Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
What a shame no Bel-Chan variants
That would complicate things. First off F95 does not allow linking loli content. Second, mixing loli content into a primarily non-loli pack will limit it's appeal. A lot of people are turned off by such. Zakata himself may not want to touch such content.

When I was first doing packs myself, I would let a few loli pics mix into my mostly non-loli packs. But I've since realized that was really not the right way to do things. I've since revised those packs and removed the loli pics from them. I do full loli packs, but 1) I don't promote them here, and 2) I keep them separate from the more mainline packs.

Edit: Strike. I responded to a joke comment as if it was serious.

Last edited:

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
That would complicate things. First off F95 does not allow linking loli content. Second, mixing loli content into a primarily non-loli pack will limit it's appeal. A lot of people are turned off by such. Zakata himself may not want to touch such content.

When I was first doing packs myself, I would let a few loli pics mix into my mostly non-loli packs. But I've since realized that was really not the right way to do things. I've since revised those packs and removed the loli pics from them. I do full loli packs, but 1) I don't promote them here, and 2) I keep them separate from the more mainline packs.
Dude you dont need to jump into hardcore offensive over a joke just chill xD

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
Name: Belfast
Universe: Azur Lane
Pictures: 248
Note: Extremly nice pictures. Didn't knew that gacha shit got this much of a following and therefore so much nice content and art going. I will probably cover more girls of Azur lane, thats for sure.
Speaking of gacha games, you might want to check Kantai Collection which is similiar to azur lane. It should have more pictures for each character. I recommend looking into Hamakaze and Kashima. Additionally Prinz Eugen.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Dude you dont need to jump into hardcore offensive over a joke just chill xD
Sorry. There was no indication that what you said was a joke, so I thought it was serious, and so I laid out why such a thing would not work. Sorry for being oblivious to it being a joke.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Speaking of gacha games, you might want to check Kantai Collection which is similiar to azur lane. It should have more pictures for each character. I recommend looking into Hamakaze and Kashima. Additionally Prinz Eugen.
I dont know ... AL has topped KC for a long time now ... i would assume they are at least equal in H on the web right now. Also im currently working on the 4 kongous from both games putting them up here when im done

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
What a shame no Bel-Chan variants
I was thinking about sliding a few "bel-chan" pictures into the pack but finally didn't do it
because i'm not really comfortable with that content. There are also quite a few other people who don't like it.
I wouldn't like that people don't play the pack because of a few pictures like that.
It doesn't help that there are more than enough countries out there who attest to drawings the same rights
as human rights, which outlaws that kind of content, not only on f95 but in general.

I already covered a few girls from kantai collection:
-Kaga
-Kongou

i will probably cover the other most popular girls of the franchise too.

I dont know ... AL has topped KC for a long time now ... i would assume they are at least equal in H on the web right now. Also im currently working on the 4 kongous from both games putting them up here when im done
Yes, i would agree.
You can easily compare those 2 franchises related to quality/quantity of the content.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Moana Waialiki
Universe: Disney
Pics: 212
Type: Western animation
Notes: none

profile (00004).jpg

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Until i finish the Kongous ... i will fill the time with something else i guess.

Aya Shameimaru: 025_51086589_p0_.jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Alice Liddell
Universe: Alice in Wonderland, multiple versions.
Pics: 237
Type: Mixed animation
Notes: Not enough of Alice from one character design without digging deep into lower quality images. So instead I've taken images from several similar, but not exactly the same, designs of her. I did stick for the most part with long blond hair. So there is some Disney, some anime, etc. mixed in.

profile (00005).jpg

profile (00017).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Wait ... aint alice 7 in the original book? :D
No idea, but she's definitely nowhere near that young in the rule34 of her. Plenty of characters are done loli style by some or all hentai fan artists, but for whatever reason, Alice is not one of them.

DarkN00b

Mar 17, 2019
No idea, but she's definitely nowhere near that young in the rule34 of her. Plenty of characters are done loli style by some or all hentai fan artists, but for whatever reason, Alice is not one of them.
Well, maybe it's influenced by game "Alice : Madness Returns" and some fantasy stories about her. Or, the artists watched too many FBI memes. (Also, I think that there was a movie about Alice in Wonderland, and as far as I remember, she did not look that young).

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Chel
Universe: The Road to El Dorado
Pics: 369
Notes: none

profile (00001).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Wilma Flintstone
Universe: The Flintstones
Pics: 307
Notes: In general, while there is plenty of Rule 34 for her, very little of it is particularly high quality. As a result, the overall quality level of this pack is a good bit lower than I normally prefer in my packs.

profile (00002).jpg

MirageV

Feb 21, 2018
Name: Belfast
Universe: Azur Lane
Pictures: 248
Note: Extremly nice pictures. Didn't knew that gacha shit got this much of a following and therefore so much nice content and art going. I will probably cover more girls of Azur lane, thats for sure
Damn right when i just done with one myself, gonna put it (and several AL pack) out anyway.
Takao (Azur Lane)

__takao_azur_lane_drawn_by_feng_mouren__sample-950e8c6d277f2e0071010c076c3d26ef.jpg
Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane)

924px-Prinz_EugenNew_Year.png
Illustrious (Azur Lane)

794px-IllustriousParty.png
Formidable (Azur Lane)

790px-Formidable.png
Belfast (Azur Lane)

__belfast_azur_lane_drawn_by_sion_9117__sample-f21e24d7c6c5e8533f38b0debb81221c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sialo and Zakata

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Well, that takes a lot of work off my shoulders.

Btw. your links seem busted tho. they all link to the same pack >Takao<

ItANameIGuess

Jul 27, 2018
Well, that takes a lot of work off my shoulders.

Btw. your links seem busted tho. they all link to the same pack >Takao<
The link's themselves might not be right but if you highlight the text and copy that into the browser you get the right pack.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
I should rly make the stuff smaller ... considering my takao gallery ended up with about 500 pics

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New packs released.

Name: Betty Rubble
Pics: 268

Name: Pebbles Flintstone
Pics: 127

Notes: In general, while there is plenty of Rule 34 for her, very little of it is particularly high quality. As a result, the overall quality level of this pack is a good bit lower than I normally prefer in my packs.

The Pebbles pack is a totally non-loli pack. All images are of her design from the "Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm Show".

masseuse (00000).jpeg

dancer masseuse (00000).jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes