Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 28, 2018
I'm personally in the middle of making packs for Noel Vermillion from Blazblue and Hamakaze from Kancolle and holy shit is the tagging tedious lol

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Yup, tagging is the most tedious part, especially when you're doing a 500+ pics girl pack...

Sep 28, 2018
Yup, tagging is the most tedious part, especially when you're doing a 500+ pics girl pack...
I'm currently sitting at 318 total for Noel pack and 487 total for Hamakaze pack. So far, I've only finished tagging for like 1/8 of Noel's pictures and less than 1/10 for the Hamakaze pack... T_T It hurts so much *cries*

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You've not felt pain unless you've recompiled and retagged 3 versions of someone else's 700+ pic girl pack while suffering from OCD. Which forces you to use every single tag possible. :cry:

Sep 28, 2018
StitcherGeralf are you using the tagging tool or doing it manually?
I'm doing it manually first and then plan to use the tagging tool to double check and make sure everything is correct and it doesn't break the game and to make sure the images actually match what the tag interactions should be. This way I can double check my work and make sure everything is gucci. Once I'm done with the Hamakaze and Noel packs though, I have to get back to work helping my TL circle with a Touhou doujin and then go start up on two other packs that I haven't even STARTED yet (Hikage from Senran Kagura and Nerine from Shuffle!). Hurray for absolute hell! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zakata

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I think that the reason he asked is that a huge part of the reason that the tagging tool exists is to take a lot of the grind out of the tagging process. I cannot even imaging trying to tag manually. I strongly suggest you move to using the tool. You are setting yourself up on a path to a fast burnout by trying to continue to do it manually.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
I'm doing it manually first and then plan to use the tagging tool to double check
dude, what in the fuck.
So you wanna tell me that you write all the tags manually into every file? Like, wiriting all that shit out?
This gotta be the most autistic thing i've seen so far on this website :ROFLMAO:
Don't do that my man. I mean, i actually really appreciate the commitment but value your time a bit more.
It's absolutely inefficient and unnecassary.

Like Leortha said already - utilize the tool.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Fifi La Fume
Universe: Tiny Toon Adventures
Pics: 366
Type: Western Animation
Notes: Furry. Skunk-girl

waitress maid (00002).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main HHS forum:

Ok I been working on a couple and have decided to post them
Tags: Furry

Mew:
the least developed of the 3 here
D+ 83 images

Riolu
C+ 157 images

and Eevee:
B+ 325 images
I understand if there not that good but feel like I should at least put them here

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
the bni files for the girls have traits that arnt real all one needs to do to fix the error is to delete the said not real traits
The traits are real, just not in vanilla Brothel King. :cool: But there are also some typos in there, and mangled English. Not hard to fix for someone who knows what's going on, but yeah... :(

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 435
Type: Anime

profile (00043).jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Himiko Toga
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 418
Type: Anime
Notes: Himiko is a villain. She's absolutely bonkers. She's violent and (literally) blood-thirsty. So a lot of R34 of her contain a good amount of visible blood. I avoided any gore, but there is visible blood in a good number of pics in this set.

Edit:
Another note. When she uses her powers, it can leave her covered in a semi-clear slime or goop. This is visible in some R34 images. It is not semen, and so has not been tagged as such. This is not a tagging oversight.

profile libido (00011).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I CAN NOT GET THE pack in the link.
Are you unable to find it? Unable to successfully download it? Unable to unzip it? What is the specific issue you are having?

Is anyone else having problems with this pack? (It's the new Cynthia pack in the Anime/Pokemon directory.)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes