Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A useful guide for every girl pack maker:

If you ever had doubts and/or questions about tagging pics, there you will probably find your answers ;) thanks to DarkNoob who made the guide

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
A torrent link would be nice for this huge ass download, because my mega can't download all of them, and if i download one at a time after some time i lose track which one i already downloaded,because of those huge library, so please put a torrent link of all the collection. Thanks

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'll make a torrent file for my collection then, can't guarantee other pack makers will do the same though.

Meanwhile, more girl packs for you guys!

Name: Star Butterfly
Author: Leortha
Universe: Star Versus the Forces of Evil
Pics: 633
Type: Western Animation
Link:

Name: Ivy Wolfe
Author: zotscheetter
Pics: 312
Rating: C+
Type: Real Life girl
Notes: BK.ini included, no anal pics
Link:

1569747595332.png

Name: Elsa Jean
Pics: 606
Rating: B+
Type: Real Life girl
Notes: BK.ini included
Link:

1569747566443.png

Name: Lexi Luna
Pics: 273
Rating: C+
Type: Real Life girl, MILF
Notes: BK.ini included, no anal
Link:

1569747809097.png

Last edited:
Reactions: -SirGalahad-

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
OP updated with a lot more info about tagging tool new version (2.6) and mods compatibility.

Reactions: Reij

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Hello, I made my first girl pack, hope you'll like it, and any criticism / advice is welcome!

Name : Tohsaka Rin
Universe : Fate/Stay Night
Pics : 378
Rating : A+
Type : Anime

Link :

edit: re-uploaded a new version with corrections following DarkN00b advices.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you! That's an interesting character who deserves a good pack, I'll give yours a try!

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, I made my first girl pack, hope you'll like it, and any criticism / advice is welcome!

Name : Tohsaka Rin
Universe : Fate/Stay Night
Pics : 427

Link :

Gave you a review on HHS forum

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
can the girl packs be put in a torrent or other no limit server?
On a pack creator by creator basis, quite possible. Kite has already said that he'll look into doing it at some point. As for me, I don't use torrents, and definitely not inclined to start doing so just to distribute the girl packs. Sorry.

As for someone doing a large torrent of all packs, I guess it's possible, but I don't see it as likely. I've watched how hard it is to keep just a list/index of packs up to date. The idea of someone doing a torrent, and it being in any way kept current... I just don't see it happening.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My packs are uploaded on both Mega and Mediafire, maybe I can handle a third provider (any suggests?)

About the torrent I don't have my pc online the whole time, so I would need a few volunteers who get the torrent and share it as much as possible.

For now here's my wizard profiles collection: - link - 21 pics
Wizard is the most played class, so I started from that one but don't worry, I'll do the same for Warrior and Trader too!

1570405256181.png 1570405297720.png 1570405344015.png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Edelgard von Hresvelg
Universe: Fire Emblem - Three Houses
Pics: 230
Type: Video game
Notes: none

Jun 4, 2019
Hello there, I'm new at this game and just starting to try it. What are the best packs to get if I dislike big breasts? IRL I like girls with normal sized boobs or smaller, but in anime normal sized seems to translate to modest or most of the time small. So I guess I'm asking for small and flat chested imagepacks...? (Not trying to codeword for loli or anything, just genuinely don't like big breasts).

Another question. If I like most of the images of a girl pack except some of them. What happens if I delete those particular images from the folder? Does the game still work normally? Can I replace them with any other image as long as they have the same name?

If this all is already answered somewhere you can redirect me there instead of answering my noobish questions. Thanks a lot!

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Hello there, I'm new at this game and just starting to try it. What are the best packs to get if I dislike big breasts? IRL I like girls with normal sized boobs or smaller, but in anime normal sized seems to translate to modest or most of the time small. So I guess I'm asking for small and flat chested imagepacks...? (Not trying to codeword for loli or anything, just genuinely don't like big breasts).

Another question. If I like most of the images of a girl pack except some of them. What happens if I delete those particular images from the folder? Does the game still work normally? Can I replace them with any other image as long as they have the same name?

If this all is already answered somewhere you can redirect me there instead of answering my noobish questions. Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, there is no real way to know for sure which ones will fit your tastes- one issue with using found images online is that body depiction of a character can vary wildly, both from artist interpretation and the artists/commissioner's preferences for the character. I actually ran into that problem a lot making my Wicke pack, because depictions of her vary from "somewhat thin with a large chest" to "plus-sized may not be descriptive enough in this instance." Best advice I can give is do an image search on the character, see if they meet your tastes there, and then check the pack out.

As for deletions, as long as you run the in-game repair tool afterwards (and have only deleted singular images, not an entire pack), you shouldn't have issues, though if you do run into issues restarting a plathrough will fix them regardless. Replacing them works just fine, though I would recommend checking to make sure that whatever you replace them with is the same file type (and again, running that repair tool, which can be accessed through the "?" button in the top right of the screen, though make sure you are at the base menu level when using it) to avoid any issues. Personally I highly suggest going through image packs you download and removing/replacing any images you don't like before using them, because what makes a "good" image is (despite what people may want to believe) highly subjective and what looks good to me may not look good to you.

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
So I've been away for a while, however here is my latest girlpacks with girls from the Kim Possible Universe. I also updated the Ann Possible pack with more than 200 pics. Maybe sometime I will update @mailfatoto's existing Kim Possible pack.

Ann Possible (309 pics) [226 MB]
1571057449873.png

Bonnie Rockwaller (217 pics) [152 MB]
1571057504707.png

Shego (232 pics) [200 MB]
1571058822649.png

Yori (62 pics)[54 MB]
1571058146470.png

All my girlpacks can be found here:

Reactions: DrackDrap

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user Yorkhuul over on the HHS board

Hey guys, I finished my second pack, I think I improved a lot compared to the first one, so I hope you'll like it!
A huge thank you to DarkN00b for his amazing guide!

Name : Lucy Heartfilia
Universe : Fairy Tail
Pics : 302
Note : Boobs.

Download :

Edit: I uploaded a version with reduced resolution (maxed at 1080) if the original is too big.

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
profile libido (00001).png

Name : Sena Kashiwazaki
Rating : B+
_BK.ini : Yes (No origin yet)
Anime : Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
Formats : WebP (Transparent), JPG (Non-transparent)
Size : 97MB (Archived) - 105MB (Unpacked)

Notes
- Farm tags are weak
- Bisexual tags are weak
- Anal tags are weak
- Enema tag is missing
- Tagged for latest tagging changes (Can't use naked for advanced training, or combine sex tags -> thus the rating, it helps to raise quality though...)
- There might be more tags that are weak, I didn't bother much finding them yet
- First girl remade in the basic girl pack
- Works only with v15b and the latest tagging patch (6.10.2019) or later

• Love
Reactions: Zakata and Kite80

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Trainer updated: now the girls cheat menu has been divided in sections, so there's no more a long selection list which goes out of screen and precludes access to some commands like change traits.

EDIT:
  • added a new feature - unlimited training: by pressing "!" every girl in the brothel can be normal trained a thousand times in a row (500 times advanced)
  • now to open the cheat menu the key is "?"

Trainer 5.0 download link:

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ops, link is not correct, must have been changed together with the name. Here's the right link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote