Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Since there's a new Djeeta pack and I already got one last week, I decided to merge both and do a small retag where necessary, here's the result:

Djeeta
pics: 292
rating: A+
links: -
notes: thanks to Gagegage and whoever made the second pack (sorry pal, don't remember where I found it)

1565005013155.png

As a side note, probably it can be tagged better than this, I haven't spent much time to check and do it.

imfire3605

Jul 14, 2018
Don't know if anyone will want it, seen girl packs for Rem and Emilia but not Ram herself.

Girlpack Ram (RE:Zero) (107 Pics, B+), missing a few picture groups for tagging, but overall B+

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Laura Kinney (X-23)
Universe: Marvel Comics
Pics: 306
Type: Super Hero
Notes: none

Reactions: DrackDrap

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ready for a new bunch of hot girls? This time there's a mix of fantasy and RL girls, enjoy!

Kimmi Granger
author: zotschetter
pics: 422, _BK.ini included
rating: B+
link:

1565313406540.png

Natalie Dormer
author: zotschetter
pics: 191, _BK.ini included
rating: C+
link:
notes: many fake sexual pics

1565313671396.png

Meltryllis
author: Lenarein
pics: 706, _BK.ini included
link:

1565313777319.png

Katsushika Hokusai
author: Lenarein
pics: 801, _BK.ini included
rating: B+
link:
notes: lacking anal images

1565313891789.png

Mash Kyrielight
author: DarkNoob
pics: 838, _BK.ini included
link:
notes: missing enema pics

1565314012129.png

Last edited:
Reactions: phlore101

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I updated my Kanu Unchou pack: it was originally made by another pack maker, but there was more which could be added and this character deserves a good effort for her pack, so here you are my latest work:

Kanu Unchou

pics: 352
notes: there are very few farm pics

_BK.ini included: she's customized so that she's usually a tough girl with a strong will, not experienced with sex; she can be cold and dominating, a good challenge for those who like to bend brave girls into submissive slaves and teach them all the pleasures of sex!

Warning: one of the farm pics (beast naked sex anal fetish (00000)) is quite gruesome (there's no blood, but mutilation is shown), so if you're not into this kind of stuff I strongly recommend you to delete it (without seeing the preview)

links: ,

profile naked (00000).jpg

Reactions: Zakata

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Girl pack updated!

Tatsumaki
author: kite80 (with the help of Lenarein)
pics: 564
notes: _BK.ini file included; updated from a previous version for BK 0.15
links: -

profile (0).jpg

Reactions: Zakata and awiwi

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Any chance the Mash pack can be updated the link does not work
Fixed; link has been changed by pack maker (he used a link shortening service); the link I've posted sends directly to his google drive folder.

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019

Name : Jeanne Alter (Avenger)
Universe : Fate/Grand Order
Pictures : 829
Rated : A+
Type : Games (Fate/Grand Order)

_BK.ini : Yes, without origin

Notes : Enema and 69 tags are missing entirely.

There is another alter ego in F/GO called Jeanne Santa Lily (Loli version of Jeanne Alter). There are some pictures with her, but only when the adult version is present. The loli version has very few images so I have collected only sex images except one (37) and packed it into separate pack for those who want them (Jeanne Alter - Optional in the google folder).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name : Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)
Pictures : 337
Rated : B+
Type : Anime (Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot -> Not yet aired), Games (Fate/Grand Order)

_BK.ini : No

Notes : Many tags are missing since there are not that many pictures on the internet compared to the original Artoria Pendragon (Saber). I also have not included _BK.ini, because I plan to make all Artoria packs mergeable (Atleast the ones that are similiar to each other) and each of these alternate version of one character have slightly, sometimes really different personality. When I finish every Artoria I will make separate _BK.ini for each of them since it will be mergeable. (Lancer alter will be used only to merge with others because of picture count)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mash Kyrielight has been updated and instead of making new version I deleted the pack. So I reuploaded it and moved it to separate folder. Another reason is that I used the link shortener. You can find the link for download above in post Kite made.

Some info about the mash update :

Name : Mash Kyrielight (Shielder)
Pictures : 838 -> 928
Type : Anime (Fate/Grand Order: First Order ...), Games (Fate/Grand Order)

Notes : Deleted duplicates, improved tagging, added 107 images (21 of them are soft). Enema tag is nolonger missing.

Missing tags (until I find pictures that fit)
Fisting - Everything except bisexual
Anal - Dildo
Anal - Cowgirl
Anal - Fisting
Sex- Dildo
Service - public (Added normal service to it so it won't jump elsewhere)​

Last edited:
Reactions: danken and Zakata

mailfatoto

May 14, 2017

Name : Jeanne Alter (Avenger)
Pictures : 829
Type : Games (Fate/Grand Order)

Notes : Enema and 69 tags are missing entirely.

There is another alter ego in F/GO called Jeanne Santa Lily (Loli version of Jeanne Alter). There are some pictures with her, but only when the adult version is present. The loli version has very few images so I have collected only sex images except one (37) and packed it into separate pack for those who want them (Jeanne Alter - Optional in the google folder).

Name : Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)
Pictures : 337
Rated : B+
Type : Anime (Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot -> Not yet aired), Games (Fate/Grand Order)

_BK.ini : No

Notes : Many tags are missing since there are not that many pictures on the internet compared to the original Artoria Pendragon (Saber). I also have not included _BK.ini, because I plan to make all Artoria packs mergeable (Atleast the ones that are similiar to each other) and each of these alternate version of one character have slightly, sometimes really different personality. When I finish every Artoria I will make separate _BK.ini for each of them since it will be mergeable. (Lancer alter will be used only to merge with others because of picture count)

Mash Kyrielight has been updated and instead of making new version I deleted the pack. So I reuploaded it and moved it to separate folder. Another reason is that I used the link shortener. You can find the link for download above in post Kite made.

Some info about the mash update :

Name : Mash Kyrielight (Shielder)
Pictures : 838 -> 928
Type : Anime (Fate/Grand Order: First Order ...), Games (Fate/Grand Order)

Notes : Deleted duplicates, improved tagging, added 107 images (21 of them are soft). Enema tag is nolonger missing.

Missing tags (until I find pictures that fit)
Fisting - Everything except bisexual
Anal - Dildo
Anal - Cowgirl
Anal - Fisting
Sex- Dildo
Service - public (Added normal service to it so it won't jump elsewhere)​
Hello

On my part, I find all your download link broken.

B.R.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I don't recall seeing any Mass Effect packs. Been trying to look for those, especially Ashley and Miranda. Not having Miranda pack surprised me greatly.

Reactions: Reij

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Any1 got or is thinking of making packs for the girls from RWBY?
I could take a look into it. Gotta make sure that there is enough material around.
Which of em' girls would you like to get featured the most?

I don't recall seeing any Mass Effect packs. Been trying to look for those, especially Ashley and Miranda. Not having Miranda pack surprised me greatly.
Well there are several reasons for that. Most of the "art" is pretty shitty and almost always some cropped pictures
out of SFM-Clips. And the quality of said SFM clips varies really strong. One could go through the endevour to watch all those clips and screenshot the best scenes of it, but yet again it's quite a struggle and it would not even really pay off because of uncanny valley CG fuckery.
But those are only my two cents. Maybe it still gets taken care of.

Actually it would be nice to get a list together with girl requests, of which people can choose which they will cover, this also should be remarked on the list so there is no double coverage. It would be more efficent i guess.
Besides that, some people stated already their issue about girlpacks which are really low-effort and outdated like:
-Black and white picuters.
-Sketches.
-Huge ass watermarks.
-Really old pictures.
-Too much variation in art.

-Out of context comic/doujinshi pictures with huge speechbubbles and text.

This is especially a waste when all these bad attributes involve a girl which is regarded as popular.
The ratingsystem of the picture-namingtool only takes into account the varity of tags that got covered but not the quality itself, which was a bit misleading at first when i started out as newbie and scrolled through the download-list.
I saw already Kite doing the girls-contests which is a really neat idea - which also could be a form a measurement.

The benefits of a proper quality-userrating would be:
-People wouldn't waste hardware space on shitty packs.

-Bad quality girlpacks could be marked as such and therefore be open for complete overhauls or new replacements.
-Quality-campaigns like this would encourage contributers to take more time and being more picky with their coverage.
-The results would be pure gold.

Kite is already doing a lot for this community, so i wouldn't want to put this on him - and i personally don't have the time right now to get this together myself. So yea, just putting the idea out there.

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
The list of requests sounds cool. But maintaining it might be a chore. Someone with a lot of free time would have to do it I guess.

And, as far as I know there are not many people that update their girl packs (Atleast I did not hear about many of them). I guess people get sick of the tagging and just leave the pack to rot. Or they just don't have time to update it. For some girlpacks the only choice to get update is for another person to take over and re-do it.

Speaking of girlpack quality, I think if the girlpack receives feedback then there is a chance the pack will improve. I get why almost nobody bothers to remove watermarks or edit the packs at all though, it takes a lot of time.

Btw, by variation in art you mean too many pictures for one tag like 'profile'? Or variation of similar art for 'sex' tag?

Though I did not receive complaint about girl pack quality yet, it would be nice to know what to improve (I'm aware of the not so good quality of images I uncensored) so I can fix it in next updates.

It also seems that having portrait more than 250x250 (Original is 212x212) is unnessesary. Will fix it in all my packs after I finish with packs I'm working on.

Edit - I was wondering if portraits look better with transparent background, I also tried it on profiles, thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
The list of requests sounds cool. But maintaining it might be a chore. Someone with a lot of free time would have to do it I guess.
It doesn't have to be . It's not like that girlpacks release on a daily basis. Updating it once every 1-2 months should be enough.

And, as far as I know there are not many people that update their girl packs (Atleast I did not hear about many of them). I guess people get sick of the tagging and just leave the pack to rot.
Thats true. But imo a solid girlpack with a good range of taggings and good quality picuters (high resolution, good artists) won't age as badly and therefore isn't really in the need of permanent updates. If there are fans who like to contribute to a girlpack in the way of adding additional pictures to it they still can - and should- as long as it holds the standard.

It would already improve things greatly by just putting up a sticky/pin up to show people what distinguishes a good pack from a bad one. Just to highlight things that work great and things that don't.
The creative aspect and freedom of putting a pack together in the way you want it wouldn't be affected.
Showing future contributors a certain direction to follow would probably also help them a lot.

Btw, by variation in art you mean too many pictures for one tag like 'profile'? Or variation of similar art for 'sex' tag?
With that i acutally meant the inconsistency of some packs.
Like for example, i had a lot of packs with normal drawings, 3DCG, videogame CG and on top of that even whole doujinshi/manga/comic panels.
I don't know if it's only me and my autism - but it threw me off.
Don't get me wrong, there is no issue if some of these different medias get mixed together, especially when the girl you're covering has not enough standalone drawing art which forces one to take material from other sources.
But there should be still some consistency to it.

I was wondering if portraits look better with transparent background, I also tried it on profiles, thoughts?
Uhw. I must say that like the transparent one more. Quite a bit more. It actually reminds me of Jack-o-nine-tails.
I will try it out too. Good stuff dude!

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
You give some good points there. I'm not exactly a fan of putting monochrome/doujin pictures into the pack. Recently I'm also avoiding excessive mosaic censorship since it looks awful. To be honest, its used only to bring the tag rating to A+

I like the idea about the base pack that could be extended by pictures of choice. I think I will be using that method from now on. For example, I will make a 'base' pack that I'm satisfied with (good enough quality) and with it I will make separate packs that can be extracted to the base pack as expansion of lower quality pictures that someone might prefer (only for characters with enough pictures)
I've been doing something similiar with Jeanne Alter pack, but that was because of Fate series which make many alternative personas to one character.

As for the transparent images. I ended up deciding to use only transparent portraits. I will mix up transparent profiles with normals ones but won't force it since it would take too much time to cut the background unlike on portraits.

Last edited:

Tramdor

Jul 20, 2018
I could take a look into it. Gotta make sure that there is enough material around.
Which of em' girls would you like to get featured the most?
I was think the main girls and im sure there are enough material around for the 4 of them

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
I like the idea about the base pack that could be extended by pictures of choice. I think I will be using that method from now on. For example, I will make a 'base' pack that I'm satisfied with (good enough quality) and with it I will make separate packs that can be extracted to the base pack as expansion of lower quality pictures that someone might prefer (only for characters with enough pictures)
I've been doing something similiar with Jeanne Alter pack, but that was because of Fate series which make many alternative personas to one character.
Nice!
Same goes for my future packs.

As for the transparent images. I ended up deciding to use only transparent portraits. I will mix up transparent profiles with normals ones but won't force it since it would take too much time to cut the background unlike on portraits.
I'm going to do the same.
Altough i like to have not too much potraits and profile pic's. To be exct i always go with 2-3 profile pics and 1 potrait.

Also. u don't have to necessarily cut it out yourself. Googling helps a lot with this one.
The best keywords are: "(girls name) render", "(girls name) png".
There are quite a few anime-render sites which specify in only transparent pics, it really comes in handy.

I was think the main girls and im sure there are enough material around for the 4 of them
My man, it's not only about material but time. Right now i got my hands plenty full with a lot of shit. But i could still try to get a pack together on your favorite girl from the series. So yea, name your favorite and imma look into it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote