Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bruceironz

Sep 24, 2018
My first pack so far... I'm looking into bringing more SNK/KOF girls packs, probably Shermie or Angel.

profile (00001).jpg
Name: Blue Mary
The King of Fighters / Fatal Fury
Rating:
B+ (it's likely higher, the Picture Namer do not reconize any bisexual img)
Pics: 203
Notes: Focus on high quality images. Even did some photoshop myself, hope you enjoy it.
Download:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys,is there a girlpack for Celia Cumani Aintree from

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
My first pack so far... I'm looking into bringing more SNK/KOF girls packs, probably Shermie or Angel.

View attachment 433428
Name: Blue Mary
The King of Fighters / Fatal Fury
Rating:
B+ (it's likely higher, the Picture Namer do not reconize any bisexual img)
Pics: 203
Notes: Focus on high quality images. Even did some photoshop myself, hope you enjoy it.
Download:
Good
- Most portraits are squares.
- On non-whore tags, you use good resolution
- Except one farm image you don't use fixation tags
- Whore related pictures are mostly fine
- Your tagging is mostly correct for the new version that is not on the guide yet

Bad
- You have one _TRASH image in your pack
- You should use 'bis' instead of 'bisexual' (I believe 'bisexual' nolonger works?)
- You combine 'bis' and 'group' tags (It won't work that way)

Warning
- Two profiles are too wide (Focus on height, not width to prevent bugs, it also looks better)
- The 'profile' tag on 'rest naked' is not ideal, it is also too wide to be profile. Try to use her standing naked is possible.
- You use one GIF image ( "sex piledriver (00000)" ). Animated GIFS won't work in regular events. To save space you might want to convert it to JPG (Open in photoshop and choose one image?)
- Some images are PNG format and not transparent, I recommend you to convert them to JPG to save space. (It will also load bit faster)
- Some images have too high resolution (for example 2000x1100). The images get scaled down by the game anyway.
- Don't use fixation tags (It's pointless) with farm tags except 'big' tag which is used in regular ocassions.

That's most of it I guess

Reactions: bruceironz

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
Girlpack guide updated to v0.2

Changes you should know about...

- Updated fixations to match the latest update
- Added 'strip' actions to advanced training (naked, sex, bis)
- Fixation training sections are now more simple and shorter due to update
- Changed the looks of the fixation sections (tags are now bold in color of the acts they belong to)
- Added few searching tags for danbooru and gelbooru (will add more)
- Fixed typos and mistakes
- Fixed farm - machine
- And more small changes you don't need to know about

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Found the problem with my trainer, I forgot to include a 'for' cycle inside a python block. Now it's been fixed, so you can download. Everything is fixed and working now, you can get it from the same link as before.

Reactions: Reij

cr4ck0r

Feb 9, 2019
Found the problem with my trainer, I forgot to include a 'for' cycle inside a python block. Now it's been fixed, so you can download. Everything is fixed and working now, you can get it from the same link as before.
Nope, still getting the same error. which link did you update? File in OP and link in your recent reply are not working.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Damn mega, I'll try to re-upload it from scratch instead of updating.

Fixed trainer 5.0 link:

Remember to delete your old trainer5.0.rpy and .rpyc files

Reactions: Reij

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
IMPORTANT

The girlpack guide needs to be changed a little due to the latest update (20.10.2019) which fixed various things regarding fixation combinations.
Well, if you follow the guide it will work, but it will lack efficiency.

The girlpack guide update will come out at the end of this week

apek_

Jul 9, 2018
Damn mega, I'll try to re-upload it from scratch instead of updating.

Fixed trainer 5.0 link:

Remember to delete your old trainer5.0.rpy and .rpyc files
how do you install this?

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
So I've been away for a while, however here is my latest girlpacks with girls from the Kim Possible Universe. I also updated the Ann Possible pack with more than 200 pics. Maybe sometime I will update @mailfatoto's existing Kim Possible pack.

Ann Possible (309 pics) [226 MB]
View attachment 428794

Bonnie Rockwaller (217 pics) [152 MB]
View attachment 428801

Shego (232 pics) [200 MB]
View attachment 428814

Yori (62 pics)[54 MB]
View attachment 428808

All my girlpacks can be found here:

Almost forgot Monique, however here she is.
Monique (Kim Possible) (101 pics) [33 MB]
1571656539934.png

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
Winry Rockbell (Full Metal Alchemist) (211 pics) [145 MB]
1571656846843.png

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
Pokegirls Elesa, Erika and Delia Ketchum join the Brothel King party.

Elesa (357 pics) [536 MB]
1571668077593.png

Erika (209 pics) [187 MB]
1571668138350.png

Delia Ketchum (201 pics) [187 MB]
1571668192521.png

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019

Sena Kashiwazaki updated

Changes/Additions

- Added 2 profiles
- Added 2 portraits
- Added 4 images
- Added mood modifiers to 'rest' tags
- Fixed some images not appearing (images with just 'doggy' tag) -> Some will appear in both anal and sex
- Fixed tagging to the new update (20.10.2019)
- More info about the girlpack on

You need to delete the previous version of the girlpack to update

Last edited:
Reactions: bruceironz

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Elesa (357 pics) [536 MB]
Are you resizing the pics you use? Because 536 MB is kinda on the obscenely large size for just 357 images.

I personally resize everything to (at most) 1000 X 1000. Remember that these are being displayed in-game, in areas with specific maximum space given to the pics. So there is absolutely no need for absurd resolution pics to be included in packs.

The tool I use to do this fairly easily is called Image Resizer for Windows.

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
Are you resizing the pics you use? Because 536 MB is kinda on the obscenely large size for just 357 images.

I personally resize everything to (at most) 1000 X 1000. Remember that these are being displayed in-game, in areas with specific maximum space given to the pics. So there is absolutely no need for absurd resolution pics to be included in packs.

The tool I use to do this fairly easily is called Image Resizer for Windows.
Thank you for your constructive critism! That girlpack sure is rather large. However, and this is absolutely not to sound rude, but I don't promise to resize images in the future. I have fun making girlpacks in my sparetime, and too much editing will take the fun away. Then I'd rather spent my time on collecting pictures for new girl packs :) Hope you understand! Tho, if anyone wants to edit and resize the pictures in my girlpacks and upload lighter versions; feel free! I don't mind.

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
The girls from Total Drama joins us.
1572004986911.png
Heather (165 pics) [103 MB]

Courtney (180 pics) [117 MB]

Bridgette (119 pics) [69 MB]

Gwen (209 pics) [134 MB]

Lindsay (221 pics) [129 MB]

All my girlpacks can be found here:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Thank you for your constructive critism! That girlpack sure is rather large. However, and this is absolutely not to sound rude, but I don't promise to resize images in the future. I have fun making girlpacks in my sparetime, and too much editing will take the fun away. Then I'd rather spent my time on collecting pictures for new girl packs :) Hope you understand! Tho, if anyone wants to edit and resize the pictures in my girlpacks and upload lighter versions; feel free! I don't mind.
The key with the tool I listed is that you can do it in bulk. For me it's a couple of clicks in the pic folder, and then a brief wait for the tool to do it's job. So the time required is really minimal. (Select All, deselect any ini file, right click, Resize Image, click OK, wait)

I just did it on your pokemon girl folders, and the worst one, Elesa, went from 548 MB to 239 MB. And unzipping, resizing, and rezipping all three packs took less than 5 minutes total, including the time for each tool to do their job.

I know all about extra steps that sap the fun out of fan efforts. I really do. There have been people who have bandied about a machine-learning decensoring tool. While the concept sounds neat, the time investment required, pic by pic, is way beyond what I want to put into packs.

But IMHO this is not one of those situations. This is one additional step that can be done on the entire pack, shortly before you zip it up.

But that said, it's your choice. We're all volunteers here, investing our time in this game, and none of us should feel obligated to do anything beyond what they feel comfortable doing.

Reactions: 9thunder4

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Sorry guys to tell you bad news, but since my RL is getting me very busy I have to reschedule my plans for BK to next year. I promised to complete Tsuyu pack adding a BK.ini file and a short chain of personalized events, I still wanna do it, but not for now. If I get time and enough mental energies, I'll try to retag my packs according to latest game version, they need it so bad, but for new packs and content, I need to restore my serenity before I can get some creativity back in action.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes