Mistrun masterpieces -
Nebrowsky good packs -
Mailfatoto gallery -
Stonesilence harem -
Asmox real girls -

Zotscheetter RL pinups -

Kite80 trainer (v5.1)(6 nov 2019) -

[/QUOTE]
It appears all the content created by Asmox for this game is no longer available on mega. Anyone have any copies of those real girl packs? The list above as well as the BK Girlpack spreadsheet linked are somewhat outdated.

Reactions: Metalmania

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New packs released.

Name: Jane Jetson
Universe: The Jetsons
Pics: 277
Type: Western Animation

Name: Judy Jetson
Universe: The Jetsons
Pics: 267
Type: Western Animation

Notes: Images are of an average lower quality than normal, due to limited availability.

waitress (00000).jpg

Last edited:

Novanimus

Feb 27, 2018
Zotscheetter, thanks for the continued great content. Might I suggest/request Sasha Grey, Skin Diamond, Ana Foxxx? They should all have plenty of content in all categories available.

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Zotscheetter, thanks for the continued great content. Might I suggest/request Sasha Grey, Skin Diamond, Ana Foxxx? They should all have plenty of content in all categories available.
Great to know that you enjoy it. For the suggestions, I still have quiet a long to-do list of girl packs but you can try making one yourself. Just download the tagging tool here . It isn't hard, just a bit time consuming. If you need any tips, feel free to message me.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Great to know that you enjoy it. For the suggestions, I still have quiet a long to-do list of girl packs but you can try making one yourself. Just download the tagging tool here . It isn't hard, just a bit time consuming. If you need any tips, feel free to message me.
Timeconsuming ... yeah kinda ... especially because the hotkeys are hard to hit with one hand :D

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Gwen Stark

• Pics: 210
  • Rating: D+
  • Notes: Bk.ini included, not that much content
  • Link:
profile geisha (00000).jpg

Jade Kush

• Pics: 258
  • Rating: C+
  • Notes: Bk.ini included, no anal
  • Link:
profile geisha (00005).jpg

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
For those wondering about weiss I'm gonna completely redo her as she was my first one and didn't do a good job.
I´ve been greatly enjoying their RWBY packs, but I am really missing Weiss. (Best girl)
(It isn´t in the mega folder from that old post, and I could not find any updated link from them.)

Is there any Weiss pack that I could use?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user _neronero on the main BK board:

Marie Rose
Dead or Alive
599 images / 27 mb
Rating: A+
Notes: Only contains 3d renders. I've also been working on an extravagant version of this pack that includes 200+ webm videos of Marie Rose as unlockable bonus content, but that has been put on hold for now.

Reactions: Metalmania

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Isabelle
Universe: Animal Crossing
Pics: 510
Type: Video Game

Notes: Furry

profile (00014).jpg

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
does anyone have girl packs for cc (code geass) Karen Kouzuki (code geass) Motoko Kusanagi (ghost in the shell) kobato hasegawa ( Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) they would be willing to share/reupload I had some at one point but cant find the links or the links are dead links now sadly.

Last edited:

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
I fully redid the Riley Reid pack, because I wasn't happy with the one that I and Neme made. Like 400 images were duplicates and another 300 were blurry, so I kept only around 100 pics of the existing pack and restarted. So for everyone who has the old pack installed I would really update it. I also think it's my most full pack in the sense of tags coverage.

Riley Reid

• Pics: 736
  • Rating: A+
  • Notes: Bk.ini included, most full tag coverage I ever had
  • Link:

rest geisha (00000).jpg

Reactions: phlore101
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote