girls/Evelynn/Evenlynn Events.rpy", line 418, in <module>
NameError: name 'events3' is not defined

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020

While running game code:
It's likely that I accidently modifed the files while copying functions to other girlpacks
so I might have forgotten about the deleted events3, let me check on it

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020

While running game code:
okay try to place this file in the Evelynn folder, this should fix it
imma update the mega link after that

Dark_hero

Dec 28, 2017
Hello dear pack maker:
I know I ask of a lot^^'
but is there a chance that someone would make a pack or more like a redo of the following Packs:
Marin Kitagawa
Yor Briar
Chika Fujiwara
Ran Mouri
ans the Sailor Moon characters?

If the answer is a no, it is fine too :)

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Well, It seems like I still have the same problem, unless I have another problem. Maybe I should just download the pack again.
fun fact: you'll have to sell the girl that you've pay for and get another girl like her in order to work, Idk why that's the case but yeah

Doomdork

Sep 30, 2017
In time for the spooky season, and with zero demand I present to you all:
portrait advertise (00000)_result_result.png

SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect)
Name: SCP 1471
755 Pictures and 209 animations (Rating A+)
(Obviously furry warning)
profile happy casual (00000)_result_result.png

Link:
Also an uncompressed vids folder

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
In time for the spooky season, and with zero demand I present to you all:
View attachment 3012465

SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect)
Name: SCP 1471
755 Pictures and 209 animations (Rating A+)
(Obviously furry warning)
View attachment 3012466

Link:
Also an uncompressed vids folder
We need more monster women packs in BK. Thankfully, I'm in the middle of working on some

Reactions: Brau44

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Question, does this include Pokémon? Or is it just famous monster girls that currently don't have packs?
I already posted one for lucario a while back (all content in pack involves the female lucario in question to be anthro). I am doing one that adds big titty Charizard anthros to it though (I think I already finished it, I just haven't posted it yet).

But all of these packs I'm speaking of are mostly for randomly generated girls or racial packs rather than Unique girls

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
I already posted one for lucario a while back (all content in pack involves the female lucario in question to be anthro). I am doing one that adds big titty Charizard anthros to it though (I think I already finished it, I just haven't posted it yet).

But all of these packs I'm speaking of are mostly for randomly generated girls or racial packs rather than Unique girls
I see. Thank you for clarifying. Always looking forward to seeing what girl packs get posted next.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
We need more monster women packs in BK. Thankfully, I'm in the middle of working on some
In general, I'd like to see more "race" packs. I like the idea of "Generic" common characters to use while you work your way up to more unique girls.

Really, my pie-in-the sky hope is for completely original girl packs for BK someday.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes