Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Harley Quinn
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 497/416
Type: Super Hero comics/movies
Notes: Big note this time.

Ok. This developed into a very big pack. 900+ images. So I decided to split it into two packs again. This time, there was an obvious thematic split available. Harley has had several separate, and distinctly different, looks over the years. So I split the pack by look. There are thus two Harley packs at the link. "Classic" and "Modern". "Classic" tends to be focused on her look from the original Batman animated TV show. "Modern" tends to be focused on her more recent looks, especially the look from the Suicide Squad movie.

The split was done with more importance placed on tag coverage than on the split being perfect thematically. All the looks are still Harley, after all. As an example, the single Enema pic I found was distinctly of one of the two looks. But since it was the only pic for the tag, it ended up in both sets. Only a few pics were handled like this.

If someone really wants one large pack, just download them both and dump them into a folder together. Since they started as one pack, there is no overlap in the file names except for the ones mentioned above as being duplicated into both packs. The _BK.ini files for the two are identical as well.

profile (00037).jpg

profile (00063).jpg

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Allright Guys, two big packs incroming. Both turned out pretty nice due to a lot of material and qualitywise.

Name: Kongou
Anime: Kantai Collection
Pics: 213

profile naked (00001).png

Name: Kaga
Anime: Kantai Collection
Pics: 286

profile naked (00005).png

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you guys for every new girl pack released; please remember to zip each pack before putting it in your mega folders, this will spare some download time.

naughty_list

May 12, 2018
I've finished a girlpack of blue slime-girls and I'd appreciate feedback.

The pack a bit unconventional because rather than focusing on a specific character the pack features slime-girls more generally without much regard for stylistic consistency. Part of the conceit of slime-girls is that they can change shapes and I personally think that this works well for randomly generated characters, but it's probably not to everyone's taste.

profile dancer happy (00000).png

I'm considering making more packs of different colors, likely combining colors (ie. red+pink+purple).

Reactions: Zakata

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
profile naked (00000).png

Name: Yuka
Pictures: 61

Big Note: I want to feature more high quality VN-Girls - the art is often extremly nice and clean looking. The biggest issues with VN-Characters is basically that there is almost no material around. Visual Novels rarely get a sequel to their story - and even if they get a "sequel" it often won't feature the same characters - so its pretty rare to get a decent amount of pictures going.
This girl for example has no single picture in being a geisha, waitress - but she has pretty damn nice masseuse pictures.

Whenever i upload a VN-Girl i will also recommend a certain profession in which the most material lies in.
( putting them up as whore will always work tho, lel)

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
In those cases (fine art but few pics) it would be better to make a short NPC side story rather than a girl pack, especially if you already made some content for any girl's _events.rpy. For example, Yuka could be a masseuse in an onsen where PC goes for some relax, or maybe a customer asks PC to take his house servant for a one-night-session training (once PC has enough reputation of course).

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
In those cases (fine art but few pics) it would be better to make a short NPC side story rather than a girl pack, especially if you already made some content for any girl's _events.rpy. For example, Yuka could be a masseuse in an onsen where PC goes for some relax, or maybe a customer asks PC to take his house servant for a one-night-session training (once PC has enough reputation of course).
Doesn't that require coding knowledge? Ren'py sparked my interest a while ago, and i also watched a few (bad) tutorials on it on youtube. I would look into it if there is a guide on how to write/code such events.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old packs released.

I've been working through a number of packs in my collection. These are packs that others have made, that had significant issues. Some are packs from other games that had never been converted. Some had immersion-breaking issues. Some just get grope/fondle and CIN/creampie wrong. Whichever, even though they are in my active game folder, I've been finding myself not picking the girls because of the issues. I got tired of this.

So I'm making cleanup passes on these packs, and releasing the results. A pass through the current renamer, to clean up all the file names, a smattering of new pics added, mostly to patch holes in the tag coverage, and a run through the file resizer.

These take significantly less time to do than building a pack from scratch, so they are going a lot faster.

Five released as of today.

(First four cannot be listed here because they contain loli content.)
Jane Porter from Tarzan

profile (00002).jpg

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Well, if you want to see how an NPC custom event can be done, just look at posting girl events made by me. Some code knowledge is required, but consider that the most part is made by Goldo so you just need to know about python blocks, pictures declarations, labels and a few more things; if the event is linear you neither need to put any menu or choices, so 90% of what you write is pure dialogue text.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

Another redo of an old pack.

This time it's Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.

profile (00003).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

profile (00004).png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

profile (1).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

swim (00000).jpeg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

fight (00004).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon.

profile (00035).jpg

Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon.

profile (00017).jpg

Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New/old pack released.

This time it's Asami Sato from Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

profile (00000).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
from user Lawrencelin on the main HHS board:

Hi,guys. I made my second girl pack.
She is a Virtual YouTuber, name Kizuna AI

bHHir.th.jpg

Name: Kizuna AI
Universe: well.. maybe..youtube?
Pics: 521
Type: Virtual youtuber

uhhh, I would say, I really really didn't find any picture about waitter, and many tags wasn't included.
I'm sorry about that.
I only used pixiv and e-hentai to search pictures, if you know other useful website, please let me know. Thanks
bHwFl.md.jpg
Link:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes