Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, tried to find some high quality VN girls with enough content around to make a pack wortwhile and found some.
I recommend to put VN-Girls always into the prostitution bracket, because you know fucking is most of the time all there is.
But there are some girls that you also can put in other professions. Just experiment around.

Name: Hinomoto Koharu
Profession: Dancer/Whore/ There should be atleast 1 pic for every profession exept geisha and maid.
profile (00000).png

Name: Ichijou Shizuka
Profession: Whore/Try around
Note: I used for this one the base girlpack that was already around, put together by mistrun - i just expanded it by a lot.

masseuse (00000).png

Name: Teikei Rio
Profession: Whore/There should be atleast 1 pic for every profession exept geisha and maid
waitress dancer masseuse dance maid (00000).png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I finally finished tagging about 52 different touhou girls... how can i share them or where do i need to upload?
Any file sharing service will work. A lot of us use Mega.nz because you get 15GB of free storage, and it has a wonderful sync tool where you create a directory on your PC, drop the zips into that directory, and then the tool automatically uploads them. Then you can get a read-only link to the directory or file(s), and share that link.

If you are up for having your pack critiqued by other pack creators, you might try uploading one or two first, letting them be critiqued, and then applying the responses to those packs and the rest.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
OK so i will start with one set featuring Ran. Also even if dickgrowth via magic is not technicaly a strap on i still tagged it as such.
Also what about stuff like Suika, Remilia, Cirno etc... can i post them or do i get banned for it?

portrait profile (00000).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
OK so i will start with one set featuring Ran. Also even if dickgrowth via magic is not technicaly a strap on i still tagged it as such.
Also what about stuff like Suika, Remilia, Cirno etc... can i post them or do i get banned for it?
I'll download the pack and give it a look through. I'll also ping others who have done pack reviews in the past.

Your dickgirl comment is 100% in line with the intended use of the tag.

If those are loli characters, I'll say that I myself no longer post such here on F95. They would be better posted over on the core HHS forum site's girl pack thread. Actually, I generally cross-post all new packs I release to both sites these days (except loli sets).

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Ok. Here we go...

1) 69 (00000).jpg - This tells me you are using an older version of the file namer tool. "69" is no longer used, because there is far too much chance for false positives to just the number itself sitting in file names. Make sure that you have the latest version and the latest patch. I can go dig up links to both from the main site if you need them.

2) anal (00000) and anal (00002) you have a good number of duplicate images in the set. A duplicate finder can be very useful here. and are the two that I use. Visipics is better for bulk duplicate handling, but ADPF finds matches that visipics misses.

3) Are you resizing the images? Since they are being displayed in a limited area in a game, there is no need for massive pics. I use a bulk resizer as one of the last steps in prepping packs. I use . 3-4 clicks in the directory, then wait a minute or two for it to do it's work, and that's all it takes. I set them to shrink to a maximum of 1000 X 1000 pixels.

4) I would strongly suggest using a _bk.ini file, if only to give yourself control over the girl's name in-game. If you have no ini file, the game builds her name off of the directory name, limiting what you can do with the folder name without ending up with screwy names in-game. The ini lets you tell the game exactly what you want her first and last name to be, whether you want that name for originals only or also for clones, etc. I'll link in a neutral ini file just below. This file sets no stats on a girl, and is ready for you to just copy it into the folder and edit in her name.

5) dancer dance (00000) - This is another indicator that you are likely on an old patch of the namer tool. The "dancer dance" thing is an already fixed bug in the tool.

6) Same image, one thing to watch out for, that is majorly immersion breaking for me, is nudity happening too early. Use of the "naked" tag correctly is one of the more complicated things in using the naming tool. For pic with Portrait, Profile, Rest, any of the four regular jobs, or a few others, if the girl is showing tits, asshole, or pussy, you really should include the "naked" tag. This will prevent the image from being used when the girl is, story-wise, not yet actually naked. Towards this end a good girl pack includes not only the sexual pics for the girl, but also some non-sexual pics for the non-naked versions of all those tags. Glancing ahead, I see we'll return to this issue when we get to Profile.

Going ahead and posting this, but I'm far from done working through the pack, so more posts to come....

Reactions: Reij and ArcanEWolf

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Continuing the review....

7) group (00000), group (00001) - Group is not that useful when used without (at least) one of the four sex-act tags. Also, these two look more appropriate for Bisexual as opposed to Group. Group is for multiple males, Bisexual is for multiple females. (with things getting a little squishy with multiple of both) I'm not well familiar with the characters, but these images look like it's the same guy multiple times, with multiple girls.

8) lesbian (00000) - This one caught me up a good bit on some of my early packs. If you are making a non-loli pack, about a non-loli character, try to avoid including any images of the character (or any other characters) that stray across the line to being loli. Loli is a fetish that many people specifically do not want to see. So try not to mix even one or two loli images into a non-loli pack.

9) lesbian (00001) - Hmm? No idea why the lesbian tag was used for a single-girl pic.

10) masseuse (00000) - See #6. Job tag for a naked image without the Naked tag.

11) monster (00000) - Like the Group tag in #7, the Monster tag is not really useful by itself. All four farm tags (Monster, Beast, Machine, and Big) should always be paired with at least one of the five sex act tags (including Naked in this case).

12) naked (00000) - As already mentioned, proper use of the Naked tag is complicated. Except when used in the farm, it is almost always a modifier tag, meaning it modifies the situation of other tags. By itself, it's mostly meaningless.

13) naked service (00000) - The four core sex-act tags (Service, Sex, Anal, and Fetish) all assume Naked, making the Naked tag itself pointless when used with them (the one exception being in farm settings, where it is itself an act for nakedness training.)

14) portrait profile (00000) - While I won't say that you can never have both on one pic, it's generally best to keep these separate. Profile pics focus on the whole body, Portrait pics focus on the face mostly. It's super easy to create Portrait pics yourself, just select one of your images with a good view of her face, duplicate the image, then use any simple image modifier to crop the copy down to just the face.

15) portrait profile group bisexual sex lesbian (00000) - This hits on a couple of issues. Keep in mind that Profile (and Portrait) images are used to identify the girl. You should in general never use group shots as profile images. That confuses things as to which girl in the image is actually the subject girl.

Also, for Portrait and Profile images, avoid using images that are wider than they are tall. These pics are used in a number of ways in the game where that proportion can cause problems.

This particular image would be good as a "Naked Rest", showing her and others relaxing together naked, but not really as a Profile image.

Posting, to be continued....

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Continuing...

16) portrait profile naked happy libido (00000) - For Profile and Portrait, having both Naked and Libido is not really useful. Think of them as having three points on a scale. Using neither tag is for non-sexy pics. Libido is for pics that are sexy, but not qualifying as Naked. Naked is Naked.

17) rest (00000) - This is actually a good example of the previous point. This image doesn't quite qualify for Naked, because of her arm positioning, but is still sexy, and thus might be a good candidate for the Libido tag, to restrict it to when her inhibitions have been dropped a bit.

18) rest (00001) - Immersion breaking. Absolutely should have the Naked tag so that it does not show up until she is actually naked.

Overall a good first effort. Just some things that need work.

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
-snippety snip-
Few things about the pack you shared

Good
- Lactation picture is fitting

Warning
- Some of your images are from doujins. Beware that some people might not like that (Same goes for monochrome pictures and classic ones I guess)

- Portraits should be focused on the face. The pictures you use for portraits are more suitable for profiles.
Here are some examples of portraits from my girlpacks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- For pictures tagged just 'lesbian' I recommend you to add 'bis' tag to it aswell

- "monster (00000)" can be retagged to either "monster group" or "monster sex"

- 'sex' tag should be combined with 'bis' only when there is a man having sex with the 2 girls. As far as I know there are no lesbian whoring events right now.

Bad
- Group (00000), Group (00001) are incorrectly tagged. It should be tagged with 'bis' tag instead. Because 'group' tag is meant for 2 or more guys and prefferably 1 girl (can be more than 1 girl anyway though). In this case, you have only one guy in the picture and atleast 2 or more girls. Which is suitable for 'bis' tag. ('bis' tag is meant for 1 guy and 2 or more girls). Most the panels are sex so I recommend you to retag it to 'bis sex'

Pictures with similiar problem :
group bisexual sex (00000)

- Combining 'portrait' or 'profile' tags with any kind of sex tag won't make the image appear in any sex actions.

- Picture tagged just 'cumshot' might not appear at all if you have all other cumshot tags covered. Talking about 'cumshot (00000)'. I recommend you to retag it to something like 'group cumshot bukkake' which might be more fitting. Also, the picture si a duplicate of group service buk cih cob cof cumshot cum shower (00000) and group service cof cumshot (00000).

- Don't combine 'group' and 'bisexual' tags. Combining them will result in the picture not appearing at all.

- "lesbian double (00000)" is not correct. 'double' tag is not used by 'bisexual' tag. It is used only by 'group' tag. I think 'lesbian' tags gets 'bis' tag automatically (not sure though). So the picture might not even appear during group actions

- Your pack has duplicates

- "monster group (00000)" should be "monster bis (00000)" instead

I did not look through all of the pictures. I just focused on things that are easily noticeable. There is no way I covered everything in your pack. Meaning there might be more good things and bad things in your pack I did not look at since it takes a lot of effort for full review.

Hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcanEWolf

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

This is the latest patch for the BK rename tool. Copy the included files over the existing versions, and then delete all *.rpyc files to force them to be recompiled from the new *.rpy files.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
the pack has dublicates because is like to see some pics more than others... so i kinda thought if i use it multiple times the ratio it shows up might be higher...(i know it makes no sense i guess :D)

also i think its weird that a group can only consist of at least one man and several women since this would mean 4 women are not a group so i kinda thought it might be a group^^

so better dl the newer version and try again ...

the loli mixed in there escaped me completly ... its kinda hard to find any touhou stuff without them since like 70% of the stuff in this franchise is loli i guess?

Also whats the problem with monochrome and doushin pictures? is it due copyright?

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
Also whats the problem with monochrome and doushin pictures? is it due copyright?
Nah, just wanted you to know that there are people that don't like it (Just as there are people that don't mind). Not telling you to not include the pictures. Just so you know.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
the pack has dublicates because is like to see some pics more than others... so i kinda thought if i use it multiple times the ratio it shows up might be higher...(i know it makes no sense i guess :D)
No, it makes sense, and may very well be correct. How the game picks which matching image to display is a bit of a mystery to me, so I cannot say for certain that you are right. Anyway, if you are doing it deliberately, then fine. Ultimately the pack is your creative effort, and there are times when it's OK to break the normal "rules" if it's for creative reasons.

An example on my end, there have been times when I'll use a pic that only fits the tag in a jokey way. Best example of this is that, on my Marvel superhero packs I would often use pics of the male hero "The Beast" under the Beast tag. Technically that's nothing like the tag is intended to be used, but I at least find it a funny enough in-joke to his name to use it that way.

also i think its weird that a group can only consist of at least one man and several women since this would mean 4 women are not a group so i kinda thought it might be a group^^
Check out the tooltips for Group and Bisexual. They try to be precise on what should go in what. The idea is that Group is for one girl servicing a group of male customers. If one customer wants multiple girls, that's something different, and goes under Bisexual. The needed skills for the girls are different. One she has to be willing to service multiple men at once, the other has to have her willing to do acts with another woman.

Orgy scenes, with multiple of each, technically fall under Group, but also could be under both tags. At one point the two tags were exclusive, which meant that tagging a pic with both would mean it would never be used. Goldo has made it so that they do not block out each other any more, but I'm not 100% clear on what happens now if you use both tags.

Also whats the proiblem with monochrome and doushin pictures? is it due copyright?
The term I've seen used is "immersion breaking". Same term I used for having nudity showing at times when in the context of the game, the girl should not (yet) be nude. That one is immersion breaking for me. It breaks the fantasy in my mind of the story/scenario that the game is presenting.

Others have stated that B&W and/or dojinshi pics have similar effects on them. Those two do not really bother me, but others have said that they are bothered by them.

Another is lower quality pics. But that one is hard to filter out completely since quality is so very, very, very subjective.

I tend to avoid B&W and doujinshi pics with one key exception. If a B&W/doujinshi pic is a good example of a hard-to-find tag, then I will still use it, especially if it is the only example of the tag subject.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Megan (Miss Martian) Morse
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 178
Type: Comic book
Notes: none

profile (00001).jpg

cacowang

Mar 25, 2019
the loli mixed in there escaped me completly ... its kinda hard to find any touhou stuff without them since like 70% of the stuff in this franchise is loli i guess?
In this case you could throw those pics separated in an "optional" folder with the girl files.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Ochaco Uraraka
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 447/761
Type: Anime
Notes: Big pack, and I got experimental with it. There are actually three different pack files on the Mega. I built the full pack as normal. And then I split the pack into two smaller sets. The splits were done such that both sets should have exactly the same coverage, but different individual pics overall. The counts listed above are first for each smaller set, and then for the combined set. If anyone wants/cares I can detail the steps I used to make the split.

profile libido (00014).jpg

Reactions: Reij

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
And a new try with hopefully something more acceptable.

Also in this one i had an issue with laying eggs... i just labled it as "toy" even thou its kinda like giving birth due to the birdishness of her.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the Okku folder: 0188.jpg

Reactions: cacowang

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'm curious. How's you make the split?
In steps, starting after I had the larger collection completed.

1) Make a copy of the big collection. Set the copy aside to make the "All in one" zip file pack.

2) Make three folders. Set 1, Set 2, and Both.

3) For the next few steps, be on View by List.

4) Make a pass through the big collection. Any file that has a unique tag set (only one file with that exact set) gets moved to the Both folder.

5) Make a pass through the big collection. Any tag collection with an even number of files gets equally split between the two Set folders.

6) Source directory is left with only sets that have an odd number of files. Set it to view by Large Icon.

7) Make a pass through the big collection. For each set pick one file and move it to Both. Generally the single best file from the set.

8) Return to View by List. All remaining sets now have an even number of files.

9) Make a final pass through the big collection. As in Step 5, split each set evenly between the Set 1 and Set 2 folders. The original collection folder should now be empty.

10) Copy all files from the Both directory into both the Set 1 and Set 2 directories.

You now have two sets in the Set1 and Set2 directories. Equal number of files, and equal numbers for every tag selection. Equal coverage of tags. The distribution is fairly random, with the exception of the files from Step 7. So in theory the quality between the two sets should be roughly equal. Overall the above steps took ~ 1/2 hour to do. Much much less time than the original pack creation took.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughty_list
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes