4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Rem
Universe: Re:Zero
Pics: 1761
Type: Anime

Notes: The pic number is not a typo. The pack ended up obscenely large. She is an extremely popular character, with around 3X the R34 as is available for her sister (Ram, posted yesterday). This is by far the largest pack I've ended up with. It's over 1.5GB unconverted, and ~100MB after conversion to WEBP.

I'm actually planning to split up this pack into 4 smaller packs, using basically the same strategy I used for my Ochaco Uraraka split set previously. But that's a full project in and of itself, and since I had the full pack completed, I figured I would go ahead and release it.

Edit: Four smaller split packs have been released. Each should be a fully functional pack in it's own right.

swim (00008).jpg profile libido (00053).png

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
New pack released.

Name: Rem
Universe: Re:Zero
Pics: 1761
Type: Anime

Notes: The pic number is not a typo. The pack ended up obscenely large. She is an extremely popular character, with around 3X the R34 as is available for her sister (Ram, posted yesterday). This is by far the largest pack I've ended up with. It's over 1.5GB unconverted, and ~100MB after conversion to WEBP.

I'm actually planning to split up this pack into 4 smaller packs, using basically the same strategy I used for my Ochaco Uraraka split set previously. But that's a full project in and of itself, and since I had the full pack completed, I figured I would go ahead and release it.

View attachment 800820 View attachment 800821
Holy shit Leo. You aren't kidding about the sheer quantity. You could probably play with this pack for over a literal year and not encounter every god damn image. O_O Kudos on having the patience on compiling and tagging so many images. I applaud you on this sincerely.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Soooo i finished now over 72 Azure Lane Girls and 66 Touhou Packs.... is there a place where i could post them that would allow lolis?

Reactions: bigsmokey116

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Holy shit Leo. You aren't kidding about the sheer quantity. You could probably play with this pack for over a literal year and not encounter every god damn image. O_O Kudos on having the patience on compiling and tagging so many images. I applaud you on this sincerely.
It actually wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I started with the already tagged pics with her sister from the Ram pack, added a re-tagged WhoreMaster Rem pack, and then supplemented that with around 1200 quality solo pics from my general collection. The general collection had 10K pics, and would have been the starting point if I hadn't had the other two elements to work from.

In general all are high quality pics, with the normal exception of cases of rare tags where the choice was slim.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Asked in the main BK thread but perhaps more appropriate here.

1. For BK 0.20, are there specific girl packs, or can they use 0.15b packs?

2. Can they handle the basic girl pack 0.13? Those packs have a 2018 date.

O

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I'm recovering what I can, but I don't have my trainer file anymore, if someone wants to share it I'll get it and put in my mega folder once again. Meanwhile, I restored my girl packs and my mega link is working, still don't know how I lost all my stuff :-(
For the rest, I've seen from my mediafire account stats that my packs there have been downloaded a thousand times each, Albedo even passing 2k+ downloads! Can't figure out how many times they were also downloaded from my mega account, minimum twice that amount, so I wanna thank you all for having chosen my work so many times, I'm very happy :giggle:
I have a highly personalized trainer. I do adds to girls of certain kinds and like having cheats for specific item combos.
It is based on the Kite80 original.

See attached.

Reactions: Misty

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

O
0.2 is adding a few new tags, but all the old tags are still supported. 0.2 should be 100% backwardly compatible, at least as far as girl packs are concerned. This includes all the way back, so yeah 0.13 era packs should be fine.

Reactions: Reij

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
So this isn't really a reply to this post, just a quick inquiry more than anything. I noticed the script for Boa Hancock in the Basic Girls Pack (the default starter) has different interactions and behaviors that seem custom-tailored for her to behave more 'nobly'. Is there any information on how you gave her a custom script like that since it might be helpful to have ideas on that sort of subject for a pack that I am working on with a character who is more snobby and 'noble' so-to-speak.
There is also an updated Boa Hancock set of files in the zip file attached to OP in this thread; some options may be for test version 0.2:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018

O
0.2 is adding a few new tags, but all the old tags are still supported. 0.2 should be 100% backwardly compatible, at least as far as girl packs are concerned. This includes all the way back, so yeah 0.13 era packs should be fine.
Main area where girl packs may contain extra info for 0.2 is when they use one of the 24 Personality types that are not present in the 8 types available in 0.15b. Like Leortha said, backwards compatibility use of 0.15b and 0.13 packs should be no problem except for some modified tagging which would just not show those pics, or perhaps show some in unexpected places. Post in HHS forum if you have problems.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
Main area where girl packs may contain extra info for 0.2 is when they use one of the 24 Personality types that are not present in the 8 types available in 0.15b. Like Leortha said, backwards compatibility use of 0.15b and 0.13 packs should be no problem except for some modified tagging which would just not show those pics. Post in HHS forum if you have problems.
I thought 0.2 was still in early debugging stages of development still

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I thought 0.2 was still in early debugging stages of development still
Definitely still in debugging stage, but most of the core new mechanics are in there. They're still a bit buggy at times, but they are there. Goldo, the main dev, just returned from a ~one month vacation from the project.

Still debugging to do, and he's still got a good bit of the new plot to write, but I think we're well past the point where the word "early" applies. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Sure looks better than a dwarf planet to me!
And lots of pics, too. Kudos!
The only major senshi that I've not done is Sailor Saturn. She's got a complicating factor that a lot (but not all) of her r34 is loli. I think there's enough for a non-loli pack, but we'll see when I get around to her. She's definitely on my todo list.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'd love to see Olga Discordia from Kuroinu.
Dark elves are awesome.
I'm not familiar with her, but I have an old set of another dark elf girl, Pirotess, from Record of the Lodoss Wars. It's not my set, it needs a bit of cleanup, but as far as I can tell it's dropped from availability. So I'll set it as a priority to revamp and release my own version.

Edit: Tidalbore chimed in just below that the old Pirotess pack is his, and is still available on his Mega .

profile geisha (0).jpg obedience rest (0).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertylord

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I'm not familiar with her, but I have an old set of another dark elf girl, Pirotess, from Record of the Lodoss Wars. It's not my set, it needs a bit of cleanup, but as far as I can tell it's dropped from availability. So I'll set it as a priority to revamp and release my own version.

View attachment 802816 View attachment 802817
Could have been mine, I made one for her awhile back, still working on upgrading all my packs, but haven't had much free time to work on them despite the whole pandemic thing going on, so progress has been slow

EDIT: just checked my mega folder, it's still up there and she is still present, though like many of my packs she is likely in somewhat rough shape, link is

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Could have been mine, I made one for her awhile back, still working on upgrading all my packs, but haven't had much free time to work on them despite the whole pandemic thing going on, so progress has been slow

EDIT: just checked my mega folder, it's still up there and she is still present, though like many of my packs she is likely in somewhat rough shape, link is
And that's the answer. Somehow your packs were totally missed when we built the new Google doc of packs. I'll need to add them all in. Not right now, but within the next few days. But at the least that means I don't need to rebuild the Pirotess pack.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes