Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
Can anyone upload a current all packs for a series. For example fate series, kentai collection, Azure lane. I am tired of downloading the same packs over and over because I am confused on which is the most current.

MirageV

Feb 21, 2018
Well, that takes a lot of work off my shoulders.

Btw. your links seem busted tho. they all link to the same pack >Takao<
Fixed the link, no idea how did it even turn out that way tho

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New packs released.

Name: Byleth
Universe: Fire Emblem - Three Houses
Pics: 166
Type: Video game
Notes: none

fight (00002).jpg

Name: Rey
Universe: Star Wars
Pics: 322
Type: Science Fiction

profile (00011).jpg

Reactions: 8aecd25b95 and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Robin
Universe: Fire Emblem - Awakening
Pics: 334

profile (00005).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Corrin
Universe: Fire Emblem - Fates
Pics: 416

profile (00012).jpg

Reactions: Reij

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
So I reworked my first pack, it had some incorrect tags and bad quality images. On top of that I added quiet a lot of images too.

Lana Rhoades

• Pics: 816
  • Rating: A+
  • Notes: Bk.ini included
  • Link:
rest waitress (00004).jpg

Reactions: phlore101

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
(Mega link is in my signature block)

New pack released.

Name: Lucina
Universe: Fire Emblem - Awakening
Pics: 470
Notes: My first pack to be released with all images converted to WEBP format. The pack is less than 25% the size it would have been.

profile (00021).jpg

Reactions: Arcadia and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
(Mega link is in my signature block)

New pack released.

Name: Rebecca Cunningham
Universe: Tailspin
Pics: 331
Type: Western Animation
Notes: Furry. Images are of an average lower quality than normal, due to limited availability. All images are WEBP format.

profile (00001).png

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Really good work with your Fire Emblem packs, Leortha. Are you planning on doing Witcher and/or Dragon Age in the future?

Raijin022

Feb 14, 2020
Relly good work for all. You made furry, do you also plan to make other types like mermaids or lamia?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Relly good work for all. You made furry, do you also plan to make other types like mermaids or lamia?
I do most any character, as long as I'm familiar with her and there is a large enough supply of R34 imagery to make a decent pack. I like to do a variety. A bit of furry, a bit of super hero, a bit of video game, etc. Rebecca was the last major furry character I had in my TODO folder, so I've spent the last couple of days downloading some more to have options. Several Sonic girls, Kitty Katswell, Nicolle Waterman, Isabella from Animal Crossing, and Sandy Cheeks are soon to be in the TODO folder. There will be no hurry on actually doing them, I just want to have the pics ready when I come back around to wanting to do more furry.

The problem with mermaids and lamia is there are not a lot of actual major characters of those types with enough R34 to make up a pack. I've already done the most prominent mermaid, Ariel, quite a while back. But if I remember right, the pack is mostly of her human form.

Do you have any suggestions of specific mermaid or lamia characters you would like to see done? If they have decent amounts of R34 available, E621 would likely have a good supply. Both mermaids and lamia would fit the rules of that site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Raijin022

Feb 14, 2020
Hum, for the mermaid, shiraoshi of one piece and for lamia, mia of daily life with monster girl ( i'm not sure for this title ) and for real girl, Lucy Wild, if possible ...

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Is there a GP with Miranda Cosgrove, Chloe Moretz. Or any other nick/disney girls? (i know Chloe isn't a Nick/Disney girl)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Just a side note. As is discussed in the "preparing for 0.2" thread on the BK home forum, some of us are working on assembling a "basic girl pack set" with some sample, smaller versions of packs for a few popular girls. I'm working on contributing to this effort, and towards this I am producing "mini" versions of some of my packs. So for anyone not following that thread, if you see the packs labeled "mini" on my mega, that's what they are about. They are pruned-down versions of the girl pack of the same name.

The mini packs will not stay on my mega indefinitely. Once they get assembled into the basic set, I'll likely remove them from my mega.

mailfatoto

May 14, 2017
Hello

I have add a new girl in my directory

Violet PARR
Disney Indestructible
Pics : 342
Rate : A+

profile cosplay obedience (00000).jpeg

Reactions: 8aecd25b95
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote