Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
A message for the moderators. The google doc of girlpacks has been revived and updated. The link on the initial page of this thread is now outdated. Could I please get it updated. I'm talking about the link in the "Features" section.

New link:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Felicia (Black Cat) Hardy
Universe: Marvel Comics
Pics: 259
Type: Superhero

This is the last of the major Marvel Comics female characters that I currently plan to do. There exist a few other, but not really any others with enough R34 images to make it worth trying to construct a pack.

profile (00003).png

Reactions: Yukihirou and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Barbara (Batgirl) Gordon
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 440
Type: Superhero

profile (00025).jpg

Sep 28, 2018
Damn right when i just done with one myself, gonna put it (and several AL pack) out anyway.
Takao (Azur Lane)

View attachment 542668
Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane)

View attachment 542672
Illustrious (Azur Lane)

View attachment 542671
Formidable (Azur Lane)

View attachment 542670
Belfast (Azur Lane)

View attachment 542669
Says I need a Decryption key?

Nevermind. Read the comment about manual highlighting to get the packs.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Minnie Mouse
Universe: Disney
Pics: 300
Type: Western Animation
Notes: Furry, lower quality pics (though not as low as I thought it would end up being)

dancer happy (00000).jpg

ranceraylor

Jun 22, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Kite80,帖子:1520757,成员:48143”]
neme20的另一些RL女孩:

勒西·贝儿
220张图片
精湛的机器能力她是一位伟大的艺ish

View attachment 232657

莱利·里德(Riley Reid)
250张图片
她是一个性欲旺盛的妓女,她做一个很棒的妓女,有时还可以当服务生

View attachment 232659

杰西·简

View attachment 232672

链接(适用于以上所有女孩):

此外,他还从电子游戏世界中选了一个女孩,特别是《生化危机2》:

克莱尔·雷德菲尔德
她对农场相关的内容更加着迷,但无论您要做什么,都要警告她非常反叛

View attachment 232678

连结:
[/引用]

BornThisWay

Jun 22, 2020
Got a whopping 7 new girls from Fate uploaded to my folder (found as usual). Sadly, some of them are rather weakly covered, just not enough pictures of quality I could find at the moment, though I hope to rectify that eventually. Loli warning for one girl, with a couple others being somewhat borderline, girls are as follows:

Atalante: C+, 168 Pics (note: had to use a combination of her default and alter forms to get pic diversity, so expect drastically changing hair colors)
View attachment 241743

Elizabeth Bathory: B+, 286 Pics (somewhat borderline warning)

View attachment 241744

Francis Drake: C+, 213 Pics
View attachment 241747

Hassan of the Hundred Faces: D+, 102 Pics
View attachment 241748

Hassan of Serenity: B+, 313 Pics (somewhat borderline warning)
View attachment 241749

Helena Blavatsky: B+, 390 Pics (LOLI WARNING: Helena, much like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, is an adult with the body of a 12 year old)
View attachment 241753

Mordred Pendragon: B+, 287 Pics
View attachment 241754

... I keep telling myself I should probably move off of Fate but then my brain goes "but maybe [insert girl here] has enough photos..."
Decryption key?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum:

----------------------------------------

So this is my first time posting on the forums and also my first time tagging, but i ended up spending several hours adding pictures to some girls with smaller collections and i thought i might as well share them.

Both were started by different people (i'm not taking any credit for the packs) and i deleted and added pictures that i wanted, mainly for my own game play experience.

2 girls.

Akiyama Mio (K-On)

Megumi Katou (SaeKano)

Wish i could have added more pictures but alas the girls are limited to the available fan art and illustrations out on the web (basically still no farm pictures available).

-I expect to update the collections of other girls with smaller collections and maybe do some new girls from scratch as well if have time. (all up to my preference of course)

I have no idea how the hyper link and image stuff works on forum posts so i might have messed up, hopefully it works. (if it doesn't i could use some help thanks.)

Oh and nice game, started it recently and enjoyed it enough to try tagging.

Edit: i also finished updating Asuna Yuuki's collection but it took me so much time that i wont make a separate post about it since i'm tired af. Same link, removed lower quality pictures and added around 200~300 pictures.

-since this is the first time I've attempted tagging albeit on existing collections, i'm sure i made mistakes here and there so i expect to update the tags until im satisfied.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum:

----------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I've finished another high quality girl pack, this time it is for Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest.

*) Almost 900 Images, with resolutions of up to 2800 x 2100
*) WebP - Most images are in the new WebP format, so the pack has only 78MB
*) High Tag coverage - Rating A+
*) I converted some animated GIFs to MP4 (which might be supported by BrothelKing at some point, at least there are traces in the source code)
*) Custom _BK.ini that takes image distribution into account. e.g. Jessica has lots of Waitress and Dancer images, so she's more likely to have perks favoring these Jobs.

I'm again using an extended set of tags, which are 100% compatible with BrothelKing. While I'm not sure if BK itself will ever use them, at the very least these let you quickly find images, e.g. if you want to delete all futanari images.

You can download the pack at:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Mio Akiyama is a cute character, glad that someone extended her pack :)

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I had to do it, gotta do justice and give love to some of the neglected waifus in this game. While i was at it i thought i might as well share them too. (most of my packs will be a work in progress until i get better at tagging and until i sort out some of the errors) but until then im updating and posting new packs all on the same mega link and also on the HHS girlspack forum @ and @

I also plan on starting new collections as well as soon as i figure out which one to start with.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I know it's been quite long time since I released my latest girl pack, you know how my free time got a big cut because of covid issue, having 2 little children at home 24/7 doesn't allow me to freely work on H pics. Anyway, I'm waiting for 0.2 version to be officially released, after that I'll manage to make a few more packs and fix what I've made so far, so don't worry, I'm still around ;-)

Reactions: linda95
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes