No problem for me, just go to Anime/Pokemon folder and she's there

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Manami (La Brava) Aiba
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 188
Type: Anime
Notes. Very short. Midget level short. But not a loli. She is 21 years old, and has distinctly adult proportions.
No Bisexual images, very little farm

profile (00029).jpg

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Yu (Mt Lady) Takeyama
Pics: 281

Notes: From a mini-sized villain we move to an over-sized hero. I normally avoid giantess fetish pics. They normally just do not IMHO fit in with packs. For this character, however, that's exactly her shtick. So this pack is heavy on giantess fetish style pics.

profile (00016).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Nemuri (Midnight) Kayama
Pics: 296

Notes: Heavy BDSM theme to her character shows in a lot of non-fetish pics.

profile (00024).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Kitty Katswell
Universe: Tough Puppy
Pics: 393
Type: Western Animation

Notes: Furry
profile (00026).jpg

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Haruka (Sailor Uranus) Tenou
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 390

(Those who know the show can fairly easily guess who is next. :) )

profile (00010).jpg

Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Michiru (Sailor Neptune) Kaioh
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 383

profile (00017).jpg

Reactions: Reij

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
I'm fairly new to BK, barely been a day so don't be too harsh but, think it's acceptable to pull some assets from Slave Maker to compile and tag them for some characters that aren't on here yet?
Like Peach etc?

nezuko12

Apr 13, 2018
I'm fairly new to BK, barely been a day so don't be too harsh but, think it's acceptable to pull some assets from Slave Maker to compile and tag them for some characters that aren't on here yet?
Like Peach etc?
first check the google doc to see if your desired character isn't already done and if it's not then by all means please do

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Like Peach etc?
The game absolutely supports girl packs from other slave-games. The issue is that, IMHO, they don't end up working that great. The tagging schemes for other games tend to be a lot simpler than the scheme used for BK. So they are totally compatible, but they do not produce as good of a output as BK-native packs do.

As for Peach, I just glanced at the pack list (linked at the start of this thread), and there is already a BK pack for Peach. It's listed under "Princess Peach", and was done by neme20, who does decent work.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone want to make any suggestions as to what I should do next? I make no commitments, I'm not going to make a pack for a character in a series that I have no interest in. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Also please check the pack list spreadsheet, which I will link below, to see whether a pack already exists for the character before you request her.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes