Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

madoka101

May 12, 2018
Hi! :D
I want to help, and add some characters to this Collection.
I´m already working on one, and while it was a little easier than i expected, still, it would take me a while.

WORKING ALREADY! (Next to come, unless a mayor change happens)
>Noire (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

On Line (Next works i´m sure to do)
+Iris Heart (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Reconsidering (Potential characters i´m not sure to make)
+Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)
+Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)

Lack of Variety (There might be not enough Art to make a Decent Pack)
+Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
+Dead Master (BRS)

Pseudo-Loli (Either Pettankos, or Original Artstyle makes them look kinda Underage)
Tell me if these especific ones are okay to post here, before adding them to "On Line" (I could maybe still do them with only mature-enough pics)
+Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
+Etna/Flonne (Disgaea) (also lack of variety)
Nice, a Black Rock Shooter Pack. Even if it does not have a lot of pictures it will be nice to see one.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Tell me if these especific ones are okay to post here, before adding them to "On Line"
You would need a mod to give you a definative answer, but I would suspect that the answer is no. I would expect that they operate under the assumption that loli is based upon the what age the character looks like, not what age they are supposed to be in the story. So Etna, a ~1,000 year old demoness, would still solidly count as loli around here. You can post them over on the girl pack thread over on the BK home page, but I would expect that it would be better to not post them here.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I welcome any criticism, i feel i did a very good job for my 1st time, but i might have some flaws and errors i didn´t notice at first, or thought were not errors at all to begin with.
I'm downloading it now. I like to give critiques for new girl pack makers. More makers mean more packs, and it's good to catch various issues earlier as opposed to later. I'll post the critique sometime later.

You can see a sample of what my critiques end up looking like

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Review of the Noire pack. Note that I do not repeat comments even if I see multiple images with the same issue. So there can be more instances of the same issue.

1) anal orgasm sub cumshot inside (0).jpg - Right away, just from the title, I can tell that you are using an out-of-date version of the namer tool. The current versions zero-pad the numbers in order to get consistent ordering/sorting. So "00001" instead of '1".

2) beast constitution (0).jpg - With the exception of "Big", if you use any of the Farm tags, then any fixation/phobia tags (and some others) are ignored. This is to prevent bestiality and tentacle-rape pics from showing up in non-farm uses. So "Constitution" on this image is pointless.

3) beast constitution (0).jpg - Same image, different point. When you use Farm images you also need to specify at least one sex-act tag. The farm tags are Modifier tags. They modify the usage of the sex act tags, converting them to Farm use.

4) bisexual sex finger lesbian grope (0).png - Fondle is for touching the breasts, Group is for touching the ass. The former is happening in this image.

5) bisexual sex fondle lesbian dom (0).jpg - And no fondling is happening here. Likely could be Fingering, though.

6) cumshot service on-face (0).jpg - Likely also a good one for Sub, Bondage, and Fetish.

7) dancer strip (0).jpeg - Here we go. I always have to hit this topic. The single most complicated tag in the game is Naked, and is one of the most commonly used incorrectly. The tooltips in the latest version of the namer tool lay it out pretty well. Naked is supposed to be used if the image is showing tits, pussy, or asshole, and does not have a sex act tag. (sex act tagged images assume Naked). In this image she is topless, so it needs the Naked tag. This is important, as that helps prevent the girl from appearing naked before she has reached that point in her mental development. I'll note that this is an issue that definitely hits other images as well.

8) group bisexual dom (0).jpg - Group is for 2+ males and 1+ females. Only one female here, so this should not have the Group tag. Additionally, Bisexual (and Group) are Modifier tags, modifying the base sex act tags, and are not used by themselves. You need a sex act tag here as well. Fetish would be the appropriate one.

9) libido (0).png - Libido is yet another Modifier tag. It modifies a lot of other things. It means that the image should only be used when the girl's Libedo stat is over a certain level. When she has become horny enough to do the shown action.

10) masseuse (0).png - A good example of a pic that likely could do with the Libedo tag. She quite likely would not wear that skimy a swimsuit at first.

To be continued....

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Continued...

11) naked libido (0).jpg - Two modifier tags, with nothing to modify.

12) profile (0).jpg - For a number of reasons, profile and portrait images should not be wider than they are tall.

13) service footjob (0).jpg - Not really a Footjob pic. But I am well aware of how the Footjob tag can be one of the harder ones to find. So, in the absence of a better example, this is likely better than nothing.

14) sex cumshot cowgirl creampie inside (0).jpg - Creampie and Inside are mutually exclusive most of the time. (Elsewhere in the pack you had one of the rare examples of an image that matched both) Inside is for when she has a dick in her. Creampie is for later when there is no dick actively penatrating her. There's a dick in this one, so this is not a Creampie image.

15) sex orgasm roleplay (0).jpg - roleplay has been deprecated as a separate tag and merged with Cosplay. Cosplay images are now used to cover both fixations.

16) sex public naked (0).jpg - Except in Farm situations, sex act tags assume Naked, and thus that tag is pointless on this image.

17) waitress maid cosplay bisexual naked sex finger lesbian (0).jpg - Generally not a great idea to mix sex act tags and job tags. The sex act tags are generally too hard for use in the jobs position. And this is really too far for use as a waitress job pic.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I'm downloading it now. I like to give critiques for new girl pack makers. More makers mean more packs, and it's good to catch various issues earlier as opposed to later. I'll post the critique sometime later.

You can see a sample of what my critiques end up looking like
Already read your thoughts!
Now, regarding some of these things.

1. Where could i get the LAST version of the Tag Tool?

2. Gotta admit, i didn´t play enough before making this pack, now after finish it (the pack), i play more and see many of the issues i could have noticed if i played the game further and more curiously. (specially regarding the farm)

3. I didn´t know the diference between grope and fondle, mainly because my english isn´t my 1st language. (this might be relevant for future questions i make), thanks for explain it.

4. I´m gonna do mayor regatting, removing the unecesarry tags on some, and then reupload the pack with corrected tags, but a few more images, before i do other (public) ones.
My bad was also just tagging specific sub-tags, but removing the main ones. (unless the tag tool fill them back)

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
You would need a mod to give you a definative answer, but I would suspect that the answer is no. I would expect that they operate under the assumption that loli is based upon the what age the character looks like, not what age they are supposed to be in the story. So Etna, a ~1,000 year old demoness, would still solidly count as loli around here. You can post them over on the girl pack thread over on the BK home page, but I would expect that it would be better to not post them here.
Fair.

Anyway, i have thought of better making an perma-link for the folder of all packs i made and upload (like most of you), including the ones i won´t directly share because of poor quantity (<50 images) or posible rule-breaking.

And in advance, i might do MANY small packs, specially because i´m pretty exquisite when choosing pics (sort of Quality>Quantity), and most of the characters i personally like are too obscure to have a decent catalog of R34 to work with.
But i will be sure those have at least 30 (sexy) pics, and all the main tags covered well.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
1. Where could i get the LAST version of the Tag Tool?
Somewhere in The latest of the main tool is normally linked at the start, but you usually need to work back from the end to find the latest patch. That's just a quirk of how Goldo, the BK developer, tends to release things. I'll go through the thread tomorrow and try to find more exact links.

Reactions: GH20

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
NEW GIRL PACK!

Name: Tsunade
Anime: Naruto
Pic's: 602

profile (00007).png

Special Note:

I want you guys to know that this fucking pack took a shitton of time for me to make.
All the things i did:

I've literally edited every single picture by hand!
There is not a single watermark on all 602 pictures to find!
Resized every picture, and changed the formats of them, so you guys don't have to download unholy sums of mb's!
Edited the colours and contrast of almost every picture!
Removed text - speech bubbles - moonrunes - and big font "sounds" that are distracting.
Rendered unique pictures that you can't download anywere!
Even tried to decensore as much pics as possible!

For maximum immersion, i've also edited faces from popular characters out (with whom she is having sex with), changed haircolors
or tried my best to cut em out without fucking up the picture. This shit especially took a lot of time.
But i think it was worth it.

Have fun with it guys~

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
base:

patch:

To get the latest file namer, first you download the base pack for the namer, then you download the latest patch. You unpack the tool itself, then take the patch files and overwrite the ones from the base with the ones from the patch.

Last edited:

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
To get the latest file namer, first you download the base pack for the namer, then you download the latest patch. You unpack the tool itself, then take the patch files and overwrite the ones from the base with the ones from the patch.
Can't access the patch without an' account - could you upload it in your mega please? Or is there an alternate download mirror?

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Bellows
Anime: Suisei No Gargantia
Pic's: 213
Special Note: Shes the Job Girl, that is already integrated into the Lore of BK!

profile (00003).png

Name: Rias Gremory
Anime: Higschool DXD
Pic's: 292

profile dancer (00000).png

Name: Akeno Himejima
Anime: Highschool DXD
Pictures: 252

profile dancer (00000).png

Reactions: Reij

ItANameIGuess

Jul 27, 2018
X-posting from the game forums. I'm working on a new sheet for tracking g-packs, should be good to go but hasn't had much content added to it, any feedback on changes while they're easy to make now is appreciated.

Form to submit packs:
Link to view Sheet:

Any pack makers with a pile of sheets that don't feel like submitting the form over and over, DM me here or on the game forums and I can assist with entering it.

Also - Working on Jaina Proudmore and Kalina (Girls Frontline) packs, maybe coming soonish?

Update- Sheet now has 600+ packs with working download links, still more to go from old sheet

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakata and Reij

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Rinko Iori
Anime: Gundam
Pictures: 566
Special Note: The Pack is rated B+ - i got a good spread on nice quality pictures and got almost all tags covered. Quite Satisfied with this pack, have fun.

profile (00004).png

Reactions: ItANameIGuess

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Hum, for the mermaid, shiraoshi of one piece and for lamia, mia of daily life with monster girl ( i'm not sure for this title ) and for real girl, Lucy Wild, if possible ...
Working on dropping packs in the new google doc, I found a older pack for the Lamia girl you mention above. Link to the new sheet is a few posts above this one.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

The data migration effort is far from complete, but in the last 48 hours or so a lot of progress has been made. The new google doc of girl packs is now a good bit larger than the old one was when it stopped being updated. It has over 100 Real Girl packs listed and approaching 700 fictional-girl packs. It's definitely well into the stage of being quite useful as it is.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes