Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apek_

Jul 9, 2018
I was looking through all the girl packs on here and HH only to find there isn't any Miku packs. Am I looking in the wrong place or has no one really done Miku?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I was looking through all the girl packs on here and HH only to find there isn't any Miku packs. Am I looking in the wrong place or has no one really done Miku?
Holy crap. I just went to one of my normal starting place, nozomi.la, and there are over 118K pictures of her on there. That's ridiculous. I thought it was bad for Judy Hops having over 17K on E621. Pixiv tag search won't go back over 1,000 pages, 40,000 images. And for Miku that only goes back 14-15 months. Pixiv itself has been around well over 10 years.

I'll think about it, but I'm not really sure where to even start with that many pics of her. And that's just two sites. I would not be surprised if this is the general reason why noone has done her. The sheer volume of pics of her available is so enormous.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Holy crap. I just went to one of my normal starting place, nozomi.la, and there are over 118K pictures of her on there. That's ridiculous. I thought it was bad for Judy Hops having over 17K on E621. Pixiv tag search won't go back over 1,000 pages, 40,000 images. And for Miku that only goes back 14-15 months. Pixiv itself has been around well over 10 years.

I'll think about it, but I'm not really sure where to even start with that many pics of her. And that's just two sites. I would not be surprised if this is the general reason why noone has done her. The sheer volume of pics of her available is so enormous.
Yeah, there's nearly 80K on Gelbooru, and my recollection with Gel is that around 20K it's coding gives up the ghost and refuses to process farther back than that. I personally never really got into the Vocaloid fandom, and that is definitely too much for me to slog through without personal character investment, so I'm going to have to hard pass on that project, apologies Apek_.

In other news, I've been busier than expected with work, so I haven't had the free time to get much work done on my packs, but I have started making progress in refining and trimming them down (actually getting XnConvert to do my resizing and Visipics to help find dups has helped a lot in that department, I must admit- I had been stubbornly doing things manually). Haven't started working on .ini files for any of my packs yet, nor have I uploaded the packs I have revised, but I do plan to have at least basic frameworks for each in place ASAP (they might not have events at this stage, but I may change my mind there). I may also release packs for a few of the other Fate girls at the same time- Jeanne and Tamamo and Mash only have fairly basic packs atm, plus there are a few others that I feel should probably have packs (some I discarded previously believing they didn't have enough of an image base, others I only thought after I decided I needed to venture off of Fate properties for a bit). At any rate, I will most likely have several new packs ready to go next status update, with 4 definite additions: Jeanne, Jeanne Alter (She's different enough in looks, and has more than enough images that I can separate the two without real issue), Tamamo no Mae, and Mash Kyrielight. Others that may show up would be Bradamante, Sesshouin Kiara, Marie Antoinette, and Irisviel von Einzbern (not to be confused with her much-less-than-legal daughter, Illyasviel von Einzbern). Hopefully I'll be able to get everything done relatively soon, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I've been poking around again and trying to find potential gaps in *highly necessary* girl packs. I have not been able to find the following:
-Lulu from Final Fantasy, and that was weird
-Dragon Age girls including but not limited to Isabela, Leliana and Morrigan.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Is there any update on the Wiki I just tried to check and it was closed
The existing wiki was an aborted attempt. The TOS of the wiki site was not followed (adult material was put on the wiki directly) and Kite80 ended up getting his account suspended over the whole thing. At the moment there are no plans at a second try, but either it would need to be handled very differently, or we need to find a different hosting site, which unfortunately would likely mean it would not be free.

Tramdor

Jul 20, 2018
Is there anyway to rename a girl that you have already gotten without having to delete them completetly in using the Repair girls/MC picture tool cause some of them have like V2 or (Pokemon) and i would like to get rid of it without having to go find them again. Or am i stuck with it that way until i start a new game and fix it later

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Is there anyway to rename a girl that you have already gotten without having to delete them completetly in using the Repair girls/MC picture tool cause some of them have like V2 or (Pokemon) and i would like to get rid of it without having to go find them again. Or am i stuck with it that way until i start a new game and fix it later
Just click on a girl's name on your Girls section (or is it double-click?) and you get a prompt allowing you to give a girl a new first name, last name and decide whether the names should be inverted or not.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, ist there a list of characters with there own events from _events-file? Or could someone list these characters?

In the moment I know of 3 characters.
- Boa Hancock
- Gwen Tennyson
- Hinata Hyuga

Last edited:

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
So, as it turns out, I checked out the HHS girl pack thread today, and a new packmaker over there has just released their first pack and it is Miku, so I figure I'd post a link over here for you:

Hatsune Miku: 333 Pictures, B+
Packmaker: Lawrencelin (HHS forum)
link:
907bc8f8918500c1.jpg

Last edited:

mihailmihail26

Jul 12, 2017
Hi there folk! Just find that game ! I prefer to use a pics of "real people" for girls but find out some problem with that - is there any pack for default images(like backgrounds and so on)/npcs for this game? There are the same for WhoreMaster game for example

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Hi there folk! Just find that game ! I prefer to use a pics of "real people" for girls but find out some problem with that - is there any pack for default images(like backgrounds and so on)/npcs for this game? There are the same for WhoreMaster game for example
There is a "default realgirl" pack by spiker1984 to replace the generic images meant to cover when a girl doesn't have a proper picture for the act, which can be found among his other real girl offerings, but I don't know of any attempt to replace all the NPCs/backgrounds/etc. Just a cursory look at the number of files in the various folder has that as requiring a staggering number of pictures- replacing everything but the small interface images is still around 1200 images to replace from what I saw. Over half of that is the NPC folder, which is nearly 700 images by itself, divided among 33 different NPCs. Now that you have put the idea out there, someone might "take up the cause" so to speak, but it's likely going to take awhile to get made.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, I'm back to business :)
First thing I wanna update girl packs released during my vacation, so here they are:

Jessa Rhodes
author: zotscheetter
pics: 270
rating: C+
link:

1564696388851.png

Megan Rain
pics: 420+
rating: B+
notes: updated existing one
link:

1564696619328.png

Alina Lopez
pics: 190+
rating: C+
notes: no anal pics
link:

1564696735380.png

Lana Rhoades
pics: 497
link:

1564696958162.png

Leah Gotti
pics: 338
link:

1564697079170.png

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can someone tell me why Chihiro was sold NOT (I forgot not!!!) under her Name Chihiro?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

apek_

Jul 9, 2018
So, as it turns out, I checked out the HHS girl pack thread today, and a new packmaker over there has just released their first pack and it is Miku, so I figure I'd post a link over here for you:

Hatsune Miku: 333 Pictures, B+
Packmaker: Lawrencelin (HHS forum)
link:
View attachment 359931
Oh Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Side note, 8th MS team is best MS team

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Can someone tell me why Chihiro was sold NOT (I forgot not!!!) under her Name Chihiro?
If you mean you found a clone in slave market even if there was the unique option (no clones), I can confirm you that actually that function doesn't work at all: even if you have a BK.ini file saying girl must be unique, game keeps spawning clones. I reported it to Goldo a while ago.

Reactions: Sothyr

mihailmihail26

Jul 12, 2017
There is a "default realgirl" pack by spiker1984 to replace the generic images meant to cover when a girl doesn't have a proper picture for the act, which can be found among his other real girl offerings, but I don't know of any attempt to replace all the NPCs/backgrounds/etc. Just a cursory look at the number of files in the various folder has that as requiring a staggering number of pictures- replacing everything but the small interface images is still around 1200 images to replace from what I saw. Over half of that is the NPC folder, which is nearly 700 images by itself, divided among 33 different NPCs. Now that you have put the idea out there, someone might "take up the cause" so to speak, but it's likely going to take awhile to get made.
ok, thanks! Yeah i've found that default girl what is pretty usable , but not exactly what i'm looking for.. Thanks for your answer anyway

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A BK RL characters conversion could be an interesting thing to do, and it can be done without too much effort. For example, NPCs and backgrounds are collected in separated folders, so it would be enough to replace the entire folders with new ones containing pics with same names but showing RL people and places. A conversion kit containing fantasy and RL folders could allow people to choose which version to play, and eventually switch back if they want.

Reactions: phlore101

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Sothyr found the problem on HHS forum, it's been working for next update. Meanwhile I'm asking how to hand fix it, will inform you soon.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New girl packs:

Djeeta
author: Gagegage
pics: 225
link:

1565000334937.png

Karen Araragi
author: _neronero