Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
And a new try with hopefully something more acceptable.

Also in this one i had an issue with laying eggs... i just labled it as "toy" even thou its kinda like giving birth due to the birdishness of her.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the Okku folder:
Were you wanting me to again review this one?

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Were you wanting me to again review this one?
Probably not because the amount of time it took mustve been huge since it was really in depth and i dont wanna waste your time ;)

I posted it just here to share it... i mean i followed your advice with the duplicates(what was really a big help) and the ini folder...

Also does the changing of the stats and traits in the ini script do anything? i mean is it possible to get speciffic traits for a specific girl so i dont need to reroll all the time until i have one that fits her?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Also does the changing of the stats and traits in the ini script do anything? i mean is it possible to get speciffic traits for a specific girl so i dont need to reroll all the time until i have one that fits her?
The .ini generally works, but occasionally people run into hiccups. Some of which are hard to track down, unfortunately. I suggest you test your .ini on a new game before releasing, together with a couple of other girl packs so that free girls and slaves get generated properly.

If all you're after is a 'perfect' trait combo for your girl, use either the Ren'Py console or one of the trainers from either MonkOne or Kite80.

If you want something more integrated into the game, Goldo has hinted that chapter four might get a 'headhunter' character. I have a proof-of-concept version of a boot...bounty hunter in my personal mod. Incidentally, that's how I know most of the .ini-based generation works since I make extensive use of the same code used for parsing the .ini files.

The main reason for doing an .ini is to give a template to other players, so that e.g. Artoria Pendragon doesn't get incarnated as a cum-belching barfly instead of a mind-broken noble warrior. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MirageV

Feb 21, 2018
So i made my first pack and any criticism/advice is welcomed
Character: Yae Sakura (Gun girls Z/Honkai Impact 3)
130 pic / C+ rating

profile (00000).jpg
Edit: update link

Last edited:
Reactions: lvoxx

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
So i made my first pack and any criticism/advice is welcomed

So here we go.

1) _TRASH profile naked (00000) - Try to remove all TRASH pics before you release. They do not necessarily hurt anything, but they are unnecessary bloat to the pack size.

2) dancer dance (00000) - This is an indicator that you are not using the latest patch of the namer tool. This is an already fixed bug. You need to download the patch (linked just below), overlay the contents into the "game" directory, and delete the corresponding *.rpyc files for the replaced *.rpy files to force recompile of the *.rpyc files.

3) group in-mouth on-body handjob cumshot on body in mouth (00000) - Group is a modifier tag. It modifies the four core sex act tags. Service, sex, anal, and fetish. As such, it is pretty much pointless without one of those four tags. Same holds true for the "bisexual" tag. In this specific example, Sex and/or Service might be appropriate.

4) libido sensitivity (00000) - Not sure why you used the Libido tag here. Libido is another modifier tag. It is generally used to imply that a given pic represents a situation that the girl would not do unless/until her Libido stat is high enough. Generally it's something that is sufficiently sexy, but not actually naked, yet. I think that it can modify Sensitivity, but I'm not seeing why it would be used for this particular picture.

5) machine service sex toy masturbate (00000) - machine sex fetish toy bondage (00000) - With the exception of the Big tag, the other three Farm tags generally block usage of the image for phobia training. Phobia training is the primary use for a lot of the tags on the right hand side of the tool. In these particular cases Masterbate and Bondage. The point is that the presence of the Machine tag makes those other two tags pointless.

To be continued.....

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Continuing...

6) masseuse masturbate (00000) - masseuse naked masturbate (00000) (& 00001) - Not sure why these have the Masterbate tag. I see nothing in the pic that would reflect on that tag.

7) naked (00001) - Naked is the single most complicated tag to use right. Unless used in Farm settings, it is a modifier tag, modifying the use of other tags. So it makes no sense like this on it's own.

8) naked masturbate (00000) - This one is ultimately your choice, but over time some people have complained that the use of B&W images in the sets is immersion-breaking. This does not particularly bother me (I have my own immersion issues in other cases), but just be aware that some people do not like them.

9) naked service masturbate (00000) - More on the Naked tag. All four core sex act tags assume nudity. So the Naked tag is mostly pointless when used in conjunction with any of them. Service in this specific case.

10) portrait masturbate (00000) - This whole series of Portrait pics, the Masterbate tag IMHO makes no sense.

11) profile (00000) - As a general rule of thumb, for Portrait and Profile pics, try to not use images that are wider than they are tall. These images are used in specific places on the UI, and overwide images can cause problems in certain cases.

To be continued...

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Continuing....

Actually no more specific comments, but a couple more general ones...

Masturbate continues to be used in seemingly random pics throughout the set.

The zip file size is a good bit larger than normal for the number of pics. The set has a good number of oversized pics. Given that these are for use in places in the game with limited layout space, overly high resolution images are really not needed, and end up taking up more space on your Mega, and requiring longer for others to download. Towards this issue, I personally, as one of the final steps in assembling a pack, always run all the pics through a image resizer. I use . I personally set it to max 1000x1000 pixels. This takes 3-4 clicks in the image directory, and a minute or two of processing time, to use. So it's not a massive addition to the effort needed to build the pack.

As an example, a quick run through the resizer on your pack dropped the zipped size from ~120Meg to ~24Meg.

Reactions: juanito

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Are there pregnancy events? I mean the finish inside comes with the lines "without caring for the consequences" so it kinda sounds like it

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Are there pregnancy events? I mean the finish inside comes with the lines "without caring for the consequences" so it kinda sounds like it
Not currently, no. And no tag for it either. This is a subject that comes up now and then, but I don't think anyone has come up with the right way to handle it that does not throw wrenches at the way general gameplay is handled, given so much of the rest of the gameplay, and the images in particular, assume that there is no pregnancy happening.

MirageV

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, i totally did forgot about deleting the old rpyc file, probably was why every pic was auto-tagged with mast (i had to go back erase those and still managed to miss a bunch apparently).

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
Yes you can combine these together. Atleast works for me.

However, keep in mind that the 'obedience' tag is right now meant for chores in farm and events in the tavern (Argument with customer event, girl asking if you need something).

I don't know what picture you want to tag like this, but maybe combination of "fetish bondage sub" might work better?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Quick tagging question:
Can i tag both fetish+bondage and obedience or does it need to be one or the other?
While there is overlap between some tags, and some tags are there to modify other tags, a lot of tags effectively operate independently of each other. The three tags you mentioned are such.

Fetish - One of the core sex act tags, used primarily for working each night.

Bondage - Phobia tag. Used primarily for Phobia training.

Obedience - Used as mentioned by DarkNoob.

The key thing then is that these three tags each set of different times in the game where the pic can be used, and none of them are mutually exclusive. So they don't really interfere with each other.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Jubilation (Jubilee) Lee
Universe: Marvel Comics
Pics: 175
Type: Comic book
Notes: none

profile (00008).jpg

Reactions: tombfall

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'll note that at this point the only major female Marvel Heroes character that I still have in my TODO set is Felicia (Black Cat) Hardy. There exist other female characters, but no others that I've seen really have enough of a selection of available pics to make even a marginally reasonable girl pack.

OzoneK6

Aug 28, 2018
The only thing that could make this game better for me is if more of the real-life girls were available in image packs, particularly some curvier girls. I'm not talking whales but Siri, Kelly Divine or Gianna Michaels wouldn't be bad to see.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
The only thing that could make this game better for me is if more of the real-life girls were available in image packs, particularly some curvier girls. I'm not talking whales but Siri, Kelly Divine or Gianna Michaels wouldn't be bad to see.

I'd suggest going through all the pages on this thread, and in the girl pack thread on the game's home forum. Also look through the Google Doc linked in the top post of the home thread. There are a good number of real girl packs available, and a couple of pack makers focus on those. But not all of them have been linked over on this forum.

Reactions: OzoneK6

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Also look through the Google Doc linked in the top post of the home thread.
Keep in mind that this document hasn't been updated for around a year, atleast not for the real girl packs.
I've made quiet a lot of real girl packs and not all of them are on here. But I don't really have a lot of the curvier girls, but you might take a look:

Reactions: OzoneK6

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Oosuki Mamako
Anime: Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?
Pictures: 160
profile (00001).png

Name: Takane Shijou
Anime: The Idolmaster
Pictures: 180

dancer dance (00000).png

Both packs turned out quite nice, did a lot of quality control - immersion breaking/too variyng styles got not added at all.
From now on i also will only/mostly put transparent pictures, up as profile pics, because i noticed how nice these blend in with the UI and don't distract the eye too much. It has a real clean look to it, i like it alot.

I got a few really nice, high quality render-websites that always provide good stuff. The only thing you gotta do is to remove the watermark and sometimes also cut the image a bit down so it fits the scale.
I will post these websites when i gathered all the URL's - right now all my bookmarks got fucked up so i have to go through all that shite.

PS: Happy new year my dudes~

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Both packs turned out quite nice, did a lot of quality control - immersion breaking/too variyng styles got not added at all.
Do you want me to give these the detailed review that I've been doing? I like to do this for new pack makers, to try to catch bad habits early. But I will only do it if you actually want your work broken down like that. Check out the last few pages for a couple of examples of this.

I will note one issue without having even downloaded your packs. The file name for one of the two example images has the "dancer dance" naming bug that indicates that you are using an out of date version of the naming tool. That is caused by an already fixed bug. Check out my recent reviews for a link to the patch and instructions for how to install it on the tool.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes