Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Kusanagi Makoto
Anime: Ghost in the shell
Pictures: 332

Note: There you go smokey, i even rendered almost all of the profile pictures, shit was pretty exhausting. Converted everything, resized it, edited it yada yada. Have fun with it.

profile naked (00000).png

moonsurfer

May 27, 2017
*STOYA*
Stoya girlpack with Bk.ini and events.rpy

recommend Dancer, Geisha, masseuse (and/or) whore
344 images in webp format

If her libido is high enough, she knocks on your door at night to be fucked
Hope you will like

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Charlotte Sartre

• 431 pics
  • Rating C+
  • Notes: lots of Anal, Toy, Bisexual, Fetish content (Machine implemented too...)
Link:

portrait profile (00000).jpg portrait (00009).jpg
profile (00021).jpg profile obedience sub (00000).jpg

Enjoy and give feedback!

Last edited:

madoka101

May 12, 2018
There was at one point a darkness (konosuba) pack however, the link died. anyone happen to have the pack?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum

New Pack
Lexi Lore

4492413_007_2ee5.jpg
1007 pics
B+
Anal and Group Queen
recommended Dancer, Geisha and/or Whore

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum
New Pack
Autumn Falls
612470_01big.jpg
Big tits ebony
Recommend Masseuse, Geisha, Dancer (and/or) Whore
Limited Anal and no group
835 pics

Reactions: Car4man

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What 'things' do you think you need? All it takes is an internet connection to your favourite smut archive, the ability to change file names (or use the ), and .

Ghost712

Nov 28, 2018
I think no one understood your intentions and why you multiposted so much. Maybe you can try to clarify.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
He wants there to exist a pack for . Someone tried to help him figure out how to possibly make it himself, and he dismissed that possibility. Personally, between the low supply of useful R34 for her, and the fact that she's a character I'm not familiar with, I'm personally not interested. So I had nothing to add to the conversation. But he seems to be insisting that someone else respond to him. My personal response is "No thank you."

I'll note that most of his earlier comments vanished, looking likely that a site admin cleaned them out.

Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum:

sinon from SAO, contains in game sinon and out of game (not inside video game) images is there any input you guys would like to give me

profile happy (00000).png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum:
New Pack
Ariana Marie
4093036_066_511c.jpg

A+
1191 pics
recommend Geisha, Masseuse, Dancer (and/or) whore

Reactions: phlore101 and Reij

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
so just as a general question how is the girl pack google doc list update thing coming along? I am asking because mainly some of the packs are dead also there are packs here and on the hhs thread that were not originally in the list I am willing to help make a new list. on a side note I am surprised no one has made any girls und panzer packs considering the fan base it has.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
so just as a general question how is the girl pack google doc list update thing coming along? I am asking because mainly some of the packs are dead also there are packs here and on the hhs thread that were not originally in the list I am willing to help make a new list. on a side note I am surprised no one has made any girls und panzer packs considering the fan base it has.
I'm not sure any of us know what is going on with the google doc these days, but if you want to go to the trouble of making a new one I doubt any of us will complain. As for your side note, there are three things that are generally needed to get a pack created: a decent amount of artwork available for said characters, someone with enough interest in said character to make the pack, and the motivation to see it through- pack construction isn't hard, per se, but it does tend to require a bit of time and effort. For G&P, I find myself lacking the last two points- I never got into the series, and I have so much other work to do (including updating the packs I've already made and adding finishing touches) that it's unlikely to happen there.
i would think maple from bofuri but i do not see anyone wanting so it's just an idea...
See the above points I made for Big Smokey's side note, and add that it's also lacking in the first point as well as the last two points. One thing to keep in mind is that, upon looking it up, Bofuri only released an anime adaptation this year, only existed as a manga since 2018, and only existed at all since 2016. That isn't that long a period of time, and the odds of the character becoming so beloved that people either A) make artwork of them out of personal passion; or B) commission an artist to make artwork of their passion; are infinitesimally small. Give it a few years, maybe enough artwork will come out to make a pack out of her, but unless someone else who is interested in the character comes along, you are better off collecting images yourself, downloading the tagger tool, and making one yourself.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote